Katie Foster allegedly murdered man who propositioned her, cops say

Wednesday, April 13, 2022 5:11 PM
What are the odds that she's a stripper? [view link]

5 comments

After reading the article - it’s obvious both Katie and the dead dude have very little common sense. They smoked cocaine together - she turned down his offer of sex - and then he chased her (and another dude) in his car. She then ran him over with his car - after he caught up with her. This was a series of bad decisions made by drug addled fools. She should go to jail - and he has been put out of his misery. It’s possible she was a stripper. If she turned down his offer of sex - then I would think he spent all of his money on the cocaine they smoked. Why would a coke addicted stripper turn down an offer of sex?
Cashman1234
2 years ago
Because if you're out of Cash and Coke you have nothing she wants.
Sgtsnowman
2 years ago
How is this not legit self-defense? Don't start following me or attacking people I'm with, unless you're tired of living. I generally don't accept a gift unless I'm sure nothing's expected in return. But a gift is a gift, if there's no reciprocation, the giver just has to suck it op.
ilbbaicnl
2 years ago
isn't the sensible thing to do is to negotiate a deal - get me off and i'll share some of this coke with you? one would figure that the dumb dead guy has some knowledge on negotiating a transaction at his age. stupid fuck turned his full house into a hand of shit. self defense? i doubt any lawyer would want to defend that katie foster character.
rattdog
2 years ago
This sounds like self defense....
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion