Smiling

Thursday, July 7, 2022 12:44 AM
Some may take this the wrong way but it is not my intention. To me it seems as if out of all the girls in SC AA smile the least. Has anyone else experienced this? Hope that doesn’t come off as racist just an observation I’ve made. I am drawn more to dancers that smile even if they are faking it.

10 comments

You’re just seeing the ones that CJ KENT has visited. He’s convinced them they are still being oppressed and held down by THE MAN
motorhead
2 years ago
I think that there are more black dancers in the Atlanta area than any place else and I don't see what your seeing.
shadowcat
2 years ago
I’m in Columbia, SC. So specifically Platinum West where the black girls are outnumbered.
booty_lover92
2 years ago
Cacaplop of course you're race baiting....
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
I’m black myself 🤷🏾‍♂️
booty_lover92
2 years ago
From the pink site it sounds like a lot of dancers don't like black customers much, even the black dancers. Lot of stereotyping. In my experience as a white dude the black girls are often the friendliest. Every once in a while I'll get some sass when I politely turn down a wannadance, but overall the black girls who can survive in a mixed club usually have strong hustle skills.
JamesSD
2 years ago
Yeah I’m aware of the stereotype on black customers. But I tip well and usually participate in multiple private lap dances when I go to let them know I’m not some free loader. The Spanish guys spend the least in my opinion.
booty_lover92
2 years ago
Can't say as I pay much attention. If she looks angry that puts me off, but that's relatively rare. Usually dancers in general have a neutral expression, especially if they're not in a conversation, until they see you as a potential sale. I guess maybe it's true that, with black dancers, I'm more likely to have to roll up on them. Your handle indicates you prefer white dancers anyway, so why do you care?
ilbbaicnl
2 years ago
Do you smile? I've found that I can get smiles out of others by smiling myself.
Liwet
2 years ago
for me, GPS and ABW expressions are very sexy on an attractive girl. anything's better than those fake plasti-smiles. i ain't there for friendly conversation.
psycho_trick
2 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion