Sativa or Indica?

Wednesday, May 18, 2022 2:06 PM
Sativa for me. Maybe a high THC Indica if I am still cranked up before bedtime.

23 comments

I think most of the stuff I have are hybrids? But if I have to pick one, sativa.
nicespice
2 years ago
I prefer an indica heavier hybrid.
founder
2 years ago
Club Sativa.
psycho_trick
2 years ago
I like hybrids that lean sativa. But I really don't mind 100% of either as long as it's strong.
SirLapdancealot
2 years ago
For those of you who lean sativa, go on leafly and look for stores that have a high THC version of Ghost Train Haze. You will love it.
skibum609
2 years ago
Skibum is such a loser he has to be high just to cope with all of his failures. Lol
48-Cowboy
2 years ago
The need for mind altering substances is for weaklings
48-Cowboy
2 years ago
Bet you drink alcohol you ignorant, hypocritical pussy^.
skibum609
2 years ago
I'm with Founder on this one.
gSteph
2 years ago
48-Cowboy likes his own posts, which puts him in the category of Cacaplop, Icee, and Dave_Anderson. Fucking dork.
Tetradon
2 years ago
Indicas or hybrids are what I normally get.
Funkycold88
2 years ago
Since a lot of dancers smoke or vape weed, having a vape you can literally smoke anywhere in public allows you to vape in the CR. makes it way better...
skibum609
2 years ago
Okay, so I have a lot of experience with weed, but not too much with the law. (Skibum, maybe you can chime in here?) NJ passed "recreational" marijuana last year and it just went into effect, so you can now walk into a dispensary and get budd, vapes, edibles. Keep in mind, being from NJ, I'm especially skeptical of the government and just assume they are out to get me. The "catch" is that you have to scan your ID. I assume that means all your personal info and the stuff you bought goes into the government records. Whenever I go to purchase a new handgun, I have to sign a form and check a little box that says "I don't use any controlled substances." In the past that was a pretty clear question. Now I wonder, if I scanned my ID to "legally" buy a little bag of weed, what happens next time I want to buy a gun? Should I say "no" and hope they don't challenge me? Or answer "yes" knowing that they will certainly deny my application, force me to explain, perhaps let it go, but for the rest of my life there's another question that asks "Have you ever had a firearms purchaser identification card, permit to purchase a handgun, permit to carry a handgun or any other firearms license or application refused or revoked in New Jersey or any other state? If yes, explain." That question is total bullshit because almost ANYONE who's ever applied for a "permit to carry" in NJ has been denied, so you're technically breaking the law if you don't disclose it for the rest of your life and then explain. The question exists only to discourage people from applying for carry permits in the first place. There's no way I'm walking into one of those dispensaries until I feel confident it won't be used against me. I even wonder if weed purchase records might become public records that could prevent you from obtaining employment. Nothing, and I mean ABSOLUTELY NOTHING would surprise me in NJ.
misterorange
2 years ago
I’m so square that it took me a minute before I realized the thread wasn’t about a couple of young babes.
Huntsman
2 years ago
Fuck you Tetradon
48-Cowboy
2 years ago
re: it took me a minute before I realized the thread wasn’t about a couple of young babes. To date, I've met two Sativas and one Indica. Neither were hotter than some of the dispensary babes.
psycho_trick
2 years ago
MRO of weed is legal in your state it's no longer a controlled substance. If you don't answer yes for alcohol why would you for weed.
skibum609
2 years ago
I also met a dancer named Hybrid once but couldn't tell which of her/his sex organs we're dominant.
psycho_trick
2 years ago
@skibum - yeah I guess that makes sense. It's just that this state is filled with so many anti-gun progressives it makes me paranoid.
misterorange
2 years ago
@DG Perhaps you should've strained a little harder.
psycho_trick
2 years ago
@misterorange I had similar thought here in Florida mine were regarding my Contractors License, and there was a second set of similar questions by the Insurance Carrier, that I used as well, I was always concerned given the frequent nature of construction site accidents and the requirement by the WC carrier that everyone involved in an accident on site was subject to alcohol and drug tests, I was a real concern and the attorney I used advised me not to register with the State of Florida to get a dispensary card for that very reason.
twentyfive
2 years ago
Yeah, see that's what I'm afraid of. Once your info is in the system you could be subject to further scrutiny for any number of reasons.
misterorange
2 years ago
^ and they always overreach once they have your information they’ll never give it up.
twentyfive
2 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion