Getting out of Orlando

Tuesday, May 31, 2022 10:16 AM
I'm going to be stuck in Orlando for a few days in the miserably hot summer month of July in Florida. I'm looking to add some pleasure to this business trip. I'll probably only have one night to go to either Cocoa Beach or Daytona. Daytona looks marginally further on the map, but the GPS say that it's about an hour - the same as Cocoa Beach. The reviews for the Cocoa Beach clubs are not good, but Daytona's aren't any better. It's a coin toss. Anybody have any (recent) first-hand experience"

9 comments

Read the reviews for this place: https://tuscl.net/listing.php?id=3494 May be worth a try. Also one hour.
Longball300
2 years ago
If you can elaborate on what your are looking for, I can probably help make some suggestions. If you aren't looking for UHM, you actually might not have to go far. But if you are wanting extras ITC, you will probably need to go to the West or East coasts of FL. The club in NSB that Longball mentions you pretty much are guaranteed extras. But it is not a 7-up club, just to set your expectations.
BAngus
2 years ago
Go to Tampa. Many more choices. Depending on which end of Orlando you are, it's an hour to an hour and a half drive.
train
2 years ago
If you were going during the day, I would say check out Dancers Royale, used to be Inner Room, in Cocoa Beach. Dances are $10, so you can be diddled with for hours and it doesn't cost too much. The place changes to a make-it-rain club at night though. Cheaters is the best night club in Cocoa Beach. One of the best looking strippers I ever saw was at Cheaters. But she was a unicorn. Eastern European girl. She was a mail-order bride. Got her citizenship so she was dumping her American husband. Stripping at Cheaters to make enough money to move out of Cocoa Beach. I'm sure she is in Miami or Vegas now.
Warrior15
2 years ago
Dont forget Rachels in Casselberry on the 436 off I4. Its basically 20 minutes out of anywhere in Orlando and much better than any of Daytona or Cocoa beach.
Omega_Entertainment
2 years ago
^ >>much better than any of Daytona or Cocoa beach.<<< Not according to the reviews
twentyfive
2 years ago
Dancers Royale in Cocoa Beach (CB) doesn't resemble the old Inner Room (IR) much these days - the old IR used to be my fave CB club - I was in the CB area in 2021 and found Dancers Royale my least fave of the 3 CB clubs - and I'm not sure one can get $10 dances at Dancers Royale anymore even on dayshift. Traditionally Lido in CB had the best talent - on my 2021 visits I felt Lido had the best talent in CB followed by Cheaters but their dayshifts were not that good - CB clubs close at 2am - 2-way topless LDs are $20 - no VIP rooms. I don't follow Daytona clubs much but none stand out off the top of my head as "consistently good". Seems post-Covid the no-touch-rules in Orlando (ORL) are not being as strictly enforced but contact seems like hit or miss. Tampa/Pasco-county area has extras and 2-way-contact dances but dances are gonna be in the $30 to $40 range.
Papi_Chulo
2 years ago
^ likely heading to the Tampa/Pasco area will give u more choices of clubs and talent but a bit more expensive
Papi_Chulo
2 years ago
Depends what you want and how far you want to travel. Most of the reviews around are pretty spot-on, no matter what desertscrub says. I tried a couple Orlando area, and I choose to head west on I 4 for most of my debauchery
shanny72
2 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion