Purple Orchid
3275 S 61st St Philadelphia, PA 19153

Has anyone seen Jade (from 2019)?

Friday, February 25, 2022 3:14 PM
Has anyone seen Jade worked here in 2019? A little darker skinned, thin eyes, super bubbly personality. I read through the reviews and it seems like from 2021 or so another “Jade” is working there since the description is totally different. I don’t know if they’d tolerate two with the same name so maybe the original Jade left? Someone speculated she moved back to her hometown but has anyone seen her since 2019? Feel free to DM. Hope she’s doing well wherever she is, genuinely nice, beautiful soul and I hope she has a happy life now

9 comments

For all we know you are some psycho, why would anyone here help you stalk a girl you haven't seen in more than 2 years?
whodey
2 years ago
“I don’t know if they’d tolerate two with the same name so maybe the original Jade left?” I remember being at a club about 15 years ago. I think I counted 7 dancers named “Amber” working one Saturday night. That club allowed freelancing so any dancer could bring a friend to work a shift and pick up a few dollars. So the names probably weren’t very well thought out
motorhead
2 years ago
lol it doesn’t take long for a lot of clubs to allow a newbie to take over a name. I remember one time having a particular dancer name, then Covid shutdowns happened, then it opened back up and “oh, another Mandy who worked here before you came back. You have to pick a new name now” Sounds like ho82000 should move a bit north to Rhode Island, where wondering what happened to a dancer will not be a thing. 🙂
nicespice
2 years ago
If she wanted to be in touch with you she would or you'd have some contact info. Coming on here and asking about girls like that is creepy af
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
If I remember correctly it was a sad situation for Jade. She gained weight, and since her eyes were no longer thin, they fired her chubby eyes! It sucks when that happens!
Cashman1234
2 years ago
Jade joined the circus she is scheduled to perform in Austin Texas tomorrow, if you leave now you can make it. Look for the bearded woman.
BitCoinHodler
2 years ago
The strip club business is a transient one; girls, and also custies, sticking around is more of the exception - if u see a dancer u like you're better off assuming you won't see her again vs assuming she'll be there in future visits.
Papi_Chulo
2 years ago
Bro you'll never get any serious answers from the panel of moist men. She moved on, strippers don't stay in one club forever. If you felt strongly about her, make sure to get her email or social media (phone numbers are a big no no).
tin man
2 years ago
I don't see any reason to stay in touch with a regular after she leaves the club. I'm too old to become a boyfriend and I'm not interested in being a sugar daddy. Their friendliness in the club was mostly based on me spending money on them and that friendliness level will inevitably drop when I am no longer a source of income. There is no reason for me to watch it dropping as I try to stay in contact with one. When one of them leaves, it's best to think of it as an opportunity to meet someone new.
docsavage
2 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion