Blondes or Redheads

Saturday, July 2, 2022 12:09 AM
One of the greatest debates of all time. Which do you prefer if you had a choice in SC. Hot blondes are all around us so when I stumble across a hot red head I’m in love. So it’s the ginger beauties for me.

31 comments

Blondes forever! If I had been Gilligan, I would have jerked off in a coconut before having sex with ugly Ginger. Thank God Mary Ann was there A lot of red heads have pale, pasty skin. A real turn off
motorhead
2 years ago
Give me a gorgeous buxom Latina with long black hair over any pasty white chick. Gun to my head, either of those, give me a non-ginger (i.e. not pasty or freckly) redhead. I know they're rare.
Tetradon
2 years ago
Yeah I like the exotic look so Latinas are high on my list but between the OP choices, blonde.
TheeOSU
2 years ago
Red heads are so damn rare though. I’m Irish but I’m not that into Irish girls. At the end of the day though anybody that’s familiar with strip clubs knows blondes are just the most wanted demo there by everybody. Just what it is. They’ll win these polls every time
Muddy
2 years ago
@Muddy, that also means non-blondes don't know their value. I was having this conversation with one of my occasional clubbing buddies the other day. Many of our "beauty" standards come from gay men, like the tall rail-thin blonde. That means that type develops GPS.
Tetradon
2 years ago
Red head, pale skin, lightly freckled, pink puffy nipples, and a well groomed color matched landing strip, I will become a human ATM for that unicorn.
datinman
2 years ago
Everybody dyes blond but gingers are (almost) all natural.
PhredJohnson
2 years ago
I like women. Pretty much all of them.
georgmicrodong
2 years ago
Red hair, black hair, brunette hair, blonde hair, blue hair, silver hair, no hair whatever looks sexy and catches my eye.
Jascoi
2 years ago
Neither . Attractive blondes are very rare. Some girls with dyed blonde hair are hot though. Redheads tend to be fugly
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
I'm not even a fan of dyed red hair
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
Latinas with long black hair are at the top of my list along with Asian or Native American girls with long black hair. Blondes are my least favorite. They are aware of the dumb blonde Marilyn Monroe stereotype and try too hard to avoid it and end up acting a little too mean, condescending, or arrogant.
docsavage
2 years ago
I’m a white-Hispanic guy but as many on here know my preference is for ebony-dancers. If choosing among non-ebony-dancers, I always preferred the dark-look thus among non-ebony-women I prefer brunettes; olived/tanned skin; dark areolas/nipples; over blonds/redheads/pale-skin/pink-nips. I wouldn’t kick a pale blond or redhead out of bed; but they are generally not what I slap-the-monkey to.
Papi_Chulo
2 years ago
I'm a shameless sucker for blondes. All other things equal of course.
SirLapdancealot
2 years ago
Reds are too rare, I love ‘em. @motor: I’m a sucker for that pasty skin! To each his own, hahaha
drewcareypnw
2 years ago
I like them all. But given the choice as stated, I’ll go with the blonde with long hair and tanned skin.
Huntsman
2 years ago
Brunettes are my fave. Not black hair, brown. I usually end up with blondes because you’ll typically find more attractive blondes than brunettes at least in a club. Redheads are so rare in general let alone a hot one… The hottest set up on the planet for me is a brunette with blue eyes. You don’t see that too often.
shailynn
2 years ago
My current favorite changes her hair color almost as often as I change my underwear. So not important to me. :)
shadowcat
2 years ago
lots of hair. that i can play with. but given the op choice, blonde (the more platinum the better).
psycho_trick
2 years ago
Icee those comments you said regarding hair color are essentially racist. If its wrong to judge someone on skin color its wrong to judge them on eye color, hair color, hair texture etc. I am sure if someone was saying curly hair is ugly you would be saying its wrong. Anyway youre wrong about attractive blondes being rare or redheads “tending to be fugly”. Redheads are extremely rare to begin with, so obviously you wont see as many hot ones compared to others. Blonde hair is also rarer, i think much rarer than brown or black hair. But theres still tons and tons of hot blonde women, you arent looking in the right places. They’re everywhere. Anyway the combo i like is whiter or lighter skin with brunette or brown hair. Between blonde hair vs red hair i wouldnt care. I think blonde and red haired people often also have blue eyes? But red haired people are more likely to have freckled skin?
rickmacrodong
2 years ago
I do like those brunettes with blue, green, hazel or light brown eyes. Its all about the contrast. Black or dark brown eyes don’t look as good to me as other colors
rickmacrodong
2 years ago
Red heads taste different.
DickyDoo2
2 years ago
To answer this question, I only need to look at Anna Kendrick https://traceymattingly.s3.amazonaws.com/lg_52e6a79d-ef30-4ca6-9cdd-12c70af4b6c2.jpg Or Isla Fisher https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Bzamdurcex8/XHOteJjdNFI/AAAAAAACjjE/ocsFX7ARKYoRnLU-0884_1K8QdePoTF2gCLcBGAs/s1600/isla-fisher-at-vanity-fair-oscar-party-in-beverly-hills-02-24-2019-5.jpg
misterorange
2 years ago
It's crass, but a beautiful black or brown dancer is more likely to accept what your budget allows than an equivalently beautiful white dancer. So, brunettes for me.
ilbbaicnl
2 years ago
Brunettes are my preference because my standards for them are lower. I'm super particular about blondes. I don't favor skinny chicks, but I'd get a dance from a thin brunette over a skinny blonde. Between redheads and blondes, I guess blondes.
dr_lee
2 years ago
I find myself naturally attracted to brunettes or dark haired women. If give the two choices - I would likely go with blonde.
Cashman1234
2 years ago
I love them all, very often women I like change theirs hair color, so if I enjoyed them as a blond, I continue to enjoy them as a ginger or a brunette.
twentyfive
2 years ago
Brunettes wit da Flapperjack tiddyz
MackTruck
2 years ago
What do you call a blonde standing on her head? A brunette with bad breath
MackTruck
2 years ago
MackTruck got it right! lol! I love those flapperjack tiddies!!
Cashman1234
2 years ago
Blonde or Redhead - with either it's always a bonus when the "carpet matches the curtains". I love a blonde or ginger bush color equally!
SirLapdancealot
2 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion