In case you missed it...

Monday, May 23, 2022 1:39 PM
...the globalists have found something new to scare us with. [view link] If you haven't read Michael Crichton's "State of Fear", you should. it's not his best work, but it has a strong social-political argument regarding how big everything (pharma, government, tech, media) use fear as a tactic to drive viewership, clicks, votes, etc. In the novel, it's man-made climate change; in 1950 it was the Red Scare, in 1970 it was the Missile Gap, in 2020 it was COVID-19, now, monkeypox. LOL, it's kind of funny to say.

6 comments

A scary thing is coming. Look, here is our scientific proof. No, you can't replicate it or ask questions. Why do you hate science? You need to give up your money/freedom/property to help avert the "scary thing." No, you cant ask questions. Do you want everyone to die? Rinse. Repeat
sideshow_bob
2 years ago
Animal diseases have been affecting people more and more over the past decades . The more we destroy their habitats the closer we live in proximity with them. Monkey pox could mean yhe collapse of capitalism at least. When the gov will refuse to do anything for the sake of private sector profits while people die and lose everything. Like is happening now with covid. But monkey pox will be more visible. Fuck yhe system
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
It will also shut the anti mitigation efforts people up
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
But op thinks civil rights reproductive rights and minorities are a real threat 🤡
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
Scrub is right; Icee is just a wanna be douche bag. By reproductive rights the Icee fag means murder. People who don't work and leech off the system; see immigrants are not wanted. Immigrants, legal and illegal, collect public benefits at twice the rate of home grown. Immigration is a net disaster for America and if you support it, it is because you're a commie cunt like Ilhan "I fucked my brother" Omer.
skibum609
2 years ago
I ain't scared of no ghosts! I dump a load in drr basements
MackTruck
2 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion