Huh?

Saturday, April 30, 2022 9:03 PM
Saw this thread on Reddit: [view link] I get it. Males have higher sex drives and yadda yadda yadda. But really, scolding a stripper that she should have thought to send a selfie when his friend died? As opposed to a response like “nice pic” Wtf? Is this normal manthinking? Are there women who give out their condolences to personal tragedy situations like that? “Sorry for your loss. Here’s some titties” I won’t even get into it for the rest of the weird message exchange there. That can speak for itself.

38 comments

Maybe he's Chinese? [view link]
ilbbaicnl
2 years ago
^LOL
nicespice
2 years ago
That’s my post…. Yep my ex custy wanted a pic when his friend died.
Bharlem
2 years ago
It doesn't sound like he's scolding her. It sounds like he's being kind of a bitch and that's his way of saying "give me sympathy!!"
ElDuderino_AZ
2 years ago
^bingo! He does that often. If it wasn’t this it’ll be something else that I was lacking in. I am not his girlfriend
Bharlem
2 years ago
Ahahahaha that’s awesome. Your post had me cracking up there. 😂 P.S. that photo was super hot. Also, I feel slightly embarrassed for not recognizing it was you right away.
nicespice
2 years ago
Some people can never adjust to the wide gulf between what they want and what they can have. Causing them to be giant vats of self-pity and resentment. Sometimes it's about money and material possessions. Sometimes it's about having others fawn over and cater to them. It's common for them to feel victimized for laughably ridiculous reasons.
ilbbaicnl
2 years ago
*Bow*
ElDuderino_AZ
2 years ago
BTW nice pic Bharlem hamana hamana.
ilbbaicnl
2 years ago
@nicespice I’m just as embarrassed. You caught me talking shit 😩 #iminnocent
Bharlem
2 years ago
Lol. Yeah I guess I do force myself to be more patient about things. One regular once literally asked me “have you told your parents about me?” I nicely replied that I don’t tell my parents about me dancing but in my head I was thinking to myself “are you fucking kidding me!? You, sir, were born the exact same year as my Dad. Why the heck would I mention you at all?” Also, my dad is old enough to collect social security. But I go out of town a lot. And I think that makes it easier to take things in stride.
nicespice
2 years ago
@bbarlem Yeah, I probably wouldn’t have posted if I had better paid attention to the photo. Oops. But if it makes you feel better, something like that happened not too long ago with me on this site. The sex worker discussions groups is too small an internet world 😅
nicespice
2 years ago
@nicespice my patience cost. I’ve moved to a whole different state and rarely see him. Like once- twice a year. My grandfather is currently in the hospital. Perhaps I should send him a cash app request
Bharlem
2 years ago
all time quote about 1/2 down that thread... 1. Passive aggressive 2. Entitled 3. Rude 4. Ungrateful 5. Friend's death made him horny <<-------THIS IS VERY CONCERNING!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA
drewcareypnw
2 years ago
@drewcareypnw Never knew my pics could make such an impact. Imma turn my pics into postcards “Sorry for your loss but I know dis ass you want to toss”. 🤗
Bharlem
2 years ago
^ Hallmark is for when you care enough to send the very best 😁😁😁😁
twentyfive
2 years ago
Instead of a wake party he wanted a masturbate party. 😂
SirLapdancealot
2 years ago
It's definitely not normal to get horny when your friend dies. Definitely definitely.
drewcareypnw
2 years ago
Weird and creepy dude. Bharlem, I’ll add to the sentiment here that your pic is hot. 😍 All of them you’ve posted actually.
Huntsman
2 years ago
"Is this normal manthinking?" Sadly, the answer is yes.
jackslash
2 years ago
Have no idea what this thresd is about but any thread with no dislikes deserves some on principle. You're welcome.
Dave_Anderson
2 years ago
^ You're utterly joyless.
Call.Me.Ishmael
2 years ago
That customer came off as entitled, a bit passive aggressive, and as an asshole. When there is a ‘but’ in a thank you message, things can go downhill quickly after. That’s a great photo BHarlem, and I recognized you immediately. You have a great body, and that pink looks great on you!
Cashman1234
2 years ago
As douchey as that is, it's not even the worst I've heard. I'm sorry.
georgmicrodong
2 years ago
Being a horny dude is fun and the availability of SWs is one of the world’s great gifts. Don’t fuck it up guys. Great pic B 😍
Hank Moody
2 years ago
It sounds like he was trying to make her feel sorry for him but is socially retarded
Eltriste
2 years ago
^ Frenulum
twentyfive
2 years ago
WTF? Maybe I'm a dinosaur, but where did we go wrong with this new generation of emotionally needy men? Why can't some men simply be OK with partying with a girl, including some fun horizontal time, and then everyone going home happy?
rickdugan
2 years ago
Its all the hormones and estrogens etc Rick
rickmacrodong
2 years ago
@rd any guy who's not in love with Bharlem is just a dumbass. But we have to face the reality that we all can't be her man. And yes, actually, you are a dinosaur, spot on.
ilbbaicnl
2 years ago
===> "And yes, actually, you are a dinosaur, spot on." Says the dude who claimed to have a sex dream about Farrah Fawcett, who would be 75 now if she was still alive. 😉
rickdugan
2 years ago
Hold the phone! (A dated reference) There’s something wrong with having sex dreams about Farrah Fawcett? In my view just saying Farrah should be enough to identify her. I guess I’m old! But she was hot before being a hot girl was a profession.
Cashman1234
2 years ago
To play devil's advocate: "He does that often. If it wasn’t this it’ll be something else that I was lacking in. I am not his girlfriend." In spite of "he does this often", you still converse and send him pics. Seems a precedent has already been established in which these types of exchanges are acceptable. Until they're not.
ww
2 years ago
Dang rd splicing together pieces of different threads, what are you, some kind of Wuhan scientist?
ilbbaicnl
2 years ago
@ww strippers often tolerate bad customers for $ reasons. Like how, if we have a bad boss, we don't just up and quit, we tolerate them until we find another job. Doesn't mean being a bad boss or a bad customer is OK.
ilbbaicnl
2 years ago
if you just mention Farrah in modern times people will think of that sex tape lady. The one who hired james deen to make a sextape
rickmacrodong
2 years ago
I agree and totally get that. But as an independent contractor, you have a LOT of flexibility with whom you choose to associate with, making it a lot easier to walk away if there really is an issue.
ww
2 years ago
@ww annoying and intolerable are not the same thing. In life hopefully most people can walk away from intolerable situations. But almost nobody can walk away from all annoying situations. That doesn't mean it's OK to be annoying, or it's bad to crab a little about the annoyances we put up with.
ilbbaicnl
2 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion