Hi Liter Gentlemen's Club
4716 N 12th St Phoenix, AZ 85014

Can any of you dedicated mongers please explain…?

Saturday, February 5, 2022 3:35 PM
Why does this club have such horrific parking jobs? Vehicles parked way out forward, so you have to swerve the car slightly when driving down the lot. And forget it with expecting people to park in the lines. I have never paid attention to how people park their cars in other clubs I’ve been at. But here, it was tough NOT to notice. Hey I get it that it’s a skill and the learning curve is steeper for some of us than others. When I was 18 and had just gotten my license I too was really terrible at parking. So I guess I shouldn’t judge too much if it takes some a few decades longer. But so many vehicles in that lot looked like they were late model, which means it should come equipped with those helpful rear view cameras that will help guide you and show if you’re parked in the lines. Anyways, I think this is hi-liter specific. A couple other clubs I know wasn’t like that and cars were generally parked inside the lines. But anyways, since this is just such a well-known club, I just have to ask…has that club *always* been like that? 😳

30 comments

Horney guys are always in a hurry, ain't got no time to park straight, I'm horney!1
twentyfive
2 years ago
The outlines for parking spaces are poorly laid out. Too little room between the northernmost section and the one behind it. It’s impossible for a pickup truck to park there, but they do. No lines for the first few spots near the entrance and the ripple effect screws up other spaces.
mark94
2 years ago
Way back in the day ( I was there ), HiLiter was a smaller club with far fewer customers. Parking was just fine back then. Now, they put 10 pounds of potatoes in a 5 pound bag.
mark94
2 years ago
It's cause they know you're working there. The blood rushes from their brains to their dongs even during the drive over, which doesn't lead to thoughtful parking.
ilbbaicnl
2 years ago
Old rich white guys day dreaming about VIP BJs from Cubanas at K-Mart prices can't be concerned with parking properly. Geez, don't be so grumpy about their parking skills.
ElDuderino_AZ
2 years ago
Ah, that makes sense. 🤔 Now that I think about it, the design is pretty bad. Almost as bad as a lot of lots in Austin and Denver. Didn’t even notice the front entrance not even having lines there because of wanting to get away from other cars as much as possible. (Which was a futile effort on my part there lol) Maybe the club can install bicycle racks and provide some type of incentive for taking the bus? It would probably help the club match the hipster-ness of the businesses nearby. Or have some type of hov parking spots because I mean some of these club regs might as well just carpool together.
nicespice
2 years ago
There’s always the valet parking situation for clubs….oh wait, people don’t like that either.
motorhead
2 years ago
As was mentioned, many SC parking lots are either not well-painted or just suck (small; etc). Also - it's Phoenix.
Papi_Chulo
2 years ago
Hey cool Nice so your workin in Phoenix now?
Muddy
2 years ago
Ya know, if they want to keep up with the hipster aesthetic of the area nearby, they could offer an incentive, like no cover if you have a man-bun...
ElDuderino_AZ
2 years ago
I was in Tucson then Phoenix, and avoided two snowstorms…woohoo 😁 I’m back in Denver right now though. Also, hah! Man buns would be fun. I was also think the club should also have a juice bar. Those blacklights already make the beers turn green and look like something with kale and wheatgrass juice in it already. Might as well have actual juice in there 😋
nicespice
2 years ago
I have never liked valet parking, anywhere. I will almost always try to find ways to avoid it. Parking on the street is safer because there are often problems with how police handle private property accidents, and then people often drive real screwy in parking lots. Residential neighborhood is the best. SJG
san_jose_guy
2 years ago
Yeah sorry scrub, I was already nervous enough about my vehicle getting dented (which thankfully didn’t happen)—wasn’t going to take even further risks and announce myself and risk getting my tires slashed too. But if you’re serious, then I’ll be prepared to meet with you. We can go to vip together and I’ll bring a dildo to use on you and you will have lots of fun and have lots of stress relief 😘
nicespice
2 years ago
"... As ACTIVE as PHX is on the board, you would have set up a meeting or two with active members here in PHX ..." How do you know she didn't - just b/c she didn't announce it on the board doesn't mean there wasn't communication via PMs either recently, or in the past where PHX have mentioned wanting to meet her either by a discussion comment or via PMs. @spice travels a fair bit and I don't recall her generally making announcements that she'll be at XYZ club/city; yet she's met a good # of TUSCLers mostly unbeknownst to most people.
Papi_Chulo
2 years ago
I did meet one person from this site in Phoenix, whether that individual wants to acknowledge that or not I’ll leave up to him.
nicespice
2 years ago
Was it Scrubby? LOL
twentyfive
2 years ago
LOL it's funny that Scrub thinks that because no one has announced it on these forums, it just can't be true. Like Papi said, she travels and has met a fair number of TUSCLers, she usually leaves it up to those members whether they want to announce it or not. Other than SLD, I remember there was another Oregon member who recounted some of his visits with Nicespice. Or do we have to speak in Desertscrub speak: LISTEN, you fucking old BASTARD! People don't always wanna put every fucking morsel of their lives on this site. It's filled with fucking PARANOID SHITHEADS like you!!! And they'd rather not deal with the drama. So SHUT THE FUCK UP if you're not positive with your allegations about someone. You know that saying about ASSUMPTIONS?? Yeah, heed that advice DUMBFUCK!!!
TFP
2 years ago
You get to dance in Tucson at all too or na?
Muddy
2 years ago
^Yep I was at Curves. (I swear it’s an actual club, not a women’s gym)
nicespice
2 years ago
^ Why do you want to go to so many different clubs in so many places. There must be travel and lodging costs. Why don't you just stay in a favorite place? SJG
san_jose_guy
2 years ago
Since nicespice sends dickpicks maybe she is Dion with reassignment surgery, the kind where you keep your candy. [view link]
ilbbaicnl
2 years ago
If this site allowed for gifs, I'd use the one with Forest Gump waving from the boat. Instead I'll say... *Acknowledged* Was there a splash in the VIP area and the floor a little stickier after we were done? Yes.* *Was it because of a spilled drink? Sadly, yes.
ElDuderino_AZ
2 years ago
Might not be why the floor is sticky. SJG
san_jose_guy
2 years ago
Wah wah That was the joke, dude...
ElDuderino_AZ
2 years ago
Because they're probably drunk.
Nixur68
2 years ago
Either nicespice is a cool stripper, or does an oughtta-be-in-Hollywood level job of pretending to be a cool stripper Either way, a bigger contribution to making discussions interesting than the repetitive, bitter rants of people with failed lives.
ilbbaicnl
2 years ago
Project much?
Mate27
2 years ago
Btw I did indirectly announce myself when I was over there. I took this photo over at Sugar 44 and even made a thread about it somewhere 😁 [view link]
nicespice
2 years ago
^Yeah, that post was pretty much an invitation to D-scrub, but he missed his chance.
doctorevil
2 years ago
Nixur68, they're definitely not drunk. Most of the customers in there are old and presumably on tons of meds that don't mix with booze. Thus...lots of Cokes. I, on the other hand, enjoy the all-day happy hour two-for-ones! (But I don't enjoy those until I walk in and sit down, which is after I've already parked).
ElDuderino_AZ
2 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion