Is this guy the ultimate PL?

Wednesday, July 27, 2022 5:01 PM
Sebastian Bear-McClard [view link] [view link] A wacked out doofus that nobody's ever heard of except that somehow he married Emily Ratajkowski, arguably one of the top 5 most desirable women in the world. Now she's divorcing him. Why? Yup... Caught him cheating! “Yeah, he cheated,” the source claims. “He’s a serial cheater. It’s gross. He’s a dog.” [view link] I hereby nominate this jackass for TUSCL Man Of The Year!

17 comments

I’ve always agreed with Chris Rock who told us a man is only as faithful as his options.
twentyfive
2 years ago
He could have stayed single and fucked all he wanted
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
No matter how hot she is, someone is sick of putting up with her shit.
gammanu95
2 years ago
Chris Rock also told us there is no sex in the Champagne Room, so he's pretty naive. This guy could have pulled a Ron White: "if you don't pet this dog every once in a while, he's gonna wander off the porch. I know, I've seen me do it!"
gammanu95
2 years ago
I got to see the other girl is it as bad as that Arnold Schwarzenegger maid lady [view link]
Muddy
2 years ago
^^ Well, Arnold's wife was pretty fuckin ugly too! Lol
misterorange
2 years ago
Kinda looks like many a dancer’s baby daddy’s
motorhead
2 years ago
No matter how desirable any one woman is, a man's going to crave variety. Fuck, would this board exist if that weren't the case??? 25 and gammanu are correct. Emily is hot in the face but I prefer more thiccness in the body. She's also kind of a bitch when she opens her mouth.
Tetradon
2 years ago
^ To each their own, I prefer her body type. And yeah her soon to be Ex hubby is a tool.
TheeOSU
2 years ago
BTW, yeah not a fan of her woke progressive outlook on things.
TheeOSU
2 years ago
^^ Me neither... but I could put my political leanings aside for an hour... or a night with her.
misterorange
2 years ago
^ Yup, same here, even a longer period than a night.
TheeOSU
2 years ago
You're saying he's a PL because cheated on a super hottie of a wife? Hard to try and imagine what it would be like to live in someone else's shoes. SJG
san_jose_guy
2 years ago
They have a son together and they don’t want to know their son’s gender identity until they ask him when he turns 18. They seem like reasonable and intelligent folks! She’s a beauty - but she kinda seems like a looney toon. He’s definitely tired of dealing with her shit.
Cashman1234
2 years ago
^^ That could be the reason. But I give him props for cheating on a fine piece of ass like that, especially he's got a face like a sack of potatoes. Lol. I'm assuming he's got a dick like an elephant!
misterorange
2 years ago
Emily is a failed “model.” The industry has complained they never knew what to do with her. Total babe, big boobs, but she’s way too short to be a runway model, she can’t act, she can’t sing, and now she’s woke and doesn’t want to show her boobs off anymore. As for him, I get it. Over the years I’ve banged way too many random civilian women the same age (or close to the same age) as me during that time period - that I’ve met up with on purpose or by accident. Very few were hotter than my wife IMO… but they were in Kansas that night, I was in Kansas that night, and my wife wasn’t in Kansas that night, in a lot of cases their husband wasn’t in Kansas that night either.
shailynn
2 years ago
Probably the opposite of a PL
Studme53
2 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion