Future Ape pulled a rick-level trick on Scottie Pippen

Friday, July 22, 2022 2:59 PM
So this hairless ape that raps under the name of “Future” pulled a rick trick on Pippen. Apparently, a young Future Ape wanted Pippen’s autograph. Pippen refused so a number of years later Future fucked Pippen’s wife while wearing Gucci flip flops:. [view link] Or maybe Pippen’s wife was in the Gucci flip flops. Who the fuck cares? After all, there was wife fuckin’ going on. Scottie ape should have signed that autograph. Anyhoo, that be some rick-level shit. I wonder if Future Ape shit texted Scottie to inform him of the wife fuckin’. That would be the rick way. ROAR!!!

4 comments

Hey wait, when I was 14 I tried to get Scotties autograph too, does that mean I get to have sex with her too? Quote from article: “She said she was seeking love, but the guys she met in Los Angeles merely wanted to exploit her for their own celebrity.” Am I missing something? Isn’t the only reason we know she exists is because she was Scotties wife? I didn’t realize she was much of a celeb on her own.
shailynn
2 years ago
Pippen got RICKED
Subraman
2 years ago
Subra-ape: damn straight! Shailynn ape: yes, you totally get to fuck Pippen’s ex. I recommend that you track her down, tell her that Scottie didn’t sign an autograph for you, and then immediately drop trou and say “how ‘bout you start suckin’…I‘ll text Scottie the details after I cum.” I guarantee that a good time will be had. ROAR!!
rickthelion
2 years ago
^^ posts like this are why I’m still on TUSCL
shailynn
2 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion