https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=10253

19 comments

Yes indeed! SJG
san_jose_guy
2 years ago
Looks anorexic
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
What Icee said. Someone feed that girl a sandwich.
Tetradon
2 years ago
I'll take good care of her. Really, I'll get her into My Organization. SJG
san_jose_guy
2 years ago
She is pretty but oh my god her arms and thighs have no fat nor muscle. Girl needs to eat. Unfortunately a lot of people out there are broke and can't really afford to eat and really one of the few ways out of poverty is looking a certain way and either conning men or prostitution. A lot of american guys are extremely easily impressed by plain Jane's that manage to stay skinny cuz of how fat america has gotten 😂 that wasn't aimed at this girl though, I do like her face
blahblahblah23
2 years ago
SJG said "I'll take good care of her. Really, I'll get her into My Organization." She definitely won't put on any weight while handcuffed to the radiator in your basement.
Call.Me.Ishmael
2 years ago
CIM you think about SJG handcuffing you? Does fantasizing about him in fetish scenarios with women turn you on?
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
Blah makes a good point. It’s the harsh truth about girls from certain parts of the world, and knowing what appeals to American perverts. However, as a humanitarian myself, and seeing this girl’s plight, I may see if I can have her shipped to NJ using my Amazon Prime account. I feel like a better man already!
Cashman1234
2 years ago
“ She definitely won't put on any weight while handcuffed to the radiator in your basement.” - funniest thing posted today.
shailynn
2 years ago
Human trafficking is a joke right?
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
I agree - Ishmael wins this discussion! That’s a great comment!
Cashman1234
2 years ago
^ Satire flies over IQ75LLC's head
Tetradon
2 years ago
^ boy does have a ton of shit spewing tho don’t he?
twentyfive
2 years ago
^^^ yeah and it proves that he will take the opposite of any conversation just to invoke drama. Must be a slow day to Burger King today for him. Not many people ordering French fries for him to salt and bag.
shailynn
2 years ago
^ He should mind an old saying "it is better to keep your mouth closed and be thought an idiot than to open it and remove all doubt."
Tetradon
2 years ago
Let me be honest - painfully honest - lest anyone thinks I don’t grasp the situation. Trafficking is a real issue in many large American cities - and something must be done to lessen it. In Manhattan they tried to institute congestion pricing, and I am not sure that is the answer. Try to cross any bridge or tunnel to enter NYC and you will pay more than $10. It’s crazy! A simple trip to the store in northeast NJ is slow, as traffic seems continuous. I am hoping Icee sees my pain!
Cashman1234
2 years ago
She looks like some Ukrainian girls I've seen.. lol
blahblahblah23
2 years ago
I just did a quick image search for Ukrainian mail order brides and chose the best picture off the first page. What can I say? I love thin brunettes, now if only she had light eyes...
gammanu95
2 years ago
Looks fine to me.... I'll take two please.
Longball300
2 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion