Looks like one of Icey/bubba’s hoez is ticked off

Wednesday, April 27, 2022 3:20 PM
…possible reason for the recent name change on here? [view link]

46 comments

Lulz
twentyfive
2 years ago
This is what happens when you don’t take your ho to Olive Garden for dinner.
shailynn
2 years ago
^ Or deny you if you try to order the tiramisu 😡
nicespice
2 years ago
I'm guessing a series of bad life choices led up to this
grand1511
2 years ago
Low key crazy bitch shit is kinda cute lulz it shows they care
Eltriste
2 years ago
care must be a euphemism for despise lulz
SirLapdancealot
2 years ago
@nicespice I think the name change was because she's trying to shake her troll reputation under that alias. Under the new Eltriste troll alias she can simply ignore and not acknowledge any accusations, call outs, and quotes as Iceydodo. Notice that she completely doesn't acknowledge any post that calls her out as a new troll alias of Iceydodo/biggdumbass she doesn't want to be associated with with of them anymore. LMFAO even though it's obvious. 🤭🤡
SirLapdancealot
2 years ago
Lulz
MackTruck
2 years ago
^ El Trieste is the sad one it fits LULZ
twentyfive
2 years ago
Elbutthurt
SirLapdancealot
2 years ago
SirLap said "I think the name change was because she's trying to shake her troll reputation under that alias." Your theory is more thought out than my "He went full retard." theory. #TropicThunder
Call.Me.Ishmael
2 years ago
That young lady was certainly pissed off 😂
FishHawk
2 years ago
I wonder what fake eyebrows cost.
gSteph
2 years ago
. . . kinda cute dumbest thing I've read today
gSteph
2 years ago
'Your theory is more thought out than my "He went full retard." theory.' @Ishmael to me she went full retard with the name change to 'biggbubba'. LMFAO she still had Icey's post history associated with the new name. Then she tried to play it off as if she got hacked. So then she finally made the less retarded move and created Eltriste. But you're not rong. It's still all retarded.
SirLapdancealot
2 years ago
If the cops are searching for the fool who set the car ablaze - I recommend looking for a woman with singed eyebrows - and a receding hairline - and a constant deer in the headlights look. I think calling this a full retard attempt is insulting to the intelligence of folks who are fully retarded.
Cashman1234
2 years ago
At least she didn’t go Amber Heard on Icee’s sheets…
Cashman1234
2 years ago
I reckon if somebody pooped in Icees bed nobody would notice to begin with.
shailynn
2 years ago
Truly entertaining to the point he makes you feel better about yourself, because you’re not him.
Mate27
2 years ago
Lulz at this whole thread!!!
TheeOSU
2 years ago
He is getting trashed around free of charge in this thread!
rickmacrodong
2 years ago
See nice having a bubble butt doesn't automatically make a woman happy.
ilbbaicnl
2 years ago
She could have saved herself so much fiery trouble by just calling MackTruck!
Cashman1234
2 years ago
I'd say not ticked off enough, the prick is still trolling same as always.
twentyfive
2 years ago
I heard that one time when icey told one of his hoes he was too tired to go out and was gonna sleep. She broke into his place to make sure he was really sleeping lulz
Eltriste
2 years ago
^ I remember when icey posted as dougster same as you used to do lulz
TheeOSU
2 years ago
Bte and suracha Bob are dougster. You started accusing icey of being dougster only when icey called dougster out
Eltriste
2 years ago
Drop the BS, you're icey which also means you're dougie but we still homiez lulz
TheeOSU
2 years ago
Go tell BTE hes dougster. But protecting him and calling me dougster is your latest trolling technique
Eltriste
2 years ago
Always deflecting just like you did when you posted as dougster but we still homies! Lulz
TheeOSU
2 years ago
That's your new strategy to troll me. Protect dougster by deflecting from him and calling me dougster. You sjg snd dougster are niggaz now.
Eltriste
2 years ago
^ I don't know who Dougster is or isn't, but you're the same shitty person who landed on this board pontificating about manipulating dancers via drugs and both emotional as well as physical abuse. And I still don't think you've done any of the things you claim or brag about across three profiles (so far). But someone who decides to construct and live inside an online persona that advocates those things solely to whip up drama for for personal entertainment is an aggressively bad human. The navel-gazing debate over who might be Dougster is tedious.
Call.Me.Ishmael
2 years ago
Someone who only posts to disparage and harass is a troll. CIM all you do is ruin threads to attack others
Eltriste
2 years ago
^^^ aaaand we’re right back where we started Fuck off Iceefag go someplace else.
twentyfive
2 years ago
"I heard that one time when Icey..." ^^^Well I heard more than one time when Iceydodo referred to herself in the third person.
SirLapdancealot
2 years ago
Icey i am not protected like you say its just you always find a way to turn everything into an argument and an excuse to criticize people. And your need to do it is so extreme in one of Dugans threads you had nothing to pick at so you resorted to saying Dugan is an evil guy for being married seeing strippers.
rickmacrodong
2 years ago
You're more than welcome to stop attacking me and making shit up about me in every thread. Then get worse when I respond and pretend like my response asking you to stop is the problem. And not the fact that you derail threads for the sole purpose of harassing me
Eltriste
2 years ago
Nicespice had a big part to getting dougster to get back to trolling here. So I guess you're just trying to show off for her in her thread 🤡
Eltriste
2 years ago
"you always find a way to turn everything into an argument and an excuse to criticize people. And your need to do it is so extreme" ^^^Well said @Big. 👍👍👏👏👏 Eltriste (aka Iceydodo aka PhatBoi) is extremely passive aggressive and argumentative. Also as a narcissist, she lives to be the center of attention and take a moral high ground over others. I think it stems from a deep insecurity and self loathing. So she has a need for constant self validation that she's better than others and she seeks this out constantly on TUSCL. It's done through either straight up bragging or through passive aggressive trolling and playing a troll victim. For example, after her first post in this thread, every subsequent one has been a brag about herself or an attack or disparage of someone else. It's exactly as you've called it. And her creation of new troll aliases is because the reputations of her previous two have been such utter failures that she can't do anything to make them look good, so now for the third time she's trying to reset and lose the old and tarnished reputations. The only problem with all of this is that we all know. 🤭🤡
SirLapdancealot
2 years ago
After my first post you and the other trolls attacked me. I ignored it and replied normally. You attacked me. I asked you to stop attacking me and ruining every thread with your trolling. You keep attacking me and trolling me and in essence blame me for being there to troll and harass. Being elderly men you should know better by now. And you're ignored. Now keep trolling every thread. It's all on you
Eltriste
2 years ago
Good work nicespice. You got what you wanted. All your lap dogs rallying behind dougster
Eltriste
2 years ago
^^^So she has a need for constant self validation that she's better than others and she seeks this out constantly on TUSCL. It's done through either straight up bragging or through passive aggressive trolling and playing a troll victim.
SirLapdancealot
2 years ago
LMFAO Eltriste (aka Iceydodo aka PhatBoi) way to go demonstrating everything I just said. 😂😂😂🤭🤡 And there you go again playing the pretend ignore card. 😭😭😭
SirLapdancealot
2 years ago
You troll me after every single post. You do it to others too. Everyone on here is your victim having to put up with you ruining the discussions with your trolling. Bye 👋
Eltriste
2 years ago
^^^So she has a need for constant self validation that she's better than others and she seeks this out constantly on TUSCL. It's done through either straight up bragging or through passive aggressive trolling and playing a troll victim. LMFAO do you realize you also just showed that you pretend ignored me? Like not even more than 5 minutes! Too funny. 🤭🤡
SirLapdancealot
2 years ago
"You troll me after every single post." ^^^@Eltriste (aka Iceydodo aka PhatBoi) this is patently false. You might want to scroll back up and review our posts in this very thread and you'll see you are incorrect. But way to dramatize! 😂 "You do it to others too. Everyone on here is your victim having to put up with you ruining the discussions with your trolling." ^^^@Eltriste (aka Iceydodo aka PhatBoi) to be clear, and for the record, I only troll other trolls. And the more of a troll they are, the more trolling that they get from me. My post history supports this pattern 100%. It's because I'm consistent about it. So if you're finding yourself butthurt over being trolled by me incessantly, you might want to stop your own trolling. It's just how I roll here. 🤷
SirLapdancealot
2 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion