Dancer Jealousy

Tuesday, July 19, 2022 4:03 PM
One thing I’ve noticed in some of my recent visits is that more often then not the AA dancers in mixed clubs assume that I want a dance from all of them and that I am only attracted to AA dancers. With me being black this makes sense but I am attracted to beautiful women of all races. I also sometimes sense some jealousy and animosity from AA dancers when I reject them and am giving attention to mixed race or White girl in the SC. Has anyone else experienced anything similar to this?

44 comments

It’s a take what’s yours world for them. They’re jealous of you chose a different AA than them.
Mate27
2 years ago
the 'victim of racism/exaggerated insult' default attitude seems rampant among black dancers. i've never turned down a dancer for the color of their skin. they're either hot/seductive or not.
psycho_trick
2 years ago
I don't think that jealousy has anything to do with racism Seen it too often across the board. I'm white but in mixed clubs, tend to have better experiences with the AA dancers. Nothing is a sure thing or all of the time, but if there's a selection of hot AA dancers, I usually go that way because for me, the likelihood of a good experience is higher.
RockAllNight
2 years ago
I like women of all ethnicities, I tend to favor taller more athletic types, I don't think you tapped into real jealousy, more than likely it's just a way to try and guilt you into doing what they want, not what you want.
twentyfive
2 years ago
I think there's a mix of two things going on, but neither is jealousy: - Every one of us has turned down a dancer and been hit with "what, you don't like black girls?" as a manipulation tactic. We don't get this from Asian or Latina dancers, it's just the black girls. They use it because it works, with certain weak customers. - There is both preference and racism at play. In mixed clubs, black girls tend to get less interest than anyone else, IME. And a higher percentage of their customers are black customers. So when a black customer comes in, and they think "finally! someone I can try to get a dance from" and you pick a white girl also, it's legitimately frustrating and discouraging and even demoralizing. To the extent you're picking up real emotion, it's this, not jealousy.
Subraman
2 years ago
Subraman think you hit it on the head. It’s the oh there’s a black guy he’ll surely want a dance from me which is not always the case for me. I’ve noticed lately that I tend to want to pick a girl out after watching her on stage versus just having a dancer approach me for a dance unless she’s a ten or a stunner.
booty_lover92
2 years ago
They're just showing dissatisfaction with you not choosing them. Not that you chose someone else
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
Yeah; I was thinking along the lines of what @Subra posted. Black dancers have a hard time to begin with getting hired in many mixed-clubs, particularly the better-money-making clubs – some areas/cities are not as bad as in certain cities one sees more ethnic-mix in the clubs – but in certain, if not most, areas, it’s pretty-obvious they avoid hiring black-dancers or at most hire a couple of token “black” dancers; I put “black” in quotations b/c in the mixed-clubs where they hire a couple, they can’t be “too black”; i.e. while a thick big-booty ebony is often the Queen-B in a black club; the thick big-booty ebonies often don’t have a chance of getting hired in many mixed-clubs that hire a few token AAs but these token-AAs are often “Caucasian(esque)” in that they often have “finer features” (slimish; and/or light-skinned; etc; but not thick or rap-video-looking). If they happen to pass the hurdle of getting hired, then often times they get bypassed by many of the clientele b/c most people have their preferences and often times that includes ethnicity - for many AA-dancers, they often feel like they are swimming-upstream in mixed-clubs so it’s kinda more demoralizing when a black-guy also bypasses them for the white or light-skinned or mixed-girl. At the end of the day; a custy is there to spend on the type of dancer he likes and shouldn’t have to feel some kinda obligation to spend on a particular dancer that is not what he is looking for. There are always two sides to the coin when it comes to the dancer/custy dynamic.
Papi_Chulo
2 years ago
If there were only a 50% chance I'd get paid on payday, I'd be in a shitty mood the paydays I didn't get paid. Get fucking real, we are their paydays.
ilbbaicnl
2 years ago
^ when you sign up for being a dancer that is part of it; they know that going in - it can be fea$t or famine like most sales-jobs - they have the option of taking a regular job and a steady paycheck; if they sign up for stripping, it's their choice and their are pros and cons w/ being a dancer.
Papi_Chulo
2 years ago
^ all jobs have their pros and cons and stresses
Papi_Chulo
2 years ago
You've gotta make your choices. But strip clubs are a place where you can learn to engage with women who are off type for you. SJG
san_jose_guy
2 years ago
Exactly it’s a risk you take dancing in a club. It’s funny because this particular club used to barely have black dancers because clientele breakdown is 60% white 20 % black and 20% hispanic. Dancers seeing this should know that if you overweight and in your late 30s early 40s you can’t compete with a 20 something girl with little to no body fat. Sure some guys may see you as a fantasy but the majority may not. And I really want to tell these girls don’t aSsume I want a dance from you because I’m here alone and I’m black. I may be in the mood for a Latin or white girl that night.
booty_lover92
2 years ago
You sound like cacaplop trying to race bait people here. Basically wanting the bigots to go off and agree with your racist assumptions and think by saying you're black youncan post this bs. If you are real you're fucking delusional
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
Black Dancer here 📌 I’m in agreement with a lot of you. God damn I’m about to grow a dick 🤦🏽‍♀️ As mentioned it’s more of the well I finally see someone who looks like me who can relate. I’m pretty sure as a blk man you’ve been to an all yt function. So you should be able to relate. It’s like that head nod that you get as you are passing by another blk man. Let’s also not be quick to call it jealousy. Because it isn’t. It’s just not being able to make the sale. @papi_chulo No that is not what you get when you sign up for being a dancer. It’s what you get when you’re blk and you decide to be the a dancer. Our experience isn’t uniform As far as using that line “you don’t like blk girls”, ironically last time I heard that it came from a YT man “you don’t like YT men”. So no it isn’t a sales pitch. In that moment that’s truly how they felt
Bharlem
2 years ago
"God damn I’m about to grow a dick" wait til after i get my dances luv.
psycho_trick
2 years ago
Bharlem, I actually agree with Papi. In a sense that he’s correct about how a black dancer is basically swimming upstream when it comes to working in a mixed club environment. Also the hurdle of even getting hired in that particular club. I’m sure you’ve heard the old adage of us having to work 10 times harder to get half of what some of these other girls get in the club. As well as having to Put 10 times more effort into how we look.
OhhaiimStar
2 years ago
I tell a lot of girls, you might be my type, it just might not be your day.
Tetradon
2 years ago
Isn't this a theme in AA culture in general? I've certainly heard of AA men and women expressing dissatisfaction when they see another AA with a white or mixed person as a civvie couple. The reasoning being that they feel the other person is behaving traitorously, or removing an eligible person from the AA market, or buying into white tropes regarding beauty / superiority etc. Maybe that turns up in the club to an extent as well?
drewcareypnw
2 years ago
This is a difficult subject for sure, especially when it encompasses concepts of race, sexual attraction and tiered treatment in the industry. Look, I don't think I'm saying anything controversial when I say that a lot (though certainly not all) of white guys gravitate to white women or WOC with lighter skin and/or exotic features. I suspect that for most, it's not about racism as much as ingrained sexual attraction. In a mixed club environment, I'm sure that this can become very frustrating and even discouraging for some women of color. I'm even more sure that it's even more discouraging when they see a black man gravitate towards the white girls too. So when I hear "so you don't like black girls?" I don't read it as a game or anything disingenuous - I usually believe that it comes from genuine frustration. About the only thing I can do is respond with, "Look, I'm sorry, but I just have certain preferences" and let her huff away. There's really no sense in getting too invested in it. I remember one girl in a club in Queens who gave me some grief years back when I rejected her attempts to spend time with me. On her 3rd try, she plopped herself down in the chair next to me and complained that I had allowed other girls to visit but not her because I was racist. Before I had time to object, she paused for a moment and then added, "Just so you know, I'm Cuban, not African American" and then stormed off. She clearly believed that it mattered, but it didn't, not even a little. I just wasn't attracted to her. Again, this is a complicated issue, certainly for the girls who face these challenges, also for the customers who find themselves in these weird situations and even for the club managers trying to strike the right mix to optimize customer inflow and retention. There are just no easy answers.
rickdugan
2 years ago
My dick only has one eye and is hidden by cloth. He cannot see anything, let alone race and seems to have no issue at all figuring out who will get rise out of him. Pretty is pretty to him....thankfully.
skibum609
2 years ago
A girl can be my type in SC but this particular night she may not be what is catching my eye. This is the plus of going to a mixed club you get variety.
booty_lover92
2 years ago
i just as easily fall in lust at first sight with black strippers (like bhottie), but approaching every shift with that huge chip on ur shoulder can also be a self-fulfilling prophecy, and guests pick up on that attitude.
psycho_trick
2 years ago
@drew, that's a complex topic. I'm white and Hispanic, and date (civvie) a ton of black women. I didn't grow up in a heavily black neighborhood or especially attracted to black women (as I teenager, I liked the Pam Anderson/Jenny McCarthy/Yasmin Bleeth types), but when I started dating in earnest, I liked them and they liked me. Mostly Caribbean or African black women--I'd say 2/3 of the unsolicited messages I get on apps are from them, and an even higher proportion of the "matches" are. Occasionally, I draw some stink eyes on the town, but I don't give a shit. I don't look like an easy target. A lot of American black women express frustration with dating. Some have said they can't find a good black man because they're either in prison or gay, but aren't attracted to non-black men, finding them lacking in masculinity. Black American male friends have confirmed this. I've never gotten a race spiel in a strip clubs, except once when a Brazilian girl asked me if I didn't like them. I should have said I love Brazilian women, just not you. Guilt trips make me angry, not aroused, and only make me tell the girl off more brusquely. Stubborn pride stops me from giving a girl a nickel out of guilt. If I'm attracted to her and just in the mood for something different that day, I'll tell her what I said above, I'm waiting for someone else. Some day, it might be her day.
Tetradon
2 years ago
The time I went to Hustler in East St. Louis, it was pretty blatant they had a quota on black dancers. Ironically, the few black dancers allowed to work had a big edge. They were toned with nice curves, they clearly needed to pass a higher bar to get hired. Much more attractive than any of the white dancers.
ilbbaicnl
2 years ago
@ Tetradon not sure about your race but AA women tend to be the pickiest when it comes to picking a partner. In their 20s they usually go for the bad boy or hot guy that every girl wants and once they are near their wall mid 30s they tend to settle for the everyday guy with honest living who stays out of trouble.
booty_lover92
2 years ago
It's not just about color. I'm very light skinned. Latino. And white stripper hoes tend to avoid me. Even when their tan is darker than me lulz. Black stripper hoes tend to gravitate towards me as do young Latinas. I actually have a lot of young Cubans stripper hoes as well as civvies warm up to me. And I'm like an automatic magnet for puertoricans for whatever reason...I've never met one who didn't like me. I've dated black women but most have been light skinned or mixed looking. Those types seem attracted to me. With black stripper hoes they tend to be really nice to me. I can't really complain. Older white women are the worst.
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
@booty_lover, I'm 50% white / 50% Hispanic. Though on the "white" side, from a close-knit ethnic sub-community. I feel like an outsider to both assimilated white people (it isn't my experience, they seem extremely sheltered) and Hispanics (grew up in a middle-class white neighborhood, decent but not fluent Spanish). Tend to date mostly black African women. I can't explain it. I didn't grow up around a ton of them, but I love them and they love me.
Tetradon
2 years ago
@tetra: "I'm white and Hispanic" ...I didn't know that, I am white and Hispanic as well. I've never dated an AA girl, but have definitely been a fan of a few in the clubs. You make interesting points re the experience of IR dating. Mrs C is a typical WASP, at times I think her family thinks she is IR dating by bringing me into the picture! Haha. I've never gotten the race spiel in clubs either. If a dancer is chewing me out for not getting a dance, it's usually more on the "why are you here then", "don't you think I'm pretty", "I don't do that" basis.
drewcareypnw
2 years ago
@drew, it's weird, I can pass for a lot of things. Growing up not part of any ethnic group, I got used to getting along as the "outsider" in tons of different settings. Several black girls (civvie not dancer) thought I was light-skinned black, though for the life of me I can't see that. Dancers give me shit for any reason, I tell them to move on. I'll never let myself be guilted into opening my wallet.
Tetradon
2 years ago
“ I just wasn't attracted to her. “ i’m looking for a girl that is basically out of my league age and looks wise. i’m an old white guy and I enjoy younger girls of all different ethnicities and mixes. I look for a physical attractiveness and a particular body type I like….then secondary sexuality. and frequently it comes in different colors… but looks attractive.
Jascoi
2 years ago
Being mixed explains alot about some here... an inferiority complex leads to white washing
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
I love this “The Psychological Breakdown Of A BLK Dancer”. By Others & one blk man Jk 😬🤗
Bharlem
2 years ago
Lol @bharlem
booty_lover92
2 years ago
Hope this doesn’t hurt my chances of you ever dancing down south lol
booty_lover92
2 years ago
“… @papi_chulo No that is not what you get when you sign up for being a dancer. It’s what you get when you’re blk and you decide to be the a dancer. Our experience isn’t uniform …” My “sign up” comment was directed specifically at @ilbba’s comment about “… If there were only a 50% chance I'd get paid on payday, I'd be in a shitty mood …” – my “sign up” comment was not directed towards black-dancers specifically but to dancers in general – my comment in response to @ilbba’s comment was that *any* dancer that sings up to be a dancer should know/accept that making-$$$ is not guaranteed and that is what one “signs up” for when becoming a dancer – that making $$$ is not guaranteed no-matter what you race you are; you can have a fantastic Saturday night where you make $1K and then a night where you may go home w/ nothing; that is what I meant w.r.t. what *all* dancers “sign up” for when they become a dancer.
Papi_Chulo
2 years ago
What you're saying is there's no guarantee cheap fucks will spend money in a club. And op who is most likely cacaplop is just saying he thinks he can always get black girls so he goes for girls he can't normally get when in the club
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
I think the women have to psych themselves up to be able to go after a guy. So they give out the most positive attitude and just see what happens. SJG Thick As Thieves Sirius/Jane(Alan Parsons Project and Jefferson Starship Cover) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_I6Clyjow4U Jane - School of Rock https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdWq4w8DWFc
san_jose_guy
2 years ago
Dancers don't like being turned down by custies; but it can always be worse: "Birmingham Zoo Lion Kills Lioness Just Minutes After Being Introduced" https://www.dailywire.com/news/birmingham-zoo-lion-kills-lioness-just-minutes-after-being-introduced
Papi_Chulo
2 years ago
@tetra: "I feel like an outsider to both" ...oh yeah. I can totally relate to this. I'm a bean to some and a gringo to others. Can't win! Haha. Its weird being the perennial outsider, but honestly because I look like your average white guy (as long as I don't grow a mustache), its mostly about my internal narratives until someone finds out my last name. I have it easy.
drewcareypnw
2 years ago
i'm a quarter cherokee, and it's fairly dominant, so dancers always think i'll snatch the money back. haven't yet.
psycho_trick
2 years ago
@2ice I know this is a crazy concept but have you ever thought about the fact the reason this forum is full of “bigots” is because all the normal people on here that lean left don’t want to be associated with you? Or for everyone to assume we’re a clown like you if we say one leftist thing on the political discourse tread. I know both my comments on this site are directed towards you, but you are simple handedly ruining this forum for normal sane people that consider themselves left.
Antonbrower
2 years ago
before the thread accidentally veers back on-topic sinclair has a fun country song link on profile: dicked down in dallas https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cfrFY-uaupY&feature=youtu.be now back to jealous lions eating dancers.
psycho_trick
2 years ago
Asrinbrower. Youre not even a good troll account.
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion