Finland skier suffers frozen penis in Olympics mass start race

Sunday, February 20, 2022 11:56 PM
That's taking sports too far. [view link]

11 comments

The worst part is it was the 2nd time he had it happen. The idiotic decided the sport was still worth after the 1st time so he deserves what he got. I understand that years of training go into being an Olympian but once you have that happen once there is no way you should ever compete in that event again. Nothing, not even the Olympics, is worth having your penis frozen. I wonder how many times this that has happened to skibum over the years?
whodey
2 years ago
That's the definition of frozen stiff
twentyfive
2 years ago
Sounds like a heart problem. Problem with blood flow
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
I guess his balls isn't the only part of his body that's blue.
RamPaige
2 years ago
Jeez Louise couldn't he buy some battery-powered heated socks and just use one of them?
ilbbaicnl
2 years ago
One of the funniest things I ever saw in my life was the very proper British movie star David Niven telling Johnny Carson on the Tonight show the story of how his penis got frozen while he was riding in a chair lift with his friend (and fellow actor) Robert Wagner. I couldn't find the Tonight show clip, but here is an account of that story I found online: Wagner went to visit Niven at Cortina d'Ampezzo in Europe to take a break from things. One day Niven and Wagner were riding a chairlift that went up a tall mountain, where at the top there was a nice restaurant. The two men had dressed casually but the weather had changed drastically and became very cold. After lunch, when Niven and Wagner got back in the chairlift to ride down the mountain, Niven casually said, "My cock is frozen. I have a frozen cock. Frozen solid." When the two got to the bottom where there hotel was, Niven asked Wagner's friend and future 2nd wife, Marion Marshall to sit on his lap to warm up a "very valuable part of David's life." Niven then ordered a Brandy and asked Wagner to follow him to the men's room where he then unzipped his pants and dropped his penis into the brandy snifter to keep from getting frostbite. Next, the men's room door swung open and a man dressed in a military uniform walked in. Seeing Niven with his cock in the glass and Wagner staring at it, the man stood shocked. Without skipping a beat, Niven looked up and said, "I always give it a little drink from time to time."
EastCoaster
2 years ago
That's one (painful!) Way to get a hard on! Of course, to take advantage of it you'd need a woman who wants to be cold cocked....😏🥶
ATACdawg
2 years ago
Ouch and @Eastcoaster lol
Muddy
2 years ago
I've heard "freezing my ass off" and "freezing my balls off" but nobody ever says "freezing my dick off."
misterorange
2 years ago
Brings a whole new meaning to the phrase Coldcocked
elmer
2 years ago
This has happened to me the first time I went skiing. It is a common problem for those with a enormous penis. I quickly learned the solution of a heated sock penis warmer. Big problem was finding something that fits. I eventually found this device that they use to keep elephant feet warm. I’d say “you’re welcome” just to let you know that I have dispensed helpful advice but I doubt you will need this.
DoctorPhil.
2 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion