Is tuscl still taking suggestions of what accounts to delete?

Friday, May 20, 2022 6:13 PM
The other thread has been spammed to hell, so I won’t respond on there. But I just wanted to vote in favor of deleting everyone who downvoted this glorious review this morning. [view link] [view link]

25 comments

It's not lord of the flies. Although some want it to be
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
LMFAO "gargle" = "Google". 😂 Definitely a glorious review.
SirLapdancealot
2 years ago
Lol. Surely divisive but it meets all the criteria for an approved review.
Hank Moody
2 years ago
Only flies you know are the ones circling your shabby self lulz
TheeOSU
2 years ago
^ for iceydougey
TheeOSU
2 years ago
And they're trolling here too...let's see how bat shit crazy they go by the end of the day.....
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
Who the hell would deny that one?!? It discusses the trip, compares it to past experiences, provides costs and descriptions of the layout, and it's one of the most well-written, grammatically, I've ever seen on here. Hell, there are paragraphs, and it's clear English was one of the first half-dozen languages learned by the writer. Whomever is responsible for its denial must be a racist.
ElDuderino_AZ
2 years ago
Fire dem anti trolls and band dem for life!!!. Troll lives matter!!! Dat review is pure smart talk
MackTruck
2 years ago
Mamisan / Shailynn are hilarious, to me at least, especially when Mamisun fuck with SJG head
DeclineToState
2 years ago
nice is mad cause, in her job interview, mamisan said Filipinos need to work at Islander Massage Parlors, and she doesn't hire half crackers.
ilbbaicnl
2 years ago
There have been many atrocities that have happened over the years on TUSCL and with the exception of Larrythefisherman I have let most go, but when Mamisan texted me this morning and said specifically who rejected her raview I was whole heartily disappointed. This isn’t just some regular schmuck, this is Mamisan who has helped pathetic losers get laid since 1995 when she came to America hidden in the landing gear of a cargo plane from Vietnam. She has also employed several strippers directly from TUSCL who have gone to have great successful careers after hanging up the heels. If it wasn’t for her we would have never found out that in many Chinese food restaurants across America the Pork Fried Rice is indeed made from cat and not pork.
shailynn
2 years ago
mamisan is the only TUSCL member who I actually hear her voice when I read her posts. And I always thought she was mainland Chinese. Cantonese to be exact.
SirLapdancealot
2 years ago
I hear that Mamisan has moved in with Gawker.
jackslash
2 years ago
I hope he doesn't have any cats.
SirLapdancealot
2 years ago
I just hope Jack doesn’t use ground cat in his lasagna.
shailynn
2 years ago
Let's get rid of those fools
crazyjoe
2 years ago
Founder, surely these trolls are too dumb to use VPNs to hide their IP? Is it just one guy making several accounts, or is it several trolls making several accounts? Not sure how far the mental illness rabbit hole goes here.
SanchoRG
2 years ago
Why can't it be several trolls sharing the same account? The abyss usually wins that staring contest, btw.
wallanon
2 years ago
Her review meets my low standards...
Jascoi
2 years ago
Fantastic review. Goodness. Loved it. So funny about renting the room (for the night) and calling in the order for the food but too hard to hear because it was actually called in while still at BSC. Brilliant. Other parts were funny as well. More humor is always needed in the world.
Heellover
2 years ago
“I hope he doesn't have any cats” He doesn’t have cats anymore, but there is food on the table.
Hank Moody
2 years ago
Mamisan texted me this morning she said watch out more raviews coming and hopefully they get approved.
shailynn
2 years ago
#Freemamisan
Subraman
2 years ago
Mamisan is just a racist caricature. Guess shailynn is behind the other similar trolls too
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
2Icee is a racist caricature of Al Sharpton. Icee loves Buffalo.
skibum609
2 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion