Shaq and gorillas

Tuesday, February 8, 2022 6:18 PM
Is this racist? [view link]

13 comments

No.
skibum609
2 years ago
Shaw is big, so any one big would instill the same response. If anything, it’s sizeist!
Mate27
2 years ago
^^ Shaq (autocorrect) is big!
Mate27
2 years ago
Those damn gorillas just aren't "Woke" enough. They need sensitivity training.
mike710
2 years ago
Shaq has a funny delivery. I’ve seen him on a Comedy Central roast, and he’s pretty good. [view link] I think he has a sense of humor and he doesn’t mind laughing at himself. That’s pretty good, as some famous folks don’t see the humor in themselves.
Cashman1234
2 years ago
It's the context that makes it not racist.
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
ever heard of the story about how shaq thinks stevie wonder isn't really blind? [view link]
rattdog
2 years ago
What if Shaq wasn’t a well-adjusted guy with a sense of humor and took offense to the zookeeper saying the gorillas think he’s a gorilla? Is racism in the eye of the beholder? Why is it OK for Spotify to keep songs available the contain the n-word dozens of time but Joe Rogan quotes the word in a non-racist context and it needs to be deleted?
Studme53
2 years ago
Why does anyone care? Really this is a strip club website, this crap is getting nauseating, y’all need something better to be fixated on
twentyfive
2 years ago
BTW the story was funny but these racial issues are just stupid
twentyfive
2 years ago
^ You’re probably right. It is kind of like being a truffle pig for all things racist. I should leave that to the experts
Studme53
2 years ago
Have you ever tried shaqs restaurant big chicken? They have the best milkshakes I think.
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
If <em>Shaq</em> doesn't think it's racist, I don't think anyone else's opinion counts.
georgmicrodong
2 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion