Dolfan
2 years ago
poop happens.
Jascoi
2 years ago
Is that that San Francisco poop they always talk about it
Muddy
2 years ago
Is there an app for following cow pies and horse apples?
48-Cowboy
2 years ago
LMAO! This is funny. I could have made a fortune if I had come up with this idea. I should use this to make sure I destroy every McDonald's in the U.S.A
crazyjoe
2 years ago
Omfg
BubbleYum
2 years ago
This app seems shitty to me
Jimmybigtits
2 years ago
It would only be good if their servers are in North Korea or somewhere else that would ignore subpoenas. The only interesting poopings are in places where it's illegal to poop.
ilbbaicnl
2 years ago
I'm not downloading this but what exactly is it? Do you go poop in public and rate the cleanliness of the restrooms you've destroyed?
shailynn
2 years ago
Is this one in the app? [view link]
ilbbaicnl
2 years ago
I got dis app! I am winning! I dumped loads all over the country with made in da USA shit truck dumpings!!! I am bringing it on!!!
MackTruck
2 years ago
CrazyJoe, MackTruck and forgot2wipe must be lifetime members of this site! I like how NiceSpice posted the site link knowing she would regret it. I have no idea where she found it, but it’s interesting.
Cashman1234
2 years ago
Nicespice finds anything and everything. She’s the type that eats fallen French fries off the floor in an Applebees.
shailynn
2 years ago
Cashman you like sjit on your dick though...
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
I dumped a load in da kitchen at Applebee's and da food quality improved
MackTruck
2 years ago
You better watch out cashmans, da icemane is flirting with you
MackTruck
2 years ago
Ahahahaha at the Applebees and fries comment. Kinda reminds me of this meme I saw earlier, I guess it can apply to me. 😁 [view link]
nicespice
2 years ago
@nicespice LOL that's your Filipina side. Don't waste all that good food on the floor! 😂
SirLapdancealot
2 years ago
Does nice play an advanced version of Pokemon Go where you have to poop at the landmarks to get the stuff? I'm not sure a phone microphone could tell the different between pooping and just farting though. Maybe the Gym battle outcomes are based one who does the longest, narliest farting. Or, maybe you take a picture, and it scores the logs you pinched based on image processing. One could see how Applebee floor fries could provide an edge in this.
ilbbaicnl
2 years ago
I actually expected app to help you find the nicest public-access toilets in your neighborhood. Kind of like Costanza's recommendations in Seinfeld - "This building. Fourth Floor - Schultz and Goldman PA. Brass fixtures, marble floors. Flushes like a jet turbine. Trust me: this is where you want to go."
gammanu95
2 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion