Brandon is the dumbest president ever

Monday, May 30, 2022 6:46 PM
Carter and Obama will have to move over. neither of those idiots could find the pointy end of a knife, but at least they knew to keep their damned mouths shut about it. Brandon wants to blab to everyone with a microphone that 9mm are high-caliber weapons that should not be owned by civilians! He wants us all to be armed with .22 calibers that couldn't stop a toddler on a sugar high! .22s are for little girly men that need a pistol for self-defense but are afraid of guns. I keep a 9mm for my everyday carry gun. 9mm are the ideal blend of stopping power and reduced lethality for civilian self-defense, almost too weak. Even cops have traded up to the slightly larger .40 cal. The military, at least the Marines, abandoned the 9mm as a sidearm and returned the Colt .45 ACP. I've got two of those, and that's a powerful load. [view link] No, Brandon, there is no rational basis for you remaining in office (okay, well, Kamala maybe).

10 comments

How are those rightbwing extremists stopping mass shootings? Oh wait they're committing them
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
“The military, at least the Marines, abandoned the 9mm as a sidearm and returned the Colt .45 ACP. ” Not true. The entire US military has adopted the Sig Sauer M17/18 9mm handgun. Before that, it was the Baretta M9. Colt .45s were used by some specialized Marine units, but I believe they are being phased out.
doctorevil
2 years ago
doctorevil is right. It was 2016 when the marines returned to the .45ACP, but in 2020 the entire military adopted a Sig Sauer modular handgun system using a 9mm: https://www.military.com/daily-news/2019/07/09/armys-new-9mm-handgun-finally-approved-full-material-release.html My bad. However, it still stands as unchallenged truth that Brandon is an absolute idiot, and 9mm are not "blow your lungs out" rounds which need to be removed from civilian use.
gammanu95
2 years ago
Just saw an article if Biden chooses not to run, expect Harris Mayor Pete Bernie Liz Warren Amy Klobuchar
motorhead
2 years ago
There should probably have and age limit on running for President to go along with the minimum age requirement, I think it might be best to not allow anyone over the age of 66 to run, that would likely have a positive effect on the quality of the candidates that do run, and ensure that the POTUS has the stamina to deal with the demands of the office.
twentyfive
2 years ago
Not surprised by the list Motorhead posted. Unqualified career politicians on an ego trip with the intent of finishing the job of destroying the country. Reagan asked, 'are you better off than you were 4 years ago'? I'll add is the country better off than 4 years ago? IMO both answers are no.
TheeOSU
2 years ago
^ I should have said agenda pushing between unqualified and career.
TheeOSU
2 years ago
That list is the bottom rung of the also-rans. Not one minute of executive experience or job creation between them. When are these democrat party morons going to realize that a senator (much less a representative) does not have the experience to be the chief executive?
gammanu95
2 years ago
^^. Agree Bernie would be around 82. Can’t believe they’d trot him out again.
motorhead
2 years ago
" It was 2016 when the marines returned to the .45ACP, but in 2020 the entire military adopted a Sig Sauer modular handgun system using a 9mm" This is still not correct. The Marines never "returned" to the .45. The entire US military dropped the M1911 .45 in the 80s in favor the Baretta M9. Some specialized units (SEALs, SOCOM, Marine Recon/Marsoc) were allowed to choose their own weapons. MARSOC developed a new version of the M1911 .45 that they called the M45, similar to SOCOM adopting the H&K Mk 23 .45. The rest of the US military had the Baretta M9, and now the M17/M8. The entire Marine Corps never "returned" to the .45. "However, it still stands as unchallenged truth that Brandon is an absolute idiot, and 9mm are not "blow your lungs out" rounds which need to be removed from civilian use." This is an absolutely true statement. It's amazing that the POTUS can say something so totally wrong.
doctorevil
2 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion