Lapdances overpriced?

Saturday, July 2, 2022 1:14 AM
I’m down in Columbia, and Platinum West is the only legit SC we have here unless u going 1.5 to Charlotte. Lap dances here are going $40 a dance, occasionally during the week they’ll offer 2 for 1 if it’s slow. The girls I’ve dances with let me feel all over but no extras so far. Is that price kinda high compared to clubs where you guys are?

80 comments

That is the going rate for a nude LD in my neck of the woods (Prince George's County MD). No 2 for 1 specials here to my knowledge.
Oliver_Clothesoff_66
2 years ago
Columbia, SC*
booty_lover92
2 years ago
It may be due to their not being any competition for Gentleman’s clubs within 80 miles which makes since
booty_lover92
2 years ago
Out here in Portland it's anywhere from $25 - $50 per dance. And overall average rate is higher than it's ever been. At the higher end, less divey clubs, the rate of $100/3 is now up to $125/3. And it's getting harder and harder to find $25/1 rate.
SirLapdancealot
2 years ago
If I recall, dancers at Platinum West set their own lap dance prices, and owe a set price per dance to the club afterwards. Haven't been in about 9 months or so, but most of the girls had colluded on the higher $40 price last time I was there. Some bundling options were still negotiable (3 for 100) from a few dancers. Mileage was always pretty limited, but I did get a nice HJ in the LD booth once, so there can be surprises.
idletraveler
2 years ago
I don’t know, dances are &10/song where I go with high mileage contact, so including tip for good service it may be close to $20/dance. My girls who dance for me get about $100 per session for 20-30 minutes of time. I see them with other regulars so I’m sure all you need is about 15-20 regulars to make enough for a liveable wage. Those regulars go once every week or two, so not a bad set up as long as you’re working with PLs yiu can stand. If not the dancers will find someone else to cultivate as a regular, and when the prices are closer to $20/song instead of $40, I think you get a lot more activity to testing the waters at $20. You get more fish when you cast a wider net.
Mate27
2 years ago
$40 is bullshit but you’d be surprised how many clubs it’s actually the norm. Even I’m seeing sometimes $50. I don’t know how girls are able to sell this stuff on a regular basis. I think $20 is fair. I’d prefer $10 but it’s pretty rare to see it.
Muddy
2 years ago
Most clubs here in the midwest are in the $20-30 per song range but I have seen some higher end clubs charging $40 and some of the dives up around Akron are still at $10/song for Bayside dances. Can't say if $40 is overpriced for Columbia SC or not because I am not familiar with the economy I'm that area. Generally if the overall cost of living in an area is higher than the national average you will see higher than average lapdance prices as well. The one factor that can make the most difference is the competition, if there is no other club nearby like you described that is going to raise the price compared to a place with 4 or 5 clubs within a couple mile radius.
whodey
2 years ago
Prices seem arbitrary and come down to what customers are willing to pay.
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
Dance-prices have traditionally varied around the country – pre-Covid there were places where good-mileage dances could be had for as little as $5/song (although not too-common); some $10/song - depending on the area; the very-low-price clubs were often dives with mediocre talent; but in some areas/cities, the $10 price-point was kinda the norm for the city even in the not-so-divey clubs – and then there were areas/cities/clubs were dances were $40 and sometimes $50 per song and had been that way for a fair-amount-of-time. Like everything else in society, the club scene was affected due to Covid – and now the uncommon-issue of inflation seems to also be having an effect on the club-scene – so pre-Covid one could say the nationwide dance-price avg may have been b/w $20 and $30; but now seems to be creeping-up to b/w $30 and $40 – and the banger is that the more-expensive dances don’t necessarily mean better dances; and IME I can argue that the dances that I’ve had that were in the upper-end of price were often lower-in-mileage than the lower-cost-dances I’ve had (although there are multiple factors at play w.r.t. mileage and not just price). And as noted in a previous comment; lack of competition can often lead to clubs overcharging – I’m not much of an expert w.r.t. South Carolina SCing; but I recall the scene being better 5+ years ago with more and better clubs. So yeah – these days one has to be a bit more choosy than in the past w.r.t. what clubs to hit and knowing when to hold’m vs knowing when to fold’m.
Papi_Chulo
2 years ago
I often wonder if newbies that start the hobby these days and have never known anything less than $30 or $40 per dance (and may not even be aware lower-prices exist in other areas), I wonder if they see those prices as too-high (as many of us informed-TUSCLers think they are); or if they just assume that’s always been the price and see it as “the normal price”.
Papi_Chulo
2 years ago
@Papi. My first dances cost $5 per song. At least where I can remember partaking a lot. That was in the early 90's in San Diego. There are still $10 floor dances in Phoenix today.
mike710
2 years ago
If you go to a strip club and the girls are sitting around all night not selling lap dances and the lap dance area is empty, usually then they are overpriced. In a period of economic distress like the one we are entering, though, dropping prices might not work. People stop buying luxuries and just buy necessities. Some strippers will need to move into jobs where they are providing goods or services everyone needs.
docsavage
2 years ago
Agreed @docsavage don’t see it being profitable at that rate. I would be more open to spending $60 for 3 dances than one for $40 with no mileage.
booty_lover92
2 years ago
I know a dancer that works at Platinum West. She is registered on TUSCL and has posted comments on here. I knew her from the old Columbia Platinum Plus when you could get 2 for $20 and she gave very good dances. 8 or 9 months ago she sent me a message saying that she would like to see me again. Knowing the going $40 price for dances, I told her that I just couldn't drive that far and pay that much for dances when I can get totally nude dances right here in Atlanta for $10. She replied that she was sorry to here that. If she had offered me better dance prices I might have made the 3+ hours to hook up with her again. Btw she lives in Charlotte.
shadowcat
2 years ago
At the clubs within a two-hour drive a dance is anywhere from $10 to $30. How much would you want to let someone you weren't attracted to grope on you for 3 to 4 minutes? The people on this site for whom this question is not hypothetical have not said what they think is right price.
ilbbaicnl
2 years ago
Although average price is up, it's been beneficial too. There's less competition for dancers because overall business is slower. I like around 30 min of main room teasing time and I am getting exactly that with my faves and every new random I try. With no other potential customers in the club, they'll easily spend that time with me. I don't always get this when it's busy. Also overall mileage during dancers is better. Maybe it's just random luck with my latest faves but every one of them has provided more mileage than the minimum that I like. Also to help curb the higher cost, I simply don't tip as much as I used to so it isn't that bad. And the same strippers are still coming over to me for more dances every time they see me so I don't think they mind. At least not enough to lose my business. The veteran strippers know that the higher prices is driving down the number of customers, so if you can afford it, take advantage of that at least!
SirLapdancealot
2 years ago
So like sjg you believe showing generosity when the club is slow gets you a feel up session.
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
^^^ Nope. I don't expect anything that a stripper doesn't want to do out of her own free will. What I implied is that now, with higher prices and lower club attendance, strippers are willing to do more to keep the customers that do still come in. That is all I implied. You really need to work on your reading comprehension of my posts.
SirLapdancealot
2 years ago
Yeah you said what Rick sjg et al say. The more desperate a girl is the more likely she is to let you do more. And that's what you seek out. You like telling your wife how you go out for ldks?
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
^^^LMFAO so says the wannabe pimp that seeks out the most desperate junkie stripper whores to be a "girlfriend". 🤭🤡😂
SirLapdancealot
2 years ago
Does your wife know you troll tuscl and brag about your ldks? Do you brag to your wife how nowadays its easier to find a stripper desperate enough to let you grope her for less? Dies she know about your obsession with sjg? I bet you remember more details about him on here than you do about your wife
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
LMFAO I'm sitting next to my wife right now and we are laughing about how it's funny that I like to go on TUSCL just to fuck with dumbass trolls. I told her what kind of delusional pimp you are too. How's that junkie stripper whore that you pretended to want to kill yourself over but all she did was use you for coke and money? You gonna marry her still? 🤭🤡😂
SirLapdancealot
2 years ago
Youre trolling here 24 7. Remembering what sjg posted 7 years ago. Did you show your wife tge post about your latest ldk? Does she know your cf ?
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
You're replying to me here 24x7. I told you I just have a very good memory. I remember a lot of things from longer than 7 years ago too. Even more trivial too. It is what it is. Are you still trying to use money and drugs on desperate junkie stripper whore? Have you found another one you will pretend to kill yourself over? Are you still OK with the fact that your "girlfriends" are kissing and fucking you after a day of the same with geriatric trick dick?
SirLapdancealot
2 years ago
LMFAO FYI you have almost as many posts as me at 9000+ but you did it in less than half the time I did. 2 years for you, 5 for me. And you say I'm on here 24x7. 😂😂😂
SirLapdancealot
2 years ago
How does any of that change the fact that you pretend to be watching the site with your wife? Is she proud of your latest ldk brag?? Does she know your cf? Does she think it's great that you remember what sjg posted 7 years ago?
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
How does any of this change the fact that your best "relationship" posted to date was one where she dumped you for a loser weed dealer with money? And how the only "affection" that you ever get is from desperate junkie stripper whores that do anything for money and drugs?
SirLapdancealot
2 years ago
How they price these "dances" should not really make that much difference. What is more important is how easy it is to get under a girl's skin. And the best is Front Room Feel Up And Make Out Session, Back Room FS, and then out the door with her. SJG https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=3794 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcVwjg6ko6o
san_jose_guy
2 years ago
SJG how do you know which girls are up for that. Did you have to initially invest a lot in a favorite?
booty_lover92
2 years ago
No, if you are investing in a favorite that means seeing her multiple times at the club. No matter what happens at the strip club, you should be quickly waking up in the mornings with her. No reason to keep going to the club. There is only one way to find out what a girl can be led into. Women pay a lot of attention to how a guy is dressed. Then generosity, charm, openness. Any place where you can administer feel up tips or where girls sit on laps is good. Only a very small step from there to make out session. You get her following your voice and the meanings of what you are saying, and DFKing will not be far away. SJG
san_jose_guy
2 years ago
After you log into the San Jose Public Library Online Collection Catalog, you enter the codeword "nooky" into the search field. You then enter the name of a club, and it will display a list of dancers who are up for that.
ilbbaicnl
2 years ago
Sld Does your wife know you troll tuscl and brag about your ldks? Do you brag to your wife how nowadays its easier to find a stripper desperate enough to let you grope her for less? Dies she know about your obsession with sjg? I bet you remember more details about him on here than you do about your wife
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
LOL Iceydodo does your ex coke junkie stripper whore know you troll tuscl and brag about how you pretended to kill yourself over her for dumping you for a broke weed dealer? Does she know about your obsession with SLD? Does she know that you troll strip clubs for the most desperate junkies for GFE?
SirLapdancealot
2 years ago
I was in Nashville the other night and the PG Crazy Horse was charging $40 a song for shitty lapdances. Some dancers were charging more because they can set their own prices.
wallanon
2 years ago
Sld Does your wife know you troll tuscl and brag about your ldks? Do you brag to your wife how nowadays its easier to find a stripper desperate enough to let you grope her for less? Dies she know about your obsession with sjg? I bet you remember more details about him on here than you do about your wife I got the troll triggered lmfao
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
LMFAO clearly you're the one obsessed and triggered. 🤭🤡😂 LOL Iceydodo does your ex coke junkie stripper whore know you troll tuscl and brag about how you pretended to kill yourself over her for dumping you for a broke weed dealer? Does she know about your obsession with SLD? Does she know that you troll strip clubs for the most desperate junkies for GFE?
SirLapdancealot
2 years ago
I'm not a troll and I never dated a junkie whore. Does your wife get off on knowing you go pay for ldks?
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
^^^LMFAO this thread is about you pretending to want to kill yourself over one: https://tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=76367 🤭🤡😂😂😂 And most definitely you're a bonafide triggered troll.
SirLapdancealot
2 years ago
"She started fucking other guys for coke. And she ended up with a broke ass bum wannabe pimp junkie." 🤭🤡😂😂😂
SirLapdancealot
2 years ago
Does your wife get off on knowing you go pay for ldks?
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
Did you tell your wife you payed to grope and fondle nicespice?
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
LOL Iceydodo does your ex coke junkie stripper whore know you troll tuscl and brag about how you pretended to kill yourself over her for dumping you for a broke weed dealer? Does she know about your obsession with SLD? Does she know that you troll strip clubs for the most desperate junkies for GFE?
SirLapdancealot
2 years ago
I don't do that. But you actually pretend to have a healthy marriage while bragging about ldks on here. Does your wife know? You're fucking pathetic
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
Lame ass troll
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
LMFAO triggered RIL trick bitch. 🤭🤡😂 "I never dated a junkie whore." "She started fucking other guys for coke. And she ended up with a broke ass bum wannabe pimp junkie." 🤭🤡😂😂😂
SirLapdancealot
2 years ago
"You're fucking pathetic" ^^^ROFLMAO so says the wannabe pimp that tried to pretend to kill himself over a desperate coke junkie stripper whore that left him for a broke pimp weed dealer. It's a bit rich. 🤭🤡😂😂😂
SirLapdancealot
2 years ago
That's your delusional narrative. Reality is you pretend to have a great marriage while you'd rather have ldks than fuck your wife. You keep replying coz I hit a nerve lulz
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
LMFAO reality is you posted everything yourself about you being a pathetic RIL that created an entire thread about pretending to want to kill yourself over a coke junkie stripper whore. And I keep replying because I like trolling anyone that wants to troll me. I'm consistent about it throughout my post history. And you get triggered and play troll victim with everyone here. Lulz
SirLapdancealot
2 years ago
I didn't. ThTs the narrative your sick autistic head invented. You scour old threads and make up stories about people then incessantly trill them. You're more obsessive than sjg. And you're sick. Bragging about ldks and paying to fondle niceapice. You lie and say your wife reads tuscl with you. I hope she's turned on by you leaving her for ldka and nicespice
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
Keep proving me right obsessive retarded sick fuck
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
Lying about your wife liking you trolling 24 7 and paying for ldks and to fondle nice spice 🤡🤡🤡
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
LMFAO triggered RIL trick bitch. 🤭🤡😂 "I never dated a junkie whore." "I didn't." "She started fucking other guys for coke. And she ended up with a broke ass bum wannabe pimp junkie." 🤭🤡😂😂😂
SirLapdancealot
2 years ago
"I couldn't handle it anymore so I planned on getting fucked up at the club she used to work at and then overdosing on heroin. I never did it before but heard its not a bad way to go. I was dumb enough to post it on ig and said my goodbye" ^^^LMFAO reality is you posted everything yourself about you being a pathetic RIL that created an entire thread about pretending to want to kill yourself over a coke junkie stripper whore. And I keep replying because I like trolling anyone that wants to troll me. I'm consistent about it throughout my post history. And you get triggered and play troll victim with everyone here. Lulz 🤭🤡😂😂😂
SirLapdancealot
2 years ago
I only get da $5 lapperz at Baby Dolls Dallas where da strong dranks are
MackTruck
2 years ago
Obviously the "right price" for LDs is whatever the market will bear. Here in J'ville, LDs have been priced at $30 in the alcohol clubs since as long as I've been here (10 years) and probably longer. When I first got here, they were hard for the girls to sell. Over the years more of an equilibrium has developed due to a number of factors, including the improving economy (Trump years) and a huge influx into the area of more affluent tech and finance workers. Nowadays $30 LDs are easier to sell here and a small % of enterprising chicks are even trying to test the $40 per song range.
rickdugan
2 years ago
Crazy paying $40-50 a dance unless its fully nude with FIV. Funny how some clubs in NYC are still $20 !! But don't tell them :))
BuckMcNutter
2 years ago
I consider myself lucky to live 2 miles from a club with pretty girls giving $20 lap dances. Even a financially challenged fellow like me can indulge in a few occasionally 😉.
gSteph
2 years ago
SLD does your wife know you make up delusional fantasies about people and troll? Or that you brag about ldks and paying to fondle nice spice? You keep posting here tge same reason sjg does.
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
Now keep posting all day autistic troll
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
I'm still seeing dances for $20 to $25 and with the push for vips. Those seem to be cheaper or at least there are deals on them. Like $250 for half an hour. Or 15 minutes for $100 in some places. But what I'm also seeing is clubs moving away from lapdances on the main floor. Or dancers wearing pasties and clothed dances. As they try to act like regular clubs they try to be bikini clubs for alcohol licensing I guess. One off events and weekly parties at nude clubs seem to allow nudity and alcohol though. But clubs without alcohol are very weed friendly now.
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
"Now keep posting all day autistic troll" ^^^LMFAO Iceydodo you're rich with irony. You post here twice as much as me. 🤭🤡😂 Reality is you posted everything yourself about you being a pathetic RIL that created an entire thread about pretending to want to kill yourself over a coke junkie stripper whore. And I keep replying because I like trolling anyone that wants to troll me. I'm consistent about it throughout my post history. And you get triggered and play troll victim with everyone here. Lulz 🤭🤡😂😂😂
SirLapdancealot
2 years ago
LMFAO triggered RIL trick bitch. 🤭🤡😂 "I never dated a junkie whore." "I didn't." "She started fucking other guys for coke. And she ended up with a broke ass bum wannabe pimp junkie." 🤭🤡😂😂😂
SirLapdancealot
2 years ago
Is your wife with you now? Does she love your trolling skills? Show her pics of nice spice and tell her you paid to fondle. Read your posts about ldks with her. But you're a liar... anyways keep trolling. Prove me right. Now hurry up and make another delusional troll post
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
"Now hurry up and make another delusional troll post" ^^^LMFAO Iceydodo you're rich with irony. You post here twice as much as me. 🤭🤡😂 Reality is you posted everything yourself about you being a pathetic RIL that created an entire thread about pretending to want to kill yourself over a coke junkie stripper whore. And I keep replying because I like trolling anyone that wants to troll me. I'm consistent about it throughout my post history. And you get triggered and play troll victim with everyone here. Lulz 🤭🤡😂😂😂
SirLapdancealot
2 years ago
SirLapdancealot
2 years ago
What did nicespice do? Did your wife get off hearing about it? How does she feel about you preferring ldks to her?
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
SirLapdancealot
2 years ago
What did nicespice do? Did your wife get off hearing about it? How does she feel about you preferring ldks to her? Keep up your delusional narratives though. Keep doing it all day like i said you would. SLD=SJG
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
Are you still trying to use money and drugs on desperate junkie stripper whore? Have you found another one you will pretend to kill yourself over? Are you still OK with the fact that your "girlfriends" are kissing and fucking you after a day of the same with geriatric trick dick?
SirLapdancealot
2 years ago
You're making shut up about me. But you actually pay for ldks and to fondle nicespice while pretending to be happily married
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
Now keep trolling 24 7
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
"Keep doing it all day like i said you would." ^^^yeah and you sure do prove it by continuing to reply to me all day. 🤭🤡😂😂😂
SirLapdancealot
2 years ago
"Now keep trolling 24 7" Yeah and keep posting twice as much as me. 🤭🤡😂😂😂
SirLapdancealot
2 years ago
It's still $20 a dance here, but no girl will sell single dances and generally will only do 2 for 40 if it's slow. Most mainly sell 5 for 100 VIP.
JamesSD
2 years ago
Obviously, this huge range in prices, with no reliable connection to differences in what the dancer does, is stupid and contemptuous of both PLs and strippers. OK, as is my habit, I'm going to get grandiose about this. Why does sex make people get mean and stupid? Passionate desire will often trigger impulsive meanness or stupidity. But, since those are not highly successful, people resort to negotiation and cleverness. Not reliably with anything involving sex. First, obvious, example: paying for lap dances by the song. Even when you get a longer, "timed" danced, the slack jaw who calls time is often off by up to 25%. It's like going to a restaurant, and there's a menu item that just says "steak". They randomly bring you a 9 or 12 or 16 ounce steak. Because their motto is, the customer is always fucked (and not in a good way). Maybe this is somehow inherent in humans, but I would guess it's somehow related to patriarchy, which in a nutshell is about being serious mean and stupid with regards to gender/sex. When you start that deep in the mean and stupid hole, just no way to climb out.
ilbbaicnl
2 years ago
Negotiating for sex or trying to make it logical isn't natural. That's why it feels so fucked up. Sex is about impulses and attraction and feelings.
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
^ Honestly ilbbaicnl I read your post 4 fucking times (shame on me) and I believe that I'm reasonably bright, but for the life of me I couldn't figure out what in this thread led you to posting that. What the fuck triggered a reference to patriarchy? Did you reach between your legs and find a vagina? Oh wait, I suspect I know the answer to that...😉 Otherwise where did the rest of that come from? Who was suggesting being mean to anyone or screwing anyone over? As far as the huge range in price, different markets will bear different pricing structures. This is not an emotional thing, it's an economic thing. I'm not remotely sure how that simple reality justified anything else that you said in that post.
rickdugan
2 years ago
All the places I used to frequent were doing gangbuster business when dances were $20-25. At $40-50, fewer guys are buying and the clubs are making less money. They are pricing themselves out of the dwindling disposable income men have.
Lockjaw
2 years ago
If a song was $40, but a half hour was $200 - $300, that would bearable. If a half hour is $400, I'm probably not going to be in the club every week like I am now generally.
ilbbaicnl
2 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion