Champagne Room

Monday, July 18, 2022 7:31 PM
I am really leaning towards skipping my usual visits and saving for the champagne room with one of my ATF. Knowing the cost is close to $700 is FS almost guaranteed and have any went to champagne room and getting no more than a secluded private lap dance. Is it unwarranted to ask girl what is allowed in Chanpagne room?

32 comments

Ask the dancer.
BitCoinHodler
2 years ago
Nothing is guaranteed. Your mileage will totally depend on the club. You can spend above $700 and leave with blue balls. You can spend below $250 and leave completely drained. So what club does your ATF work at?
Evasparkling
2 years ago
Only a fool would spend $700 on a Champagne Room visit without first knowing what service he will receive for his money. Only a novice would spend $700 on a Champagne Room visit.
shadowcat
2 years ago
Platinum West in Columbia, SC. Believe my I know that price is outrageous.
booty_lover92
2 years ago
Remember there is no sex in the champagne room. None. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=j9yBPcn8IqU
Muddy
2 years ago
Yea they claim 200 is for the bottle and $500 is what she ask. I don’t know any idiots that are paying that. Sounds like I need to start clubbing out of my state.
booty_lover92
2 years ago
Ivs done it a few times. Either comped or she got me a discount. And each time we pretty much chugged a bottle of champagne and made out and fucked. When I started clubbing and actually paid. She wouldn't even dance and wanted to leave. I wouldn't pay more and made her waste an hour just sitting there lulz
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
Read the reviews of the club and see what they say about what kinda action can be had in the club and what the going rates are - if it's a club known for delivering, the reviews should bare that out o/w I'd be suspicious - from the outside looking in it seems you are inexperienced and uninformed and thus ripe for getting ripped off.
Papi_Chulo
2 years ago
I am very new to this. So this forum is helping me learn the ropes. Looking thru the different clubs looks like Tijuana is the only place with guaranteed F/S lol.
booty_lover92
2 years ago
This is a stupid question - many guys on here gave been on here for years and have SCed for years and often decades and have spent fortunes in clubs - the vets on here know the difference b/w ROBs and good dancers - ROBs are a big part of the SC game but of course not the only part - there is good and bad and the vets call it that way - they call out the good and call out the bad
Papi_Chulo
2 years ago
^ sorry - the post above is in the wrong thread
Papi_Chulo
2 years ago
"... Yea they claim 200 is for the bottle and $500 is what she ask ..." $200 just to get a room is already very-expensive - IME clubs that charge this much are often not worth it and often just looking to take advantage of unsuspecting inexperienced SCers - w.r.t. the dancer's tip/payment; going with what a dancer asks is one of the most common ways to get ripped-off - the average strip-club-customer is often clueless and why it's often so easy to rip them off - if one is gonnna drop $$$ for VIP, then one should do their homework first about what is available at the club and what the going-rate may be; and then you make the offer rather than ask her for her price; asking a dancer for a price will often lead to inflated quotes b/c there are always clueless custies that bite; asking the dancer for her price is basically a blank-check for her - it's ok to ask the dancer for a price if one is experienced and knows when they are being hustled; o/w if one does not have a clue then asking the dancer to name the price is like going to a car-dealership and just paying what they say the price is - just like a car dealership is gonna try to mark up the price as much as they can especially if they are dealing w/ a clueless customer, so do many dancers; it's all sales. I'm not too familiar w/ South Carolina clubs but the little I know I don't get the sense it's a strip-club hotbed where one can get good service at reasonable prices.
Papi_Chulo
2 years ago
In certain Atlanta clubs you can get 3 VIPs for that price and it's much more of a sure thing.
Papi_Chulo
2 years ago
Platinum West in Columbia is not really known for extras (see reviews of the last few years), but hardly anyone (or no one) has reported ponying up for the Champagne Room. So I couldn't tell you what happens up there. I've visited about 5 or 6 times in the last few years while travelling for work - it's the only club in town and out of towners could get free entry by showing your hotel key card and out of town license. Regular lap dances were very hit or miss (mostly miss), but I've had 1 or 2 very good ones with light extras. Only once did a dancer try to upsell me to a very expensive Champagne Room, and her promises sounded very empty to my ear.
idletraveler
2 years ago
^ if dances are hit or miss (which is in line w/ the few reviews I've read over the last couple of years); then one should assume the champagne room is as much of a hit or miss and likely a bigger miss - if the club is not even known for good dances and good ROI, then expecting the champagne room to be better is just asking to get ripped-off
Papi_Chulo
2 years ago
I hate to admit it, but for the first time I think I agree with scrub. I typically never judge how another man wants to spend his money, but in my opinion, $700 is too much to spend - especially for a newb, in a club where the results aren’t guaranteed. If you are able to spend that kind of cash, it would be more satisfying with an OTC arrangement where it plays out over a couple of hours, not minutes. The most I’ve ever paid for ITC was $500, and that was for guaranteed FS with literally the hottest girl (a legit 10/10) I have ever seen in a strip club, and someone with whom I already had a built a relationship. Afterwards, despite being the best sex of my life, I felt extremely unsatisfied, like WTF did I just do? Regardless of whether or not you can “afford it”, $700 is a lot to spend to get your rocks off.
iknowbetter
2 years ago
The dances are definitely hit or miss. I hate getting dances that have no energy involved by the dancer.
booty_lover92
2 years ago
Instead of spending $700 for the unknown, save your airline points for a quick trip to Pompano Beach, FL. Nothing is guaranteed, but I’m pretty sure a dancer will tell you, without you having to ask, what’s available for $250. Then you negotiate down from there. It will be just as satisfying (or not) as what you can get in SC for about 1/3 the cost. I have been doing this longer than I want to admit, but I have never had a dancer not follow through when the price and services were agreed to in advance. Although YMMV.
iknowbetter
2 years ago
Spending anything more than $200 total wondering/hoping it'll work out is risky and often bites you in the ass - no one likes losing $$$ nor getting ripped-off; but at least $200 is not a supa-expensive lesson to learn; once you start dropping $300+ you need to know what you are doing vs just wondering how it will be and just hoping for the best - if one is gonna drop any serious VIP-$$$ w/o knowing much, at the very least it should be in a club known for following-thru and w/ a solid VIP rep; and even then there's a good chance of getting ripped-off if you don't know what you are doing - hell even the vets get taken once in a while when they get complaisant - reality is that ripping-off custies is a big part of the strip-club-game and no-one will look out for you in the strip-club except you.
Papi_Chulo
2 years ago
I still have a life time membership card for the Platinum Plus clubs. The last time I used it was at this club back in 2014. Since then the club has been sold to Deja VU which has a reputation for being low mileage. I have kept up on the reviews for this club and it appears that dances in the couch room are $40 per dance. That is double what I am willing to pay. Unless you live in the Columbia area there is no reason to make a visit here. I live in a suburb of Atlanta and there are at least 6 clubs where you can get FS for under $300.
shadowcat
2 years ago
Looks like I’m going to Atlanta for my PTO next week. If I didn’t live here I wouldn’t go but yea the Lap dance prices are ridiculous.
booty_lover92
2 years ago
^ if hitting ATL, you need to hit the right clubs - else it'll be a waste of $$$
Papi_Chulo
2 years ago
Which do you recommend?
booty_lover92
2 years ago
ATL has been in-flux over the last few years – ATL is divided into many sub-cities per se – each sub-city has its own strip-club ordinances – many clubs although they may have an Atlanta address actually lie in a sub-city and are thus under that city’s ordinances. Over the last few years many of these cities have gone after the clubs and have forced them to shut down – most notable of all was Follies – Follies shut down when the pandemic started in March 2020 and never reopened (the city went after them) – and although Follies hasn’t had a review in 2+ years, it still has the most reviews of any club on TUSCL – although it was not for everyone; Follies was the go-to club in ATL and many SCers would even fly-in from out-of-state to visit – it was super-high-mileage at very good prices – the club was packed 7 days a week afternoon and night. But – those days are gone – post-pandemic-shutdown two other clubs have become fairly popular but as many say “they’re still no Follies” – currently it seems the two most popular clubs have been “Vivide” and “Club Platinum” – but now Platinum is having issues and it’s currently closed (has been closed for a couple of weeks) – so it looks like it’s down to Vivide (there are also a couple of ok black clubs if chocolate is your thing). w.r.t. Vivide; most of the TUSCLers hit it on dayshift past 3pm – nightshift doesn’t have many reviews and seems it turns more into a make-it-rain AA club. The main-reason to hit ATL in the past was Follies – Vivide and Platinum are pretty-good and better than clubs in many other areas ($10 good 2-way-contact dances; etc) – if you’re interested in hitting Vivide, then read some reviews so you can get an idea of what it’s about and have proper expectations on what’s available and going-rate$. There are many clubs in ATL but many are no-touch air-dances clubs; and why it's important to filter-out which ones are worth hitting.
Papi_Chulo
2 years ago
Thanks for the on-site. Al thought I like AA clubs they usually do turn into make it rain clubs and more than often have no extras involved.
booty_lover92
2 years ago
If you make it to ATL and are curious about some AA clubs; check out the reviews for Club Blaze in Conley and Pin Ups in Decatur - one can get some decent cheap ($5 dances) but yeah they're not big on extras although it can be had at Blaze but it's not as common as the old Follies nor the current Vivide or Platinum.
Papi_Chulo
2 years ago
of course it’s much better to have a reasonable amount to pay for sex but still at the price point of $700 for a VIP session with damn good sex with a beautiful girl is worth it occasionally. It’s a whole lot cheaper than having to deal with a wife (as I found out…)
Jascoi
2 years ago
“ I am really leaning towards . . . saving for the champagne room with one of my ATF.” If you have to save up for it, you can’t afford it.
doctorevil
2 years ago
chump-agne room pregame *how much contact is she giving on the floor *how much of the pre-agreed contact is she giving with single dances *how much are u willing to gamble on the possibility of an air dance without regretting it when there actually is champagne, the only drinking going on is when she's guzzling from the bottle while grinding my junk.
psycho_trick
2 years ago
Why not just write "chump" on your forehead? My (current) atf charges $150 for bbfscip. She's a young hottie. When I take her back I don't pay until I'm done. Once you pay her job is done. If a dancer told me $700 I'd laugh in her face.
Pussylicker2
2 years ago
If you’re paying $150 for a hottie with that level of service you doing excellent.
Jascoi
2 years ago
Sounds like a disaster, first you have to save for it, 2nd she knows you’re a newb, lastly I can already tell the pvt will be lame. Save your money bro, it’s not worth it. If you have to save for a vip don’t do it. No pussy is worth 700, find a 200 dollar whore that’ll drain your balls and fuck you like there’s no tomorrow. Girls that charge a lot are terrible at bjs and sex. My cheaper sluts were experts.
WavvyCain
2 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion