Stripper says she was paid to hold man’s hand as he napped

Saturday, April 9, 2022 4:36 PM
Sounds legit. [view link]

7 comments

Wow, while I do disagree with most of that other thread railing against what is considered “Disneyfying”…I think this kinda applies here. It’s fine to be happy at making easy money, but I think somebody most likely passed out because he was drunk/high and not because of comfort and intimacy in a dark room with flashing lights and loud music…wtf
nicespice
2 years ago
Indeed, regular shit.
Muddy
2 years ago
Fuck it, if they have the money why not.
Lone_Wolf
2 years ago
I’ve tried that before, then she ruins the magic when she asks “hey, why does your hand only have one finger?”
2 years ago
"I got paid to hold this man’s hand while he napped" is her polite way to say that a customer paid to sleep with her at the club.
whodey
2 years ago
Sorry to thread-jack yet again, but this reminds me of something I often wonder about: why do you see so many shitfaced drunk PLs in strip clubs? Although it feels demeaning to strippers to say it, getting a good lap dance is a basic pleasure, akin to getting a good meal. You don't hear many people talking about how it's best to be shitfaced when you get your eat on. (My classic experience with shitfaced dinning was waking up with a bad hangover and no skin inside my mouth, cause I hadn't noticed how hot the take-out pizza was, that we ate sitting on the sidewalk outside of Domino's.) Seems like, if you're more than mildly buzzed, it's going to dull your senses, and reduce the enjoyment of a lap dance or a good meal. Realistically, it's very common for strippers (and others working in strip clubs) to feel bitter and victimized about how their lives are deviating from what they hoped or expected they would be. So people you'd generally avoid being around, except that lap dances are so good it's worth it. Do routinely shitfaced PLs not notice this, not see the need to keep up their guard?
ilbbaicnl
2 years ago
"I want to hold your hand"- Beatles.
shadowcat
2 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion