Gilbert Gottfried dead

Tuesday, April 12, 2022 7:46 PM
Was Juice a celebrity? Is this the second of the Death Triangle? [view link] I can't remember what it was that got him cancelled. I never found him funny, but I've no reason celebrate his passing. Kind of like Juice, actually.

16 comments

Unlike juice he didn't blow his money on gambling and hookers then leaving his kids in need of donations. Tuscl has never been good at picking it's heroes.
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
Sorry to hear Gottfried died, but if we're being honest the dude was annoying as shit.
misterorange
2 years ago
RIP I love Gilbert Gottfried he was money in those Comedy Central roasts. Classic dude. We’ve really been losing a lot of good ones lately. Norm, Gottfried, Saget they were all homies.
Muddy
2 years ago
Yeah he might have been annoying but he was damn funny! I recall a comedy roast i think was for Bob Saget and Gottfried told a joke about Saget inviting the Olsen twins to his house and giving them a drink that when they woke up on their stomachs their asses hurt. Look it up on youtube.
TheeOSU
2 years ago
Aflac spokesperson he made a joke about the tsunami and that hit him cancelled.
Mate27
2 years ago
Yeah I gotta admit his version of "The Aristocrats" was pretty fucking good. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aGA0dIz9-Wk
misterorange
2 years ago
“Unlike juice he didn't blow his money on gambling and hookers then leaving his kids in need of donations. Tuscl has never been good at picking it's heroes.” GO. TO. HELL. ASSHOLE.
shailynn
2 years ago
Yeah, GG was lowbrow, but he was great on the roasts and a number of other ties as well
Subraman
2 years ago
Just saw an article that had a picture of Gilbert Gottfried, Bob Saget, and Louis Anderson together. All gone now.
crosscheck
2 years ago
Shailynn fuck off snd die
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
Sad to hear about Gilbert. He had some very funny bits. I would recommend giving the rhetoric a rest Icee. Disparaging Juice after his passing is not cool.
Cashman1234
2 years ago
Cashman stfu like you ever cared about treating anyone with respect on here. Gammanu said he didn't find him funny or care for him and he's not a target of your vitriol
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
With respect to Gammanu95’s comment about Juice, I believe he was joking. Your post did not appear to be a joke - and it appeared mean spirited. I never viewed Juice as a hero on TUSCL. He seemed to be a good guy, and someone who could easily get along with others. I don’t know anything about his financial condition, and I’m not interested in disparaging him either.
Cashman1234
2 years ago
He was pretty-talented but also kinda an "acquired taste" - his M.O. was annoying but he had a good # of clever zingers.
Papi_Chulo
2 years ago
Cashman my post was the most honest thing posted about him
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
He had this great mix of old school variety and the crudest, dirtiest stuff around. The contrast between the funny dad jokes and the super crude, all delivered in that grating annoying voice was hilarious, perhaps an acquired taste. He was a legend to fellow comics for sure.
sideshow_bob
2 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion