Desire
1 Franklin Sq Providence, RI 02903

Tuscl meetup idea: Me+scrubby+48cowboy

Thursday, July 14, 2022 9:04 PM
Is this scenario actually going to happen? Most likely not. But I think it would be freaking hilarious. And I would bribe the DJ however much I’d need to bribe to play this song, and it would make a great theme song of the day: [view link]

17 comments

You should actually all get together and sing this song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQsZujjZWs0
nelly76
2 years ago
I'd prefer Skibum + Icee in a room with a one way mirror and a lot of marijuana smoke pumped in. And me watching from a nice big easy chair with the world's biggest bucket of popcorn.
Tetradon
2 years ago
Hmm, you want us to be actively singing? 🤔 Could do that, but it would be a distraction and I might accidentally forget to document 1-3 dancers at that time, so I wouldn’t be able to write their biographies.
nicespice
2 years ago
All these meetings with people in the discussions Ultimately just get used against them
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
^ No they don't, actually when folks meet and have a drink together they find common ground, and usually these meets turn out well, but I can't imagine anything you are involved in becoming anything more than a shit storm Iceefag.
twentyfive
2 years ago
Why is this on the Desire forum?
skibum609
2 years ago
This a good idea. D-scrub can bring the $10K he owes Nicespice.
doctorevil
2 years ago
"Hmm, you want us to be actively singing?" It will be the 'Now, That's What I Call Music!' - TUSCL Karaoke Limited Edition EP Featuring 12 hit karaoke classics sang by some of TUSCL's best. Produced and released by Founder.
BubbleYum
2 years ago
^lol. Perhaps that could be surprisingly good or it could be the audio of a train wreck, BubbleYum. Seems worthwhile if thoughtfully produced under the influence of sufficient whiskey and probably consumed with the same.
Huntsman
2 years ago
The info people get on others is just passed around in dms.
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
In reality a Desires meet up would be great.
skibum609
2 years ago
@Skibum, I keep saying let's make it happen. Ishmael talked about one this summer. I think the Desire contingent here has a lot of meetups, we just never know about it.
Tetradon
2 years ago
Possibly true Tet. C'est la vie.
skibum609
2 years ago
I believe there is only one appropriate theme song for a Club Desire meetup, as it is the recommended elixir to all things good on a Club Desire visit - whether in the club or to and from. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqXgtLRABnI
rockie
2 years ago
If it’s NiceSpice, Scrubbie and the Colon-Cowpoke - I’d suggest Old Town Road - or I’m Too Sexy for These Ass-Less Chaps. In a pinch YMCA might get folks involved.
Cashman1234
2 years ago
^ Make sure you bring enough money to pay nice spice the 10K you owe her shrubby you welsher
twentyfive
2 years ago
^ You ain't got no balls you bottom feeding turd sack, just like all the internet tough guys, if I ever confronted you you'd piss yourself.
twentyfive
2 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion