Peppermint Hippo - Las Vegas

Friday, April 1, 2022 1:50 AM
The Peppermint Hippo is set to open on April 2nd at the site of the old Olympic Gardens in Las Vegas. I had lots of good times at the OG. Any Vegas peeps willing to take one for the team? [view link]

14 comments

I seriously thought this was an Aprils Fools joke. Still not sure if it is. Man I miss the OG. The one Vegas club that had hot strippers and I didn’t feel like I was getting fleeced like all the other clubs.
shailynn
2 years ago
Og has been closed for over 5 years. And it had a terrible reputation for robs. Same as the place that replaced it
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
Spent thousands of dollars and some of my greatest all-time SC adventures at OG. Never, ever ripped off, or even close. Every dancer delivered as hoped, or more, plus some great OTC experiences from that club.
Chili Palmer
2 years ago
OG was not replaced by anything when it closed and on hundreds of trips there I had nothing but good times and high adventures. Hoping the new place is even half as good. And no it’s not April fools, I’ve driven past several times and there has been real activity plus they have billboards on I-15.
2 years ago
Lol I'm in Vegas on Sunday- maybe I'll check it out. Never miss a grand opening eh?
kentairs
2 years ago
Speaking of Vegas, what is your guys go to club? Maybe palomino? I'm hoping to spread the love with $20 laps for at least 5-10 girls :)
kentairs
2 years ago
Another obvious troll post by Icee. 1. OG has never been replaced 2. I’m the 5th guy now on this thread saying I’ve been there many times and never got robbed, always had a good time.
shailynn
2 years ago
Sophie's or sofias place. Something like that replaced og
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
Yeah it's known for that.
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
Icy is right, Sofia’s was a thing. OG was such a cool place! 😭😭😭
PinkSugarDoll
2 years ago
It's now open: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/peppermint-hippo-the-only-gentlemens-club-on-the-las-vegas-strip-is-now-open-301530120.html
shadowcat
2 years ago
The day shift specials sound good. $150 bottles are worth it. Although I'm sure they have hidden fees. They claim it's run like a vegas nite club. That's a turn off for me.
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
Yes the reviews are in, I was there on 4/9 https://tuscl.net/review.php?id=384572
whitesun777
2 years ago
It sounds like a club ad
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion