EVER OVERHEAR CLUB MANAGEMENT TALK ABOUT YOU?

Wednesday, May 18, 2022 6:54 PM
after finishing with a lapper i wound up going to the bathroom. through the door i heard two guys talking. one loudly said to the other,"that guy? he used to come here all the time. he's in the bathroom right now cleaning up." then one of them right after that opened the bathroom door, saw me and then walked out. i think i was spotted on camera getting a mild extra.

25 comments

Nope. I can't imagine that the opinions would be that much of a revelation. I don't call a lot of attention to myself when I go to the club.
Call.Me.Ishmael
2 years ago
All I've ever heard was the manager shouting at the janitor to get the mop bucket ready. That was just as I was walking in.
misterorange
2 years ago
I've heard them say good things. Tell staff to take care of me.
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
^lmao. Sure lol.
skibum609
2 years ago
^^ Icee What they said: "Take care" of him. What that actually meant: "Spit in his drink."
misterorange
2 years ago
Why are you trolling this thread?
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
Management usually likes me. Tge only bad service I've had is when they got jealous of me for just hanging out with girls too much and get on their case for not working or when they find out I'm dating a girl. Other than that service is always great when I meet management
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
No. That would be bad. SJG Strange Kind of Women - Perfect Strangers - live at La Grande Ourse Concert Hall (this is so extremely good and so close to the original artist's recording) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfLYvbRi0zA Shirley Manson & Christine Hynde (The Pretenders) - Only Happy When It Rains https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xfc3oOhxrKA The Rolling Stones - Gimme Shelter - 2013 School of Rock AllStars Team 4 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=we-3Y3vhIhk
san_jose_guy
2 years ago
I actually believe more in the Easter bunny than your club lies.
skibum609
2 years ago
I have. A lot of the time it's helping new people on staff understand what's up.
wallanon
2 years ago
Good question, I know they have but i wasn't privy to the comments.
TheeOSU
2 years ago
No. Never. Not ever.
georgmicrodong
2 years ago
"Hey, it's Tetradon! He's cool. Take good care of him, will ya?" Then the doorman gives me the club lineup and some recommendations.
Tetradon
2 years ago
I can't imagine they would, except to say, reasonable guy comes in nicely, spends well and acts nice, and tips appropriately.
twentyfive
2 years ago
Management is like 25 is a tipsy senile mark lulz
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
When I go into a club, I'm like a stealth bomber. I want to be completely invisible to club management. Only reason I would ever want to communicate with them at all would be if I have to in getting access to the VIP rooms.
Warrior15
2 years ago
"I want to be completely invisible to club management." A lot of us do. You're not lol.
wallanon
2 years ago
Especially after the downturn the clubs took the past couple of years (thanks COVID).
wallanon
2 years ago
same for me, invisible. SJG
san_jose_guy
2 years ago
^ No worries for you creep, you have to actually be in a club to be seen!
TheeOSU
2 years ago
however, overhearing dancers talk about you is a different ballgame
lapdanceking82
2 years ago
" I want to be completely invisible to club management" Totally understand. I do the reverse ... I don't necessarily seek it out, but I'm friendly with the staff as opportunities arise. But here are some (just some) benefits I've had at clubs I've been a regular at over the years. In order of least to biggest impact I have not paid the entrance fee at my fave clubs in years I stroll in, go to the best table that has a "reserved" sign on it, throw the sign down, and sit there Sometimes the manager or bartender gives me a round for free I've had a bartender who would charge me for bottom shelf liquor and pour me top shelf A DJ who I bought a shot for once in a while, would let whichever girl was sitting with me skip stage. Since I usually go during dead shifts, the girls love skipping stage since they're dancing for very few customers and tips. I've had a manager let me and my buddies bring in our own bottle of liquor, for $150 in tips under the table to him and his bartender. Bottle service from them would have been $300 minimum for their cheapest bottle, we'd always bring in top shelf stuff for our $150 In the higher end, lower-touching clubs I go to, typically the bouncer strolls through the VIP room once per song, or once every two songs minimum. The bouncers almost never go through the VIP when I'm back there, and the girls all know it (or figure it out quickly), which means that low-touch club is not low-touch for me, if the stripper is game Of course, sometimes the only benefit I get is that I have someone to talk sports with while I'm waiting for my ATF. Still a win!
Subraman
2 years ago
ummmm
TheeOSU
2 years ago
Whether it's a real win depends on how the girls get on with management. Clubs have a real us vs them mindset between staff and dancers. Which side you're perceived to be on matters. Club politics matter a lot. But if any benefits you get are just based on 💸 then you're a mark in their eyes
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
They view whatever scraps you get a part of their hustle
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion