The aniti-Rob

Friday, July 1, 2022 4:15 PM
We like to bitch out Robs here, but we never give credit to dancers who aren't, and are in fact the exact opposite. Decided on a few cold ones out on Thursday so I headed to RI Dolls. The road closed at both ends of the club. Police closure, but it looked more like a utility issue. Desires? Nope headed east to the Boardroom, in low contact Mass. Put on a nice buzz and as I finished up with the massage girl, I noticed a pretty dancer (striking features) staring. We said hellos, but she was gone by the time I cashed out. Saw her on stage. A little more booty than my usual limit, but when she turned around...wow. DD? DDD? I suck at measurements, but my wife is a D and is not in her league. No one tipping. Up to the stage. Boardroom stage tipping is weird because the dancers rarely initiate any contact and given its local, most of the stage tippers just throw money on the stage. She was more like Desires stage dance and her breasts were just amazing. Giant, soft breasts, with very, very, very little sag, in theory, cannot exist. She disproved physics. here is we get to her non -ROB tendencies. I asked her to come see me for a dance after the stage set was done. She said yes and asked where I was sitting. Later, came straight over despite others trying to get her attention; +1. I started for the dance area, and she stopped me and asked if I wanted to wait this song out and take advantage of the 2/30 special the next song; +2. I said we can do both. Her first dance was the best I have had here, but then she had to go. Told me to stay in the booth and she'd be back after line-up. Never asked to get paid for the first dance; +3. Came right back after line-up and resumed dancing before the next song, totally nude; +4. Finished the 2/30, did 2 more dances and each one was better to the point where it was very close to Providence contact; +5. When we were done was chatty and pleasant; +6. I paid and tipped her. She counted it, said I had given her too much and tried to hand the tip back; +6. No upsell at all. None; +7. Just a great experience and a reminder that personality goes a long way, but even further when it is attached to a lovely lady.

18 comments

Sounds like a sweetheart keep her.
twentyfive
2 years ago
Yeah when you see that kinda stuff it can be a real curveball. Like this dancer isn’t giving me the business? She actually really nice. If I see a girl that’s my type and just makes it super easy like that forget I’m done, you got me.
Muddy
2 years ago
Gotta give us a name, man. As long as you're not connecting her to extras, give her the additional business!
Tetradon
2 years ago
She sounds too naive. After customers rip her off enough times she'll change.
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
No matter what the topic, no matter what anyone is talking about you can always count on the frenulum to insert negativity into the conversation
twentyfive
2 years ago
^ its actually become very sad. To make a long story short regarding her name Citralglue flower (33.8% thc) mixed with mimosa crumble (86.8%)thc then beer and smoking my little vape in the club means - I am having trouble remembering my name today, let alone hers. Boardroom appears to be no extras. Just a strip club. Thats why I went.
skibum609
2 years ago
I’m heading over to Cheetah Pompano a bit later, my buddy tells me they have a lot of girls and the customers have been cutting back, not sure if it’s just the season, or the market, I’ll check it out myself about 4PM.
twentyfive
2 years ago
Sounds like Jesse!
rockie
2 years ago
Why does tuscl have to be so anti-Rob? That is really hurtful. https://images.app.goo.gl/6idbDEn6PabgKRaz6
nicespice
2 years ago
It's predatory af to seek out naive girls who can't hustle so the trick can be the rob
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
^ Frenulum
twentyfive
2 years ago
I think Rockie is right. The name jogs my memory.
skibum609
2 years ago
Hey does this mean Ski is getting back into the Mass clubs now? It’s been a while right, like 40 years haha.
Muddy
2 years ago
There is nothing better than being an unknown in a different club sometimes!
rockie
2 years ago
I have to agree. Going to Desires in a recession means never having a second to yourself. You get pounced upon before you sit down. Last night every single dancer was new to me. The vast majority were dance worthy. Weird clientele early in the evening. I literally felt like I was in the clubhouse after a Chamber of Commerce Golf Tournament. Everyone looked the same.
skibum609
2 years ago
@ski: sounds like a pretty awesome dancer. occasionally i run into a dancer who seems to defy the laws of physics as i had understood them. Always a pleasure to investigste fully. However, i have a clarirying question for you: massage? Did I read this right that you got a massage at the strip club? If so, how does that work and is it just a regular massage, or is there some kind of parallel universe when AMP-SCs are a thing?
drewcareypnw
2 years ago
I was at Desire myself last night. I had a good time, but I definitely will say I was approached by dancers more often than I am accustomed to there.
crosscheck
2 years ago
"Saw her on stage. A little more booty than my usual limit, but when she turned around...wow. DD? DDD? I suck at measurements, but my wife is a D and is not in her league. No one tipping. Up to the stage. Boardroom stage tipping is weird because the dancers rarely initiate any contact and given its local, most of the stage tippers just throw money on the stage. She was more like Desires stage dance and her breasts were just amazing. Giant, soft breasts, with very, very, very little sag, in theory, cannot exist. She disproved physics. here is we get to her non -ROB tendencies. I asked her to come see me for a dance after the stage set was done. She said yes and asked where I was sitting. Later, came straight over despite others trying to get her attention; +1. I started for the dance area, and she stopped me and asked if I wanted to wait this song out and take advantage of the 2/30 special the next song; +2. I said we can do both. Her first dance was the best I have had here, but then she had to go. Told me to stay in the booth and she'd be back after line-up. Never asked to get paid for the first dance; +3. Came right back after line-up and resumed dancing before the next song, totally nude; +4. Finished the 2/30, did 2 more dances and each one was better to the point where it was very close to Providence contact; +5. When we were done was chatty and pleasant; +6. I paid and tipped her. She counted it, said I had given her too much and tried to hand the tip back; +6. No upsell at all. None; +7." ^ Then you woke up with spooge on your face... Hahaha
48-Cowboy
2 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion