Florida Ape hangs from traffic light and shits on cars…WTF?

Thursday, May 26, 2022 11:56 AM
rick my brother, there are some questionable hairless apes in your neck of the woods… [view link] Do you think this is a TUSCL poster? I guess this is kind of funny… I find it hilarious when housecats shit just outside their litter box in order to make their hairless ape servants clean it up. But this just seems wrong… I can’t put my paw on the reason why…

10 comments

At the current rate of de-evolution it won't be long til we're bonking r/strippers on the head with clubs and dragging them back to our tents.
psycho_trick
2 years ago
The governor ordered the FL National Guard to hang from traffic lights and poop on vehicles driving towards Disneyland.
ilbbaicnl
2 years ago
'Do you think this is a TUSCL poster? ' Going by his looks and MO I'd guess it was a creepy fuck that shits all over tuscl, but that one's in san jose so this 'guy' must be his doppelganger.
TheeOSU
2 years ago
Oh new Rick? We have Rick the Lion, Rick the Cheesestick, Rick the Barnacle, etc etc etc Now we have Homeless Rick? Sounds better than Rick the Homeless.
shailynn
2 years ago
^ ricks are never homeless. If I need a new home I ring a doorbell and when the hairless ape living there answers the door I say “my name is rick and I live here”. If the ape is a sexy female I’ll let her stay. But I’ll eject her husband or boyfriend if she has one. If she’s got a girlfriend then both can stay. As long as they’re both sexy. And they’re willing to cook for me. Hmm… I’ve got a hankering for wildebeest stew… guess I should find a new home. ROAR!!!
rickthelion
2 years ago
^ The ricks have got everything figured out. SJG
san_jose_guy
2 years ago
SJG jealous because the Lion has a home but SJG lives in a box.
shailynn
2 years ago
High school is out for the summer for Shailynn, but he still has his senior year to go. He hasn't been attending high school though. His mom has him home schooling because, "Those girls in your school were immodest. They were parading around pushing their breasts out." SJG
san_jose_guy
2 years ago
Maybe he thought it was legal because birds do it all the time.
goldmongerATL
2 years ago
Did we finally get an actual sighting of MackTruck in action? If this isn’t MackTruck, I would be surprised. If he says he was looking for lot lizards with flapper jack titties from above - it’s gotta be him!
Cashman1234
2 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion