NBA stars would rather spend money at a strip club than feed hungry people

Thursday, March 3, 2022 11:43 AM
"According to JR Smith, NBA players would rather spend US 60,000 dollars on a strip club than feed 2,500 people." I have some sympathy with this view. I've never spent $60K in a club in one night, but over the years I've squandered much more. Shouldn't I do more for the poor and underprivileged? On the other hand, when you spend money in a strip club you are helping people earn a living. The dancers and strip club staff use that money to feed their families and pay the rent. And don't forget paying college tuition. The money you spend in a strip club does not disappear. It goes to the workers and the owner. Most strip club workers are not from wealthy or privileged backgrounds. They depend on that money. Spending money on them helps them and the general economy. (You can also donate money to good causes.) [view link]

11 comments

Perhaps a better use would be investing in small businesses, grocery stores, and pharmacies in their communities. That type of stuff would be more productive.
yahtzee74
2 years ago
^ are you saying that strip clubs aren’t a productive way to spend my money 😂
twentyfive
2 years ago
I support single moms!!!!
shailynn
2 years ago
That strip club money paid people's bills.
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
So the Chinese are supporting our strip clubs?
shadowcat
2 years ago
What I spend on strip clubs each year is significantly less than what I pay in income taxes. Doesn't part of that feed the poor ?
Warrior15
2 years ago
Studies have shown that BBBJ CIM no spitting extras strippers only have to buy half as much beef jerky.
ilbbaicnl
2 years ago
Maybe then we can declare our strip club dance money as charitable contributions on our taxes? I will see if Bubbles at the Sticky Wicket Club will sign a receipt that is acceptable for my accountant.
Cashman1234
2 years ago
I can honestly tell the IRS that I gave a lot of $1s to Charity.
jackslash
2 years ago
Yeah - we PLs are in the frontlines of helping single-mothers and nursing-students
Papi_Chulo
2 years ago
It’s been in the USA from the beginning, it’s been called "the New Spirit of the Age, Gain Wealth forgetting all but Self." According to JR Smith (and ANYBODY with common sense and open eyes and mind), NBA players (and most wealthy individuals in the USA) would rather spend US 60,000 dollars on a strip club (or any personal hobby, toys, jewelry, frivolous displays of extravagant excess, etc, etc, etc) than feed 2,500 people." There I FTFY you are welcome. “It is the sufferings of the many which pay for the luxuries of the few...” ~ Greta Tintin Eleonora Ernman Thunberg ~ Born: 3rd January 2003 , Sweden ~ Occupation: Student, environmental activist
CJKent_band
2 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion