Persistent Dancers

Tuesday, July 12, 2022 5:44 AM
So I decided to take a random Monday trip due to not having a lot of work to do and wanting to get out of the house. To no surprise, it was very dead, maybe 10-15 customers at the most. Surprisingly there were just as many girls. I was not expecting this on a Monday. I grab and drink and sit down and within 30 seconds I'm brushed. The girl who sat with me was not too cute on the face but she had a killer body from head to toe. When dancers ask to sit with me I am not one to say no even if I don't intend on getting a dance. She talked with me for a while and then asked if I wanted a dance I politely said no. She kept making small talk and proceeded to ask 3 more times which by then annoyed me. I do enjoy private lap dances but I'd rather sit in the club for routines and decide who I'll choose. I am a nice guy but sometimes I want to be blunt and say I'll get you when I'm interested. Do you guys find yourself getting annoyed with turning the same dancer down multiple times, and what is your strategy to make your first, not the one that sticks?

13 comments

'no thanks, but when i'm ready to tip/dance with you i'll come to your stage/come find you.' or it was the 'fuck-off fee' rob: https://www.reddit.com/r/stripper/comments/ulfa14/fuck_off_fee/
psycho_trick
2 years ago
Yea it's crazy how they get offended when a guy turns down a dance. It's not like we're in the real world where most of us strike out more than often. You're just not my cup of tea right now, that might change after a few drinks lol
booty_lover92
2 years ago
agreed. i'm wary of any unsolicited approach by a fugly, and dispose of them within half a song just for cockblocking the more desirable girls.
psycho_trick
2 years ago
Awe did I make sombody mad lol
booty_lover92
2 years ago
while we're on it, i'm ready with 'we're done here. thanks for stopping by' once they get pissy. i don't engage them, or grab a smoke and leave them sitting there. well-managed clubs fine/send cunts home for treating guests like that.
psycho_trick
2 years ago
I always say that I want to watch a full rotation on stage before I get dances. The other one is that you are waiting on someone specific.
Ulrik79
2 years ago
Agree with Heaving. It can be annoying but “I’m not interested in dances right now but I understand you are working” with a small tip or drink offer is an unwritten rule. I’ve never gone to a club specifically to meet a certain dancer so walk in expecting to spend money.
gobstopper007
2 years ago
At the club I go to most, seems like many dancers are working more than they use to. Trying to make up for lower $ due to fewer/stingier customers. It's nice when I have an enjoyable conversation with a dancer. It's not something I seek as a paid service, but others do. I don't feel like she owes it to me for free. If I agree to her sitting with me, it's legit if all she gives me is a sales pitch. As a loss leader, some dancers provide convo for free or for a drink, but they aren't obliged to. When I'm not enjoying a conversation, I politely cut it short. Start saying things like "I'm just here to watch the stage show", "I came to see Bubbles" or "not sure if I'm getting dances tonight, I'm still thinking about it".
ilbbaicnl
2 years ago
I have noticed at small town or rural dive bars a lot of guys and dancers seem to be friends and just chat for hours and the guys don't tip at the bar, stage, or even get danced. And the dances may be $10 which is cheap. I don't know how they make money. As for the OPs question, I do what heaving does. But they still stick around and talk not expecting a tip but maybe just a drink. Usually in that case I go up to the dancer on stage and ask her to drop by when she's done even if I'm with someone. Then I tell the dancer I'm sitting with I want to spend a little time with X when she comes over. They are me er offended at this club. It's a dynamic I'm still trying to figure out
Jimmybigtits
2 years ago
Just say you're not interested and are looking for another dancer. Or just give her a few dollars and tell her to go away if you want to be really nice
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
===> "When dancers ask to sit with me I am not one to say no even if I don't intend on getting a dance." This was your mistake. She asked you that question for a reason, partly for politeness but also to give you an easy way to decline her company if you weren't interested. A simple "I'm sorry but I'm not really looking for company at the moment" would have kept you unencumbered by that persistent butterface. Instead you said "Yes" and then kept chit chatting with her, leading her to believe that a sale was possible. That's on you, not her.
rickdugan
2 years ago
They’re here to earn a living and I respect that, which means if I’m not interested I give them a dollar or two, thank them for their time, but say “no thanks.” If they persist after that it’s on their dime, not mine. “I’ve already told you I wasn’t interested and gave you $$ for your time, so no, im not going to buy you a drink or reconsider a dance.” If necessary I physically turn away from them at that point.
uniquename
2 years ago
Pick the one you want, approach, and make something happen with her. If a dancer picks you, she is not doing anything wrong. But it does mean that you have to make a decision. SJG
san_jose_guy
2 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion