Describe your profession...........................

Friday, April 29, 2022 2:32 PM
using lyrics from a song, but not the song title. As a divorce lawyer these are my lyrics: You love her, but she loves him, and he loves somebody else, you just can't win: and so it goes till the day you die, this thing they call love, its gonna make you cry. I've had the blues, the reds and the pinks, one thing for sure is ....... Love stinks. Love stinks, yeah, yeah. Sing us a song.

30 comments

"I want a new drug, one that won't make me sick One that won't make me crash my car Or make me feel three-feet thick I want a new drug, one that won't hurt my head One that won't make my mouth too dry Or make my eyes too red" - "I Want a New Drug," Huey Lewis and the News
Tetradon
2 years ago
^ Cacaplop's "And I said...I said (what you said baby) let me tell you what I said Put it in my mouth"
Tetradon
2 years ago
^ That's Akinyele's "Put It in Your Mouth," a command Cacaplop hears a lot during 5th period.
Tetradon
2 years ago
Ha ha - Industrial Disease - Dire Straits: Now, warning lights are flashing down at quality control Somebody threw a spanner, they threw him in the hole There's rumors in the loading bay and anger in the town Somebody blew the whistle, and the walls came down There's a meetin' in the boardroom, they're tryin' to trace the smell There's a leakin' in the washroom, there's a sneak-in personnel Somewhere in the corridors someone was heard to sneeze Goodness me, could this be industrial disease?
Studme53
2 years ago
Weird Science by Oingo Bingo "From my heart and from my hand, Why don't people understand My intentions? (Weird) (Weird science)" Chemical engineer here.
SirLapdancealot
2 years ago
I'm the feeling of a millionaire spending a hundred grand I'm a poor man's dream, a thug poet Live it and I write down and I watch it blow up Nas...Nas is like
Eltriste
2 years ago
You serve me, and I'll serve you Swing your partners, all get screwed Bring your lawyer, and I'll bring mine Get together and we could have a bad time It's affidavit swearing time Sign it on the dotted line Hold your bible in your hand Now all that's left, is to find yourself a new band We're gonna play the sue me, sue you blues We're gonna play the sue me, sue you blues George Harrison - Sue Me, Sue You Blues I'm a laywer, mostly civil litigation
crosscheck
2 years ago
^^^ So says unverified dumbassscrub, TUSCL's #1 most ignored, the only member with > 100 ignores. 🤭🤡
SirLapdancealot
2 years ago
Not my profession, but my contribution to society: Who let the dogs out?
CandymanOfProvidence
2 years ago
Appropriate for a stripper? We can dance if we want to We can leave your friends behind 'Cause your friends don't dance and if they don't dance Well they're no friends of mine I say, we can go where we want to A place where they will never find And we can act like we come from out of this world Leave the real one far behind And we can dance
CandymanOfProvidence
2 years ago
Thank you very much, Mr. Roboto For doing the jobs nobody wants to And thank you very much, Mr. Roboto For helping me escape to where I needed to Thank you, thank you, thank you I want to thank you, please, thank you, oh yeah
motorhead
2 years ago
Sick of being in my head and thinking about my fate And worried about my health Wanna waste away my days with a pretty young thing And blow through all my wealth I made some mistakes, not so good with planning But I got some skills in easy living Cut my ties with desperation and learned to live with a little sensation Hey Just for the day we'll pretend I'm made of money I'll be your sugar daddy Hey Let's make a fool of ourselves and crash a party Act like we own the place Act like we own the place Swinging back and forth, all my faults are peaking past the surface Is it worth it to fall back down? Please make way for the special invented armor Mental protection if reality is ragin harder Hello mister mime, hello medicine I believe denial makes me hella intelligent We're way too caught up in the race with time It's getting hard to take it in We're tryin hard to be the first in line Just wanna be a kid again, a kid again
nicespice
2 years ago
^ If those lyrics are too melancholic, then substitute that for “bandz a make her dance” instead
nicespice
2 years ago
Iceefag: I don't know what you heard about me But a bitch can't get a dollar out of me No Cadillac, no perms, you can't see That I'm a motherfuckin' P I M P SJG: Change my pitch up! Smack my bitch up! CJKunt: I was born this way, hey I was born this way, hey I'm on the right track, baby, I was born this way
misterorange
2 years ago
Mr Orangefag These are better pimp lyrics. Schoolboyq grooveline 2 My fortune said that I'll be pimping you and your pussy juice Super sweet, sell a trick a treat, hope your lips in shape Cause you worked your feet as you stroll them streets, beeper checking Hope no cops arresting, girl, I told you them narcs be pressing Better act you a pedestrian and don't mention my name My pimping is game, cold limp with my cane, got gold on my chain Come pinky my ring, it's so blickety bling On 51st and Figg, grew up about ten minutes from the real Ricky Where the shoelaces is orange with H hats like we from Houston Condoms in hoes' purses with baby wipes for they coochie You's a ho that's selling booty, no need to be acting bougie Bitch, I give your ass a noogie and a chicken nugget And make you watch me at the movies, I'm panoramic My filming be rated pimping, my mink dragging With two bitches that go and get it, my hoes get it Will you sell that pussy for me? Will you sell that pussy for me? (Will you sell that pussy for me?)
Eltriste
2 years ago
The hi-liter/bourbon street strippers: A scrub is a guy that thinks he's fly And is also known as a buster Always talking 'bout what he wants And just sits on his broke ass So, no, I don't want your number No, I don't wanna give you mine And no, I don't wanna meet you nowhere No, I don't want none of your time And no, I don't want no scrub A scrub is a guy that can't get no love from me Hanging out the passenger side of his best friend's ride Trying to holler at me I don't want no scrub A scrub is a guy that can't get no love from me Hanging out the passenger side of his best friend's ride Trying to holler at me
nicespice
2 years ago
^mashup (She give me money) Now, I ain't sayin' she a gold digger (When I'm in need) But she ain't messin' with no broke niggas (She give me money) Now, I ain't sayin' she a gold digger (When I'm in need) But she ain't messin' with no broke niggas (I gotta leave) Get down girl, go 'head, get down (I gotta leave) Get down girl, go 'head, get down (I gotta leave) Get down girl, go 'head, get down (I gotta leave) Get down girl, go 'head
CandymanOfProvidence
2 years ago
Good call Nicespice. Scrubs TLC is a great song. Would tlc be considered hip-hop? They had some great unique stuff.
Studme53
2 years ago
A sweet romance is not for me I need electricity If you want to make me flip Hit me with a microchip Diode, cathode, electrode, overload Generator, oscillator Come on and make a circuit with me -The Polecats
Dave_Anderson
2 years ago
We all came out to Montreux On the Lake Geneva shoreline To make records with a mobile We didn't have much time Frank Zappa and the Mothers Were at the best place around But some stupid with a flare gun Burned the place to the ground, Smoke on the water A fire in the sky Smoke on the water But burning down They burned down the gambling house It died with an awful sound Funky Claude was running in and out He was pulling kids out the ground When it all was over We had to find another place Swiss time was running out It seemed that we would lose the race, now Smoke on the water A fire in the sky Smoke on the water We ended up at the Grand Hotel It was empty cold and bare With the Rolling truck Stones thing just outside Making our music there Few red lights and a few old beds We made a place to sweat No matter what we get out of this I know, I know we'll never forget, Smoke on the water A fire in the sky Smoke on the water
twentyfive
2 years ago
I ain't gonna work on Maggie's farm no more I ain't gonna work on Maggie's farm no more Well, I try my best to be just like I am But everybody wants you to be just like them They say "Sing while you slave" and I just get bored Ah, I ain't gonna work on Maggie's farm no more
jackslash
2 years ago
I know when you're out I know when you're in I know where you come from I know where you've been I know when you're up I know when you're down I know when you're in Baby or out on the town I spy for the F.B.I. (I spy for the F.B.I.) Let me tell you now I spy baby for the F.B.I. (I spy for the F.B.I.) --No, no, not a narc, but I searched and searched and searched different phrases to find something remotely descriptive of what I do, and finally came across this from somebody called Jano Thomas way way way back in the old days (the 60s!!!). And ho-ly shit. The verse part of that pretty accurately describes how I spend half my day. Person I was looking at yesterday...I knew when she was in the U.S., knew she'd gone to Morocco, knew when she was in Nairobi and Tanzania, and knew when she was partying in Medellin. Thanks, Patriot Act!
ElDuderino_AZ
2 years ago
I piss off boomers for a living
48-Cowboy
2 years ago
I want it all and I want it now!!! Don't get mad at me bro. Your generation made that song up and it fits you well.
48-Cowboy
2 years ago
You didn't get it all, but I got it all! I get to occupy the space in your head for free... Bodum tshhhh
48-Cowboy
2 years ago
What's a 3-letter word for a cowboy? F a g.
skibum609
2 years ago
It's a dirty story of a dirty man And his clinging wife doesn't understand His son is working for the Daily Mail It's a steady job But he wants to be a.....
DrStab
2 years ago
Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I am stuck in the middle with you.
ilbbaicnl
2 years ago
Welcome to the hotel California, Such a lovely place, ...
loper
2 years ago
"What's a 3-letter word for a cowboy? F a g." Wow skibum609! You have a vivid imagination! That is not what I meant by living in your head rent free. You must be having daydreams about cock in your mouth. Sorry, I don't swing that way. Maybe some other dude can help you out there
48-Cowboy
2 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion