Woman Refusing To Let Husband Visit Strip Club Divides Internet

Thursday, February 24, 2022 1:58 PM
Some people just look for problems. [view link]

6 comments

looks like that marriage won't last. poor guy has to be married to someone like that. she just couldn't keep the issue in house. the whole world just had to know their business.
rattdog
2 years ago
Priceless quotes from the article: "I completely agree with you, even going to get aroused by another woman is cheating. Honestly tell him straight if he partakes he won't be welcome back." Another user wrote: "I understand why you don't want him going. I never looked at my husband the same way after he had a lap dance at his bachelor party." I can’t tell but it appears this article is referencing this person (the poster) and it seems they are from Canada or The UK. Those people are prude to begin with. It’s kinda funny most people who know nothing about strip clubs usually are in one of two camps: 1. Strip clubs are just semi nude or fully nude women, guys stuff $1 bills in their G-strings and go home. Nothing else happens. Or 2. All strip clubs are brothels.
shailynn
2 years ago
In the view of a hardened monger - it’s not the bachelor party stuff that a wife should find concerning - as it’s mostly stupid stuff done while drinking - and the bachelor may be too drunk to remember. The issue occurs when your husband decides to sneak out for a few hours alone to visit a strip club - and he brings a full change of clothes. In case there was any uncertainty, I’m the hardened monger…
Cashman1234
2 years ago
Actually it’s not so hard to find a willing partner in a regular bar, my personal opinion is that is the more threatening to a marriage because of the likelihood of one of the people catching feels. Guys get hung up on strippers true but most don’t want you to get a divorce
twentyfive
2 years ago
MY conversation with wife pre- desire's visit last night: Me: If you aren't feeling well and want to hit the sack early, I can go out for a few beers and dinner. Her - Seafood? Me - probably. Her -why call it seafood, can't you just say lap dance? If I told her I was going to a nightclub she would tell me no fucking way. Unlike many women she is not hung up on sexual issues and she knows that she has nothing to fear from any dancer on earth and never will.
skibum609
2 years ago
This probably a healthy thing for a marriage in all honesty.
Muddy
2 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion