Why all the Colorado hate?

Sunday, March 27, 2022 1:54 AM
From a monger standpoint, I think the mileage is pretty average? Two way contact is kinda a thing most places. But most of the time a review is posted, it’s freaking waaaaaaaaaaahhhh from either the reviewer or a commenter. I mean, I’m a freaking Texas transplant and my dances are about the same as back over there. Yes the cost of dances is higher but that’s about it. I mean, does it really matter if one is being grinded on for three songs instead of five for the same money? A lot of people seem to actually like conversation before dances anyways. Jeez. And for upper level naughty stuff, it’s not like it doesn’t ever happen. I’ve had pretty blunt conversations before with one individual on this site, so I mean… Just posting this to stick up for my local area. 😭

26 comments

Strip-clubbing is an expensive hobby - a $10, $15, $20+, per 3-minute-or-so-dance, adds up pretty-quickly - IDK of many people that are ok w/ paying 50% to 100% more for the same-thing they can get someplace else. if dance-prices weren't a big deal then dancers would be ok w/ cheaper dances - this is a rhetorical-statement to state-the=obvious that if dancers are not ok w/ lower-dance-prices then obviously custies won't be ok w/ higher-dance-prices all other things being equal.
Papi_Chulo
2 years ago
And if mileage is actually-lower then it obviously makes higher-dance-prices even less appealing
Papi_Chulo
2 years ago
Obviously not every PL feels the same-way w.r.t. dance-prices - there is something to be said for the-quality-of-the-club overall such as ambiance, aesthetics, vibe/friendliness of staff/dancers/custies, that for some custies justifies the higher dance-prices.
Papi_Chulo
2 years ago
One thing crazy on tuscl is how so many will try to justify price gouging at every level of capitalism. But get butt hurt and throw tantrums at the thought of expensive lap dances or hookers.... I don't mind expensive clubs. I'm used to them and when you're not trolling for hookers uts not that expensive really. I don't like Colorado in general though. Lots of weird wannabe hippies who love breakfast burritos. Which I'm not a fan of
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
Realistically, I don’t think customers really enjoy the extra grind time they can get at a different area anyways. There’s a diminishing marginal return on enjoying that type of stuff. Sure there’s the hardcore guys who will get like 20 songs in a row who would benefit the most being elsewhere, but they are rare.
nicespice
2 years ago
"does it really matter if one is being grinded on for three songs instead of five for the same money?" what the fuck is wrong with you? did you inhale some of that second hand colorado high quality weed wiff before you typed that? what do you think the answers will be to that question on this board?
rattdog
2 years ago
I did inhale some, but it was first hand smoke 😀 wheeeeeeeee
nicespice
2 years ago
How much are dances in Colorado nicespice?
PaulDrake
2 years ago
Ignore Desertscrub. Desertscrub works at a competing club when he isn't scrubbing someone's ass.
nelly76
2 years ago
In my local area an entry level dance is $50. Colorado seems like a bargain from here. In the big picture the overall quality of the interaction is more important then the number of songs she grinds on you.
FishHawk
2 years ago
Clubbing is always a pricey form of entertainment, but there does come a point at which the merely frivolous becomes the absurd. For me $40 per song hits that point. Paying a girl to rub on my lap for under 3 minutes what the cashier down the street makes for 3 hours on her feet, or what it cost me to buy lunch for my family of five at Chik-fil-A, or what it costs to have my lawn mowed each week, or [insert other real world application here], just rubs me wrong. I've been accused of no longer understanding the value of money but that is not so. As a small business owner I pay a lot of people for a variety of goods and services. My concepts of how much something is worth have definitely changed as my income has risen over the years, but WHAT I'm paying for still matters. Several hundred for a good time with a pretty girl in a notel room is worth it to me. Same if a girl walks away with $80-100 of my cash in her pocket from barside and stage tips after she spent some time entertaining and drinking with me. But $40 for a girl to rub her ass on my lap for 3 minutes? Not so much.
rickdugan
2 years ago
^^ “… or what it cost me to buy lunch for my FICTIONAL family of five at Chik-fil-A…” FTFY You’re welcome!
DoctorPhil.
2 years ago
Phil, perhaps let the thread breath a bit before the goofy trolling begins. The relative value of LDs is a good topic.
rickdugan
2 years ago
^^ Then stop discussing your fictional family. I’ve always thought the way you would incessantly bring up your family was kind of creepy when I still thought you might actually have a real family. But you just multiplied the creepy factor by 100 by making up said family.
DoctorPhil.
2 years ago
You got me Phil. I get so lonely between strip club visits that I needed a fictional family construct to feel better. I'm relieved that I can finally get that off my chest. 😉 And back to our regularly scheduled program... I just browsed the Denver club reviews and it would seem that $40 is common with one girl discussed in one club review asking for $50. I can kinda' understand the disdain for CO clubs a bit more now.
rickdugan
2 years ago
^^ The fictional family also helped you get out of the fight with Mr. Daddillac. ‘member how he was going to kick your ass and you were so frighted that your fictional wife left you as fictional caretaker for your fictional children? That was some funny funny shit!
DoctorPhil.
2 years ago
Sure it did Phil. Sure it did. 😉 [Just waiting until Phil's computer time at the group home is over for the morning so that we might actually discuss strip club stuff...ssshhhh].
rickdugan
2 years ago
If strip clubs lap dance prices matched inflation, I wouldn't mind the price. However, a few years back at clubs across the US prices jumped from about $25 a song, to $40 a song. I noticed less dances being performed as a result. Simple supply and demand economics. By the way, a gal at my local club charges $30 per song and gives high mileage. She makes great money every night while the prettier girls who charge more are getting turned down. This gal knows the correct price point and provides the best value. The other girls are too dumb to figure it out.
Michigan
2 years ago
Denver used to be one of my favorite cities to club in, but that was over a decade ago. It's tamer now but I wouldn't call it a bad town for clubs.
wallanon
2 years ago
The other towns places in CO I've been to were ok, but not as good as Denver.
wallanon
2 years ago
Why not? Bacon!!
JimGassagain
2 years ago
Now that Ricks has bought out the PT's chain that owned the majority of clubs in Denver, I will be curious to see how things change. Right now they have started the renovation of Mile High - used to be Penthouse, used to be Gold Club, Started out as Mile High, and changed the name to Scarletts. For what they have done so far the club looks beautiful and hopefully will start attracting a higher level of talent. The club needed attention and used to look/feel run down. I will probably post a review when they finish the remodel with a full description. Right now the girls at all of their clubs, Scarletts, Diamond Cabaret, PT's on Evans, La Boheme, and Centerfolds, the girls charge $50 a dance (even though $40 is posted at most of them) Some of the talent may be worth it, especially at Diamond but I have noticed they seemed to do more dances when most of them offered 3 for $100. I have been told that Diamond is next on the list for remodel. I am waiting to see what happens. I hardly ever go to any of the others but probably will once the get redone as well
Tr6guy
2 years ago
^ Huh that’s very interesting. I avoid the PT Chain and I’m not fond of towns/cities where one owner owns most clubs in the same area. (Most recently, Tucson was one such place…blaaaaaahh)I think it enables a certain amount of negative manager attitude that’s worse than one club being the only one of its kind for a long ways. So I am definitely out of the loop of Denver proper. I heard of Mile High/Scarlett’s getting a facelift but didn’t know about the other places. But that’s a pretty cool update and I’m wondering if they are doing the same in East St Louis and Portland (Maine)
nicespice
2 years ago
It's natural that guys lament that adult entertainment ain't like the old days in Colorado: [view link]
ilbbaicnl
2 years ago
My best guess is, it’s that Rocky Mountain High.
twentyfive
2 years ago
I'd like to hit the Denver clubs one of these days.
Muddy
2 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion