Boo Thang

Saturday, June 18, 2022 2:17 PM
Apparently I am boo thang. I have been seeing this stripper, who is 1/3 my age, for over a year. Recently she has begun referring to me as "boo thang" in her texts. I hesitated to ask her what it meant because she might think I wasn't "hip" or "with it." So I went to the Urban Dictionary: Boo thang Someone you have an unofficial relationship with. You could be "talking" to them, you don't call them your friend, and you don't call them your boyfriend/girlfriend, you call them your "boo thang". Pretty much someone you care about/love/have feelings for. Friend: What's the relationship status between you and him? I heard you guys were dating. You: No, not yet. He's still my boo thang. Should I be flattered?

9 comments

Boo yah
twentyfive
2 years ago
one used to call be 'zaddy' "A fine, handsome and sexy ass intelligent man that makes you smile and drip every time you see him. He knows how to handle business in and out of the bedroom. You low key want to have his baby! He makes all parts of you excited including your mind. He smells good, looks good and is good! Hell yeah my zaddy is all of that! Dam zaddy got all my lips smiling. My zaddy is the shit." [urban dictionary]
psycho_trick
2 years ago
Current sugar baby calls me boo. It's better than " hey dumbass " .
Warrior15
2 years ago
If I were you, I'd put it in the win column. At our age, we can't expect to be the full-on boo of anyone who's still menstruating.
ilbbaicnl
2 years ago
I think you should be flattered. My ATF baby stripper referred to me as “my fiancé”, her sister told me. :D Good Times, Good Times.
CJKent_band
2 years ago
Zaddy is a word? You learn something new every day. My OTC girl called me zaddy yesterday. I thought it was a typo. She calls me daddy a lot.
doctorevil
2 years ago
Boo Thang sounds like something older people would use. Zaddy is for a boyfriend. Or girls use it during sex. I have a few who save my number under papi chulo or zaddy
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
What if really means is that she can't remember your name
From978
2 years ago
No one calls people by their name....
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion