In honor of the Queen’s platinum jubilee

Sunday, June 5, 2022 12:32 PM
Since I am King of the Jungle I respect all the various Kings, Queens, Princes, and whatnots. So I though I’d share a story about Queen Elizabeth II and her eldest son. The Queen and Prince Charles are traveling alone in a Land Rover on the way back from a lunch for the President of the EU. Trying to smooth over the hurt feeling of Brexit and whatnot. They were separated from their bodyguards and the Queen is resplendent in jewels - diamond tiara, necklaces, and whatnot. A man jumps in front of the Land Rover pointing a gun at them. Prince Charles turns of the engine and winds down the window. The man says "Give me all your money!" Charles replies "I'm the future King of England and I don't carry money". "Okay" says the man "give me your credit cards". "Well" proclaims Charles "for the same reason, I have no need for credit cards". In desperation, he points his gun at the Queen. "Give me all your jewels and diamonds!" Her Majesty responds "I have no jewels or diamonds young man". The man looks at her, and it's true, she is devoid of all her bling. "Get out of the car" he said. They oblige, he gets in and drives off. "Well, that was a close call" Charles says "By the way, mother, what happened to all your jewellery?" "Well, whilst you were talking to that nice young man, I hid all of my diamonds in a place that even Phillip wouldn't have found". Charles is bemused and his face demands further clarification. So the Queen clarified "I put them in my Jack and Danny". "Thank God for that" retorts the Prince. "It's a shame that Camilla wasn't with us... we could probably have saved the Land Rover!"

1 comment

I’m pretty damn old and she’s the only Queen I’ve known. By comparison, there have by 6 Roman Catholic popes in my life time
motorhead
2 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion