Best city for clubs - combo of higher mileage and beautiful women

Friday, March 18, 2022 2:38 AM
What do y'all think is the better city/region? Pompano/FTL/Miami? Phoenix? Tampa? Houston? Dallas?

24 comments

LDK would be high mileage, everything else is shades of high mileage. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and I leave it up to responders based on their own opinions of beauty
vmaxhp
2 years ago
Probably Pompano/FTL/Miami, though that neck of the woods ain't cheap. Maybe twentyfive can help you out with that. I hear that he rents part of his house as an air bnb. You should definitely hit him up. https://tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=78953#lastcomment
rickdugan
2 years ago
Oops wrong link. Here you go: https://tuscl.net/member.php?id=216566
rickdugan
2 years ago
Ok I think that LDK is possible even in most "low mileage" areas so long as you are willing to spend more like at least a few hundred minimum. So like a 4 song LDK is just not going to happen ever in cities like Minneapolis so cross that one off. Did not know twentyfive is a host on airbnb. hah that's funny, i guess I had a different image of him.
blahblahblah23
2 years ago
If the most you want is an LDK and thus a good-grind and not extras, then Dallas may be a better choice - with the exception of Cheetah Hallandale IMO South-Florida (SoFlo) is not that good for dances b/c in many of the clubs the girls are mostly focused on selling VIP extras and that is sorta the main-thing vs dances - also there is less variety of dancers in SoFlo, they are mostly non-English-speaking Cubanas many of them w/ not that great an attitude and ROBish although TX clubs have gotten invaded w/ similar Cuban-dancers - the Dallas/Fort-Worth (DFW) area also generally has bit cheaper dances at $20/song while SoFlo dances are mostly $25 and it can add-up the more-dances you get - if you have the time/desire you can also drive down to Austin and check out some similar clubs to Dallas there.
Papi_Chulo
2 years ago
@twentyfive is not an AirBnb host - he retired recently and sold his company for a couple of mil - he doesn't need to be an AirBnb host - IDK if Dugan was trying to be funny or just take a jab @twentyfive; I assume the latter
Papi_Chulo
2 years ago
Fair point. I have never ldk'd without at least manual assistance. So yes, Upper end of extras is high mileage
vmaxhp
2 years ago
Oh, I've definitely had a dude or 2 or more LDK with me but it does take at least a few hundred lmao. I never had to do anything other than grind tho lmfao
blahblahblah23
2 years ago
If it requires manual-assistance then ur not an LDKer and it's not an LDK
Papi_Chulo
2 years ago
So, getting back to the question, highest level of extras with best looking dancers...??
vmaxhp
2 years ago
Yeah how many spots can you not LDK in? They are out there yeah but most places you can at least do that.
Muddy
2 years ago
I always put the Los Angeles area on top for me. Beautiful women, extras, otc it's all just big slutty city of sin. After doing a deep dive on New Jersey, mileage wise atleast, I think it's underrated. Half of the clubs (honestly probably most) in that state are straight up free for alls in VIP. Miami Area, south florida, I was getting yelled at for not wanting to fuck in VIP. I mean I wanted to fuck don't get me wrong, but I didn't want to pay for it at that time. They really get down to business in Miami lol.
Muddy
2 years ago
Detroit and Providence are two other big ones on here. But I think there's alot of smaller cities that are underrated you can find some good stuff they just don't get the hype on here. @vmax what do you think about Denver? Been there but haven't hit the strip clubs there yet.
Muddy
2 years ago
Denver is overpriced. Most of the clubs are owned by 1 company. Standard is $40/regular LD. Some places will do $100/3. Most places are not extras inside the club. Players Club is an exception. All Cubans there. Might get a HJ, though not much privacy.
vmaxhp
2 years ago
Denver is da shit bomb. Ask Crazyjoe
MackTruck
2 years ago
Dream Palace in Tempe, AZ.... (Or am I just saying that about that shithole because I'm smashed and I remember seeing free passes for DP on Tempe ATMs in college? Hmmm....)
ElDuderino_AZ
2 years ago
I always throw the Toronto are in the mix. My info is dated, as I haven't been since any pandemic restrictions came into play, but previously the Downtown clubs had good variety of mostly attractive girls although less contact. At the Mississauga clubs, there are still good looking girls although there will be some lower end girls mixed in. Prices tend to be a bit lower, especially when you factor in the exchange rate. Again, I haven't been there in a while but that was one of the few places I'd club when traveling that compared to south Florida.
Dolfan
2 years ago
You mean quality hookers at bargain prices 🤡
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
Nowadays most clubs has button cameras in the dark vip room. So, be smart not to involve in anything not normal
Champphilly
2 years ago
Dolfan- I don't know the Toronto and Mississauga area clubs well (yet), but there are at least 15-20 legal erotic massage places in the area where you can drop in after a club visit and get a massage and service from a huge selection of 8s and 9s for as little as ~ 130 USD for 30 minutes. Not quite as convenient as ITC but still a great option.
wld4tatas
2 years ago
I think Muddy is spot on in his assessment of the underrated state. And we're fine to stay that way. There is one club in particular where on any given day there will be 10-15 dancers, almost all 8s (a few 7.5 and a few 8.5), who you can choose from to go for a few dances in a private booth (not vip) and get full topless roaming, grinding and open air handshake for a total of 120±20. I suspect there are few other clubs in the US that can match this.
wld4tatas
2 years ago
Toronto is struggling badly post-COVID. It's the same story as other places: higher prices, less dancers overall, dancer quality way down. But probably worse. It needs to be kept in mind just how bad the pandemic restrictions were in Canada (heck, it caused the nation's truckers to revolt!) and how compliant Canadians in general are with basically being regulated to death. It may not be as bad as 2020-2021, but it's gonna be a long way back to pre-COVID quality north of the border.
LapHunt
2 years ago
Philadelphia Reno
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
@LapHunt - you mean the handful of truckers funded by US Xtian RWNJs? Another fine export from the US to Canada! lol
vmaxhp
2 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion