TUSCL needs a “yeah…that happened” button in addition to “like” and “dislike”

Saturday, July 9, 2022 11:43 AM
You know how there are times you’re reading TUSCL and somebody says something crazy and you’re all “yeah, right… like that happened” and you roll your eyes? There should be a button for that sentiment. Obviously, it wouldn’t apply to ricks because we never make up stories. So it could be inactivated for posts by yours truly, the dugan, and the other official members of the high council of ricks. But it could be useful for others. Say, for example, you’re reading one of Libby-ape’s (or whatever the fuck that weirdo calls himself) posts and he starts talking about a strip club full of frickin’ clowns. Step one is you could ask “Libby-ape, are you sure you weren’t at a circus?” and if he insists he was at a strip club you could give him the ol’ “yeah…that happened”. On the other hand, the weirdo that pretended to be a fish and than started claiming to be an “alpha” and admitted to being a hairless ape might get a “yeah…that happened” for any claims of being “an alpha”. He’d also get “yeah…that happened” front for the story about a condom slipping off inside a female hairless ape. Not because a condom slipping off his tiny wee-wee is implausible…that it totally possible…it is the “inside a female” part that strains credulity. What say my fellow TUSCL posters? It’ll be a ROAR!!!

5 comments

I'm not sure many people care about the Like or Dislike anymore. Icey gets Disliked all the time and it doesn't seem to faze him. I'd like to see a Quote button. You hit quote when you want to comment on a specific Post, that post gets put in quotes in your post, then you can make comments about it. This would be very helpful in long threads where a lot of people are commenting. People this way can easily see what Post you are referring to in your comments.
Warrior15
2 years ago
This could be interesting. It’s a good idea from the council of Ricks.
Cashman1234
2 years ago
Were it not that I already had the most liony handle on this website, I would change it to weirdotoricksandfakelions. And I said I'd been in a strip club full of clowns...yeah...that happened.
ilbbaicnl
2 years ago
I think it would be more beneficial if the Ricks had an "Approved By Rick" stamp on each post, because if the Council of Ricks approves it, you know it's kosher.
shailynn
2 years ago
founder could streamline rickposting with a "Got OTC" dialog box where you just enter how many times you asked her (allow for 3 digits), how many drinks she'd had, and how many hours you subsequently spent shit-texting with her boyfriend.
ilbbaicnl
2 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion