Amber Heard - what do you think ?

Friday, April 29, 2022 2:15 PM
This Johnny Depp trial is wild. I think Amber’s way smokin hot but crazy. I’d bang her so hard if I ever had the chance, but probably regret at some point after - like Johnny

27 comments

Amber fucked the coolest dude on the planet and the richest dude on the planet. That must be some excellent vjay.
Lone_Wolf
2 years ago
Very bangable... No bed poopin allowed tho.
Longball300
2 years ago
I think she's old and ugly
Eltriste
2 years ago
If her on-set body double doesn't have a rat's nest between her ears, then I'd be more prone to go after her.
Call.Me.Ishmael
2 years ago
She's a shit show (pun intended) and sounds like more trouble than she is worth. Probably Elon's inspiration to get off this planet and go to Mars.
Uprightcitizen
2 years ago
If she were stripping I would consider her VIP room worthy
Uprightcitizen
2 years ago
She was diagnosed with borderline personality disorder and histrionic disorder... she's probably amazing in the sack but requires much patience out of it?🤷🏼‍♀️
EndlessSummer
2 years ago
"just dont have a relationship with crazy pussy" In theory this is the way to go. But once you've had it you wants more of it. And once you relationship it then you gets as much as you want. Right? No? And then it shits the bed, too.
wallanon
2 years ago
This is one of those situations where your dick led you into a nightmare of a relationship. Man I like fucking her let’s have a relationship. What the hell dick this is not worth it.
bluejacketsguy
2 years ago
As the comments mention - she’s got mental health issues - and yet she would likely look great on a strip club stage in lingerie. I’d enjoy her ITC only. I doubt I’d give her my cell number. I wouldn’t want her to see the car I drive or learn anything about me. I can only imagine the damage she could do if she got angry at me! Fresh turds are not good for a car paint job!
Cashman1234
2 years ago
i'm guessing during the beginning of their relationship she was most likely on her best behavior. once he slipped her the rock and tied the nuptials that was when the crazy in her head started leaking out. over time that leakage wound up being a massive deluge of marital insanity and misery. shitting on bed sheets - what woman does that? it was reported that he threw a phone at the side of her head. if the shitting incident happened before the supposed incident with the phone then depp has a moral obligation to throw a fastball at her head. was the phone push button dial or rotary? depp was the latest famous actor to fall into that trap. mel gibson was another one that did the same. probably more to follow in the years ahead.
rattdog
2 years ago
From the sounds of it, she would be the best candidate to dance for Cacaplop!
CandymanOfProvidence
2 years ago
Someone shit da bed on dis one
MackTruck
2 years ago
Sounds like horse apples
48-Cowboy
2 years ago
Ah the power of make up. She was a near 10 over a decade ago in The Rum Diaries. That was in 2011. Seeing the photos of her in the courtroom her lifestyle hasn’t aged her well. She looks older than my wife who’s at least a decade older than Amber.
shailynn
2 years ago
^ Pics and Vid of both side by side or it isn’t so. :D
CJKent_band
2 years ago
I have relatively little time or sympathy for celebs who sue for $50M for questionable damages and $100M because "my ex is suing me for $50M and this will show him. If she has serious mental issues, then she should get help. Depp has always had issues of various kinds. In my world, the judge will find that Depp was slandered, say that Amber Heard was wrong and award Depp token damages of $1. Then dismiss her ridiculous countersuit. Hopefully, all the enabling lawyers are working on a contingent fee basis.
ATACdawg
2 years ago
I'd do her.. But would not want her to crap in my bed though. Ew !
Warrior15
2 years ago
Does she want employment as the mascot for ShitterWeb?
CandymanOfProvidence
2 years ago
She’s objectively good looking but the bat shit crazy part…. There are plenty of good looking women without her issues.
Huntsman
2 years ago
ATACdawg “ I have relatively little time or sympathy for celebs who sue for $50M for questionable damages” I’m not sure how you say questionable damages considering he got let go from his role in this latest Harry Potter, he was initially going to be 100% not allowed to play jack sparrow in future pirates projects, and was more or less black balled because of me too. I mean being called a wife beater and consequently losing millions from movie roles is damaging. Now I think that Hollywood will be more willing to work with him after all this stuff has come out and I’m not saying I feel bad on the money thing just that the article was damaging.
bluejacketsguy
2 years ago
They’re both fools, it’s their responsibility to protect their own brand, nothing about this saga adds one iota of value to either one of them.
twentyfive
2 years ago
After this, will there be a market for Teflon-coated bed sheets etc.? Or maybe a robotic vacuum with an arm that can can automatically pick up caca?
CandymanOfProvidence
2 years ago
Captain Jack Sparrow should tell Amber that a bed is not a poopdeck!
CandymanOfProvidence
2 years ago
^ That’s funny!
Cashman1234
2 years ago
Didnt Elon leave Heard due to her fooling around with the aquaman actor on set or something?
rickmacrodong
2 years ago
Ya, sure I'd fuck her. But with pretty strict boundaries... Like, I'm booking a hotel room cause I don't want her to get my name from them!!! Not something I'd normally worry about, but she has too much money and too many lawyers to go along with the crazy.
bkkruined
2 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion