Bartenders

Friday, May 13, 2022 2:22 PM
We all want to bang the hot bartender, none of us do, but a good relationship with a bartender can be helpful. I did a room the other night at Desires with one of the hotter, yet less fun dancers at Desires. Extras are fun, extras don't matter to me, full contact dances with pretty dancers are fun, extras don't matter to me. Sat with the dancer a bit and the bartender (we'll call her Wendy) served us drinks. We then went to the CR where I was treated to 15 minutes with the dancer, whose reputation indicated would be just ok and it was wild. Way beyond what my peers here, at the club and my own stage tipping experiences would leave anyone to believe. We enjoyed one for the road before I left and chatted. She asked if I had fun and I told her a million times more than I expected. She laughed and told me I had good "references" from the bartender, that she liked us (bartender and I) being on a first name basis, that the bartender knew my wife's name and that the bartender told her that in her 5+ years here I had always treated the ladies with decency and respect. Increased my mileage dramatically.

89 comments

After hitting other clubs, I used to go to Cheaters on occasion (before all the badness happened...) mostly for the people watching. It was the adult version of the cantina scene from Star Wars. Anyway, very few of the dancers ever appealed to me, but they employed pretty hot bartenders. Anyway, I was there on a night when I had an unusually large amount of disposable income, and I hadn't found anyone worth spending it on at either Foxy or Caddie. So, on a lark I made an extremely generous offer (the sort that would piss off Muddy) to a bartender who had previously indicated to me that she'd never do P4P. She took a few minutes to think about it, but she eventually came back to me and said "Yeah, you're on." It was pretty fantastic, but pricey. Anywho, bartender support is helpful. So is dancer support. Many months ago (also at Desire), I had a smoking hot, relatively new dancer come out of the dressing room and come up to me directly on a busy night. She introduced herself and we chatted for a while, and then she asked about VIP. So, as we walked in to VIP, I noted that she seemed to come to me without even looking around the room. She replied, "I asked around. People said nice things." Could've been horseshit, but I don't think it was.
Call.Me.Ishmael
2 years ago
I don't think it was either. Dancers talk. If a new dancer asks one of the long timers who is a good guy, they will share the info if they are busy.
skibum609
2 years ago
Bartenders are usually the biggest robs and source of gossip at clubs
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
It never hurts to have a good rapport with the bartender. They help with overall club intel and for me they'll update me on whether or not my fave is working and her upcoming schedule. The best ones in my experience have been former strippers.
SirLapdancealot
2 years ago
Usually a bartender's club influence has not provided a better interaction for me, even when the bartender and I are on great terms. I may give Patti at Club Fantasies props for coming the closest to assisting in a better interaction. Too often the bartender assist is to heavy in support of a friend dancing and that I never club without a wallet to engage. That is not procuring a better in-club experience for me.
rockie
2 years ago
Tip the entry staff. Tip the bartenders. Tip any of the other staff/security if they raise a finger to help you. Whether the payoff is subtle or overt, it's better than alienating them.
psycho_trick
2 years ago
I have a few favorite bartenders, that have been very helpful in some of my great club visits.
twentyfive
2 years ago
@skibum609 Pics and Vids or it didn’t happen. :D “A good reputation is more valuable than money.” ~ Publilius Syrus
CJKent_band
2 years ago
Bartenders are bottom feeders in clubs. Stir drama and they'll tall shit about dancers who don't tip out much and will work to send customers to one's who do. Yoire not getting any insider info from them. You're just being a sucker getting played for $
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
Daily grind that just makes you a mark in their eyes
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
^ you’re a fuckn troll, stfu
twentyfive
2 years ago
You are. Your posting history speaks for itself
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
^ Really ROTFLMAO You project so much it’s hard to lake you seriously LULZ
twentyfive
2 years ago
A bartender is looking out for their $ not you. Any recommendation they make is based on their position in club politics
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
^ you are a fucking nitwit. You just don't get it. No progressive can. A mention was made about Patty, one person with whom I love to chat red sox. While chatting she mentioned the red sox looked good on paper but were disappointing. I laughed. I was sitting with a dancer there whom I was considering for a room despite my inner waste of time alarm sounding. When Patty came over to refill drinks she said: "It's not just the Red Sox that look good on paper." I declined a dance because "I had to work". Icee dumb ass, she likes me as a customer, I tip well and make her laugh. She provides me with insight to keep me as a good customer. Two-way street stupid.
skibum609
2 years ago
LMFAO I bet bartenders don't take kindly to known pimps in the club that could get the club in trouble. OTOH if you are a regular that consistently buys drinks and tips, and doesn't cause trouble, many bartenders are nice to you and will have your back.
SirLapdancealot
2 years ago
Daily Grind said it best. Tip the service staff and it’ll go a lot further than you realize, and what are you out of? An extra $10 bucks? Another thread where dickless Icee just takes an opposite opinion just to stir drama.
shailynn
2 years ago
@skibum, Wendy at Desire is awesome--more personable and hotter than most dancers. I definitely saw the bartender (different one) who knows me as a good tipper, give me an extra shot of vodka on my last trip.
Tetradon
2 years ago
Wendy is awesome. Always been my fav and one of the few bartenders anywhere with whom I am on a first name basis, Adore Vanessa, and Michelle as well. I even recall the house mom as a bartender and as a dancer.
skibum609
2 years ago
Shailynn. Go suck juices dick some more. You haven't been doing it in enough threads. Tipping all the staff makes you a mark not a vip. Strip clubs have a pecking order. You gain nothing paying the bottom end
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
^ Wait, this is the same Icee who complains how tight fisted everyone here is in the club?
Tetradon
2 years ago
I wonder how many stupid fights can Iceefag keep going we really need that two way block, it would have a positive impact on the board immediately.
twentyfive
2 years ago
25 ignore me. It's easy Tetradon. The point js to be liked by dancers. Not people they look down on. And never trust club intelligence from bartenders. It's all based on which girls tip them and which dont do it much.
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
I couldn't follow the conversation because I have one poster on ignore.
shadowcat
2 years ago
^ I ignored you for two weeks you still couldn’t leave me alone so go fuck yourself troll twat. Until the two way block is back I will mock you like you deserve.
twentyfive
2 years ago
Remember Bouncers aren't liked coz they enforce rules based on how much girls tip them. That affects whose side they take when it comes to problems. Etc. They're seen as bottom feeders. Bartenders are purely motivated by how much girls tip or don't tip them. Would you tip a money sweeper? Would you trust Intel from a bathroom troll? You're there for yhe girls. Waitresses are good to tip though. Especially when you help a girl with her drink quotas
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
Sorry Shadowcat that was directed at whom you have on ignore
twentyfive
2 years ago
20fag. I had you on ignore and you went bat shit crazy attacking me in every thread. Lay off the booze
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
Welp I’ll just leave that out there for all to see
twentyfive
2 years ago
Anyways shadowcat only blocked me coz I thought him bragging about the hookers he fucks being younger than his granddaughter is sick
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
^. Sort of like you bragging about committing suicide, stealing, lying, and generally being a despicable liar and a poor excuse for a human being
twentyfive
2 years ago
BTW I left out your greatest hits like hitting women, driving women to have sex with, there’s so much material here that you have admitted to it’s not difficult to dislike you.
twentyfive
2 years ago
^ drugging not driving
twentyfive
2 years ago
2Icee is a cum stain on a mattress, next to a dumpster, in a Seattle alley. No job; no money; not even remotely competent at lying; pretends to know something about everything and yet manages to prove he knows nothing about everything. Fucking an 18-year-old girl is as sick as being wealthy and giving money to the poor. If you don't understand tipping, its' purpose and how to do it, just admit it and move along, but don't pretend those of us who get it, don't benefit from it. It's why I can check 4 bags at the airport, I get served first for drinks, I get a table in a restaurant, even though someone else reserved it and why we always pay $60 per player for our second round of the day at PGA national and not $150.00 like the idiots on our golf trip. Ok Icee, let me explain: 12 of the golf group make tee times and pay $600.00in the clubhouse. We give the cart guy and starter $240.00 and get out before their tee times as "special guests". Why yes, we do rub it in their faces.
skibum609
2 years ago
@shadowcat: Yeah, me too. As for the subject of the thread, I've never regretted tipping and chatting up the bartenders. Two in particular have directed promising girls in my direction, and warned me off of others as wastes of time, similar to skibum's "It's not just the Red Sox that look good on paper" comment. In one instance, a dancer who was a flat "no" later came back and said "maybe I spoke too quickly." Turns out, the bartender had told her I was a "good guy", which in strip club parlance means "spends money."
georgmicrodong
2 years ago
Leave it to cj to enter this thread and quote some guy named pubic syrup because cj himself is too inept to comment on anything except to ask for dick pics.
TheeOSU
2 years ago
Another perspective: Besides the staff, out of 5 to 50 dancers I might only tip/pay/want the attention of one or two. That the staff is making more from me than almost all of the dancers does not go unnoticed. Anectdote: Bipolar and me were known to be exclusive VIPs. She heard about me dancing with another girl on her no-show day off and half-seriously scolded me for it before our next dance. After the dance I saw her crying to security. Thor came over to me and repeated her false inappropriate biting (or whatever) accusation. I was a SC bouncer for years BITD, and if a PL made a dancer cry he'd be out on his face without discussion. But I casually knew Thor and always offered him cart/vape hits when I walked by. I told him it was a nice, no drama dance, and asked him to watch the tape. Proven innocent, Thor admonished Bipolar saying 'You looked perfectly happy leaving the VIP'. Busted, she stormed off to the dressing room. There's a joke in there somewhere about putting the cart before the hoes but I'll pass.
psycho_trick
2 years ago
20fag go troll elsewhere I haven't committed suicide. I don't steal. I'm not lying here. And smoking weed with a girl and having sex isn't drugging and raping her. Lay off the whiskey. Find a new hobby other than trolling me all day
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
Daily grind. That kind of shit will make dancers not like you. Word gets around
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
Icee comon mate what was in daily grinds post now that you didn’t like? I didnt see any problems with it.
rickmacrodong
2 years ago
What leads former strippers to become bartenders. Is it getting a SO or due to aging? As i would imagine stripping pays much better. Ishmael what was the very generous offer you made? Everything is perspective, to some people that could mean $1000+ to others it could just mean $400...
rickmacrodong
2 years ago
Icee you know 25 is an old man right? You aren’t supposed to trash talk old men even if they do it to you Anyway arent drinks at clubs massively overpriced
rickmacrodong
2 years ago
LMFAO dancers don't give a fuck if you're giving an extra few bucks to the bartender. Or security. That's some petty shit if they do. In my experience dancers don't like cheap tippers. Period. Oh and they don't like pimps. Several of my faves would not work nights because pimps would be more likely to show up and harass them. And out here in Portland, the bartender is often the backup manager and "boss" over the strippers. And sometimes the club owner will tend the bar.
SirLapdancealot
2 years ago
re: Word gets around I'm counting on it. I don't tip dancers I'm not interested in, and some dancers avoid me cuz they're not interested. No big deal. Welcome to SC 101.
psycho_trick
2 years ago
Sld they only want you to rip other staff when they're in on shit with them. Girl gets them tips they send customers the girls way. Girls look down on that. If you're just a customer then girls care whose customer you are. You're taking care kf a bouncer who gets rips from a girl they don't like. Etc. All that matters in club politics. Pretending to be afraid of pimps is something hoes do with middle aged to older white tricks to make themselves look more trustworthy to them. Meanwhile they.... Dg. They avoid you for a reason though. It's not a good reputation.
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
Sorry Icee it's not that complicated or political. The bartenders that have been nice to me are simply that. They know I'm there for a fave and they help me to that end simply because I'm a good customer that gives them an extra buck or two. It has nothing to do with club politics. It's no different than a bartender at a regular bar that sees the same customer come in regularly. And no, the strippers I've talked to about pimps we're randoms and faves. Some of them knew I wasn't giving them any business. They simply don't like pimps because a pimp harasses them and teys to control them. Again, it's not that complicated. Oh, and they never feared a pimp. They just don't want to be around them. Period. Meanwhile there are pimp wannabes that are pretending that a junkie stripper whore is in "love" with them...lulz...🤭🤡
SirLapdancealot
2 years ago
I've been burned by recommendations from others to the point that I'll only believe trusted male friends. Especially names in TUSCL reviews.
shadowcat
2 years ago
Sld they won't tell a customer what really goes on. They're selling you a fantasy.
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
Icee they won't tell their drug provider and pimp what really goes on. They are needing their next fix.
SirLapdancealot
2 years ago
Also the fantasy they tell me is how handsome I am and how big my dick is. Talking about harassing pimps and cheap tippers is just small talk. No need to make it a fantasy because it does nothing for a PL's ego.
SirLapdancealot
2 years ago
In the club hierarchy a pimp or dealer is way above a customer or staff. You're only privy to the fantasy you're paying for. Everyone in the club sees themselves as hustlers and they all see customers as marks. You can believe what you want but you look at it from the outside in
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
You can believe what you want too but you're also on the outside as well. The only thing that gets you "in" is money and drugs. LMFAO you said this yourself. 🤭🤡
SirLapdancealot
2 years ago
Nah. It's about reputation and who you know.
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
LMFAO and of course a wannabe pimp is going to proclaim that a pimp is top of the supposed food chain. 🤭🤡😂😂😂
SirLapdancealot
2 years ago
No one in the club tells a trick yhe truth though
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
Nah. It's about taking advantage of a desperate junkie stripper whore.
SirLapdancealot
2 years ago
A desperate junkie stripper whore will tell her pimp anything for a fix though.
SirLapdancealot
2 years ago
Hoes don't keep things from their pimps. But keep your delusions going
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
A desperate junkie stripper whore will tell her pimp anything for a fix though. But keep your delusions going. 🤭🤡
SirLapdancealot
2 years ago
That's all your delusion.
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
That's all your delusion.
SirLapdancealot
2 years ago
Nope it's the narrative you created
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
Nope it's the narrative you created
SirLapdancealot
2 years ago
Nah but keep trolling
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
Nah but keep trolling
SirLapdancealot
2 years ago
"Hoes don't keep things from their pimps. But keep your delusions going" ^^^Are you sure about this? Are you sure you're not the delusional one? Here's a past thread from a supposed pimp: https://tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=76367 And in the OP, the pimp talks about being lied to. Here it is verbatim: "But then came the lies. She started fucking other guys for coke. And she ended up with a broke ass bum wannabe pimp junkie. She called me controlling and obsessive for finding everything out and wanting her to come back to me. When I found out she denied everything. Now 4 months later she still denies it." ^^^clearly said whore was lying to her "pimp"!!! 🤭🤡😂😂😂
SirLapdancealot
2 years ago
People can read it. Your nade up narrative is a sick lie
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
^^^LMFAO I hope they read it. They're your direct quotes, so no lie on my part. I'm just quoting YOU. 🤭🤡😂😂😂
SirLapdancealot
2 years ago
"But then came the lies." 😂😂😂
SirLapdancealot
2 years ago
"When I found out she denied everything. Now 4 months later she still denies it." 🤣🤣🤣
SirLapdancealot
2 years ago
You obsess over me and take things out of context and troll me all day then call me a troll for saying anything to you. And you actually think that makes you look good. You're just as crazy as sjg
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
LMFAO you're just being butthurt coz I showed how delusional you are being. The context is in black and white. Quoted by you directly. Stop being such a butthurt little bitch. If you don't like it, you shouldn't post so much bullshit. 🤭🤡
SirLapdancealot
2 years ago
Ignore me. But you won't. You're only here to be a troll
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
I'm just here to have fun and laugh. I do ignore you when I want to. I just don't need a button for it. Again, stop being such a butthurt little bitch. If you don't like it, you shouldn't post so much bullshit. 🤭🤡
SirLapdancealot
2 years ago
re: We all want to bang the hot bartender, none of us do... For the record I've banged exactly 2 (in 40 years). Both were out of the blue and suprising, as they'd spent some time watching my antics as the stoned male slut regular (lulz). Carry on. Time to monger.
psycho_trick
2 years ago
I think if the bartender is by far the hottest in the club, it's a bad thing. She'll be a distraction from the strippers. But if the club is full of hotties AND the bartender is smoking hot too, then it's a nice bonus. Checking out a hot bartender is a nice fantasy all by itself.
SirLapdancealot
2 years ago
There was a dancer I used to take to VIP that disappeared for a while and came back as a bartender. She was flirty and handsy and would sometimes flash her tits. She would also agree to OTC if a guy was really into her. She was charging double what she would get in VIP. Granted it was nowhere near the volume, but she was still working the game.
goldmongerATL
2 years ago
In a number of Indianapolis clubs the female bartender and waitresses are the only attractive women in the club. It should be the exact opposite, since the male customers are going to the club looking for attractive dancers and not attractive bartenders or waitresses.
docsavage
2 years ago
Yup. Guys are spending increasingly more time/money at the bar or in the entry anteroom rather than pity-tipping the ghetto farm animals pretending to be 'dancers' on stage.
psycho_trick
2 years ago
Some of these bartenders are really hot. I always ask if they are VIPable
Muddy
2 years ago
Getting back to the bartender, I've had the following benefits from being friendly and tipping decently (but not extravagantly): 1. Sometimes bartenders give me a round for free 2. I had a bartender who would regularly give me top-shelf liquor and charge me the bottom shelf price. LOVED HER 3. A hot chick to shoot the shit with while I was waiting for my CF to come out, and/or watching the rotation to see who might be interested in
Subraman
2 years ago
Our Mexican Bars usually have hot bartenders, and some make it quite clear that they are OTC ready. SJG Linda Ronstadt - You're No Good - 2016 School of Rock AllStars Team 6 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMM5bjkK-TI
san_jose_guy
2 years ago
SJG when have you ever been to Mexico? Browsing the International Foods section at Trader Joes doesn't count.
shailynn
2 years ago
We have plenty of Mexican Bars and Mexican women right here in San Jose. Your mom is calling you, another 14 hours stint Longview to El Paso. SJG Linda Ronstadt - You're No Good - 2016 School of Rock AllStars Team 6 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMM5bjkK-TI
san_jose_guy
2 years ago
Shailynn you're a necrophile sick fuck
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
For the most part, the benefits that Subra talks about is similar to what I've seen/experienced. At worst, being good to bartenders has never hurt me. So, I'll keep doing that. One night (pre-COVID) I was sitting at the bar chatting with a bartender I'd talked to several times before. She asked me why I hadn't gotten any dances or VIP yet. I answered that the only two dancers I was interested in were both sitting with guys and I wasn't going to try to barge in. So, the bartender told me "Hold on." She walked up to one of the dancers and whispered into her ear. As club staff, and as a woman, that's something she could do without bruising egos. Anyway, she came back to the bar and told me that she'd let the dancer know that she had options. The dancer disengaged with the customer about 5 minutes later, and came directly to me. We chatted for a while, drinks were ordered, and we went to VIP, which was wonderful. And so was the other VIPs we had after that as well as the OTC. So, in that instance, being on friendly and familiar terms with a bartender led directly to me having several good nights. And if the dancer tipped out that bartender extra for bird-dogging me to her, I'm 100% fine with that.
Call.Me.Ishmael
2 years ago
Tipping bartenders, I've a few decades of experience in this. First reason to tip well every time: it's a deal that they will slow you down, get you some food, get you a cab or a ride home. Next is the long pour, then the happy hour price that rolls all night. You really have something going when they take your cash for the drink and put it in the tip jar (theft) but then you get a free drink or two. Pay cash as you go, tip a couple dollars...I haven't gotten laid by a third party woman for bartender tipping but I have fucked a few bartenders over the years that started as me being tipping customer.
JQbayou
2 years ago
"I was a SC bouncer for years BITD, and if a PL made a dancer cry he'd be out on his face without discussion." I'd hope I your bouncer days you'd know which dancers were drama queens or maybe ask why they were crying before the customer gets shown the door.
wallanon
2 years ago
I made friends with numerous bartenders over the years. A current one will text me when his bar is having something like an anniversary party. Another guy would send over girls he thought might be my type. Didn't always get dancers but he would only send over dancers that he thought we're decent people. During the height of Covid when Ubers were hard to come by, I told one I had to wait a very long time after closing and she said she would give me a ride if that happened again. Another had a few annual passes for any Penthouse Club that went for a few hundred bucks. He gave me one as I always tipped him well when I was served by him.
mike710
2 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion