I got her number now what

Thursday, July 28, 2022 2:33 PM
I found a dancer who I vibe with who I perceive to be. Potential otc rendezvous. During hour private dances she lifted my shirt and started kissing my chest. Now this may have just been her attempt at getting tips . But I’ve never had a dancer go that personal. She’s in her early 40s but her body is on point like someone in their 20s, says she works out daily. At the end of dances I asked for her number so I know when she’s back should I straight up ask for OTC or just continue going so she gets more conform at me with me.

44 comments

Congratulations you have her number! Now get all of her contact info and add her to your AMEX card and then tear that ass up brother, maybe marry her!
Jimmybigtits
2 years ago
😂
booty_lover92
2 years ago
Use your best judgement. Some will say ask for OTC straight away, some will say play it cool and try to casually text her without making it about work. Some will be in between. You gotta decide what you want, what you think she wants, and then try to steer the conversation towards both of you benefiting from the relationship. My recommendation is try to be polite and respectful, but still clear about your intentions. If she gave you her number with the explicit purpose of making arrangements to see her ITC again, I'd use it for that purpose at least once before I jumped to OTC. Many girls will meet any customer OTC & have an amount in mind that makes it worth their while. Others are more selective for any number of reasons, personal preference, safety concerns, relationship status, opportunity cost of missing work, etc. Others aren't interested in OTC at all, but are happy to communicate with you to arrange meeting up at the club. The point of all this is that you shouldn't assume that because gave you her number she's going to meet up with you OTC.
Dolfan
2 years ago
option one. Ask her. get an accurate answer and act on it. option two. Ask a bunch of guys i've never met and be in the exact same situation of not knowing what to do. My advice, option 2
K
2 years ago
Call a wedding planner.
twentyfive
2 years ago
Clearly you bozos just like throwing money without any possible of thrusting your favorite dancer 😂
booty_lover92
2 years ago
Possibility*
booty_lover92
2 years ago
put the invitation out there. once. followed by 'offers always good'. ball's in her court from there. resume clubbing as usual.
psycho_trick
2 years ago
Don’t use her # yet. Unless you aren’t able to see her by popping in at the club again. Yiu met her there, see her there again and then tell her yiu will follow up by calling her since you already have her #. This won’t work if you don’t know when she works again.
Mate27
2 years ago
Go into the bathroom and carve it into the stall wall. " For a good time call. ------------ "
Warrior15
2 years ago
Its a burner number.... if they really want to stay in touch or are comfortable with you they usually add you on their personal ig
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
Is the number 8-6-7-5-3-0-9 ? I may date myself with that comment !
Warrior15
2 years ago
bathroom wall/faster pussycat https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=X8V3N6M0toQ
psycho_trick
2 years ago
last night i set up an otc with dubbledeez by text with her sitting right next to me in the dmz (coed smoking area). she did her's on her dick tracy smart watch. (for sneaky privacy. there were a half dozen other people in the room.)
psycho_trick
2 years ago
Just start sending her dick pics at random times. Once she has seen enough pics she will be calling you and begging you to fuck. She may even offer to pay you for the otc action.
whodey
2 years ago
@Dolfan: "Some will say ask for OTC straight away, some will say play it cool and try to casually text her without making it about work." Any dancer who is fooled by the casual approach is dumber than any dancer that I've ever met. They know why you're texting.
georgmicrodong
2 years ago
Dude, it's not that complicated. Last week I returned to a club I hadn't been to in a while. First dancer I saw I invited over. 10 mins later I told her I really wanted a BJ. Didn't even say I wanted her to blow me. 30 minutes later she was in fact blowing me in the car in an empty parking lot for just $50. And you know what? She was actually pretty. Time and money well spent.
Sgrayeff
2 years ago
The women who work in strip clubs are ordinary women. It does not take long to get them OTC, or just to fuck them. SJG Seattle, also looking pretty good, much better than San Jose. The key is to get them in stripper shoes, strapped on, painted up, and in skirts or dresses. They they are the equal of strip club, Viet Coffee, or AMP girls. The rest of what they wear does not matter is it won't be staying on very long. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nB4mMG3ASeo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rTWaf-OS6k https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=10828 https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=11206 Gimme Shelter - Rochester School of Rock https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbSF5NbJ5Lg Jane - School of Rock https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdWq4w8DWFc Grove Blue Organ Trio https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucUFxVA1AHE
san_jose_guy
2 years ago
@booty_lover92 I will play along and comment on your discussion. Remember: “The amount of good luck coming your way depends on your willingness to act.” Since you said, and I quote: “I asked for her number so I know when she’s back” Send her a text asking her when will she be back, because you want to be her first customer in VIP/private dance. If she agrees to your appointment/date go and see if she is will doing the same or better than the original dances that got you to “fall in love with her”. If she behaves to your liking, and you both seem to enjoy the “encounter” and your gut feeling is that she is open to OTC ask her if she would be interested in meeting you outside the club; “we can go to a ice place where we are more comfortable, and you won’t have to split the money with the club” let her know that eliminating the middle man (the club) would be a better deal for her, and you both get more, as she gets to keep/make more money and you get “extras”, BBBJ, FS. What has worked for me, for good OTC, is to build a trusting relationship with a girl, make sure she knows I am a respectful reliable gentleman, safe, clean, discreet, and fun, funny. (Think Edward (Richard Gere) from the movie Pretty Woman). My All Time Favorite Stripper, Ally, started dancing when I was going to see a Current Favorite Ariel, who didn’t do OTC. Ally was just over 20 years, sweet, beautiful and shy. She became friendly and would seat with me while I was waiting for Ariel, would let me know if Ariel was not there, would tell the waitresses to let Ariel know I have arrived. Once Ally was tired and fell asleep on my shoulder and thanked me for letting her sleep and rest. One time when Ariel didn’t show up I asked Ally to go with me to the 15 minute VIP, she was so sweet and excited. We had to wait for a “room” and she sat in my lap and we made out like teenagers. Once in the VIP we went as close as humanly possible to Full Service but didn’t do FS. After the VIP I asked Ally if she would be interested in OTC (“would you be interested in meeting outside the club, we can have a better, more comfortable experience, and you don’t have to share money with the club?”) and gave her my number, but she said she didn’t do that. I keep going to visit Ariel and she didn’t show up another time and I took Ally to the VIP again, and again we were so close to FS, but we didn’t have FS, however she was so nice, excited, shy and cute. I was still visiting Ariel, on the weekends, when Ally texted me on the middle of the week to ask me if I was still interested on OTC with her, I answer of course I am. We made an appointment, I went to pick her up near her place and we went to a small hotel and had a very nice GFE type of experience. Ally was a sweet and nice Baby Stripper. Ally and I developed a Sugar Baby type of relationship we had OTC almost every week for more than two years. I would pick her up on Sunday afternoon, get a nice hotel room and make love, massage each other, have room service, sometimes we would go to dinner to a nice fancy place, she always looked like a beautiful classy lady. She would refer to me as her fiancé to other people, her sister told me. I have thousands of pictures of her modeling cute sexy outfits I got for her. Around Halloween she was slave princesses Leia from Star Wars, Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader, Playboy Bunny. Around Christmas a sexy miss Santa, naughty school girl. Like I said Ally was a baby stripper when we meet, very sweet and nice, the sex got better and better because she was more comfortable and felt safe relaxed and was able to let herself go and enjoy it, I enjoyed it too, she would experience multiple orgasms and was very shy and sweet about it. Sometimes she would spend the night and would fall a sleep with her head on my chest like the little angel she was. She texted me one last time letting me know she was moving on and thanking me for the relationship... She was worth every penny and every second I spent with her. Thank you for making me remember that OTC relationship
CJKent_band
2 years ago
Follow her advice... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWNaR-rxAic
rickdugan
2 years ago
@founder, where's the "guffaw" reaction?
georgmicrodong
2 years ago
What was the girl's understanding of what she was giving you her number for? SJG Tijuana https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jC3Ti18yVOw Los Angeles https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-u8BSk13ktk
san_jose_guy
2 years ago
So I can contact her outside of club. I Originally asked for her IG but she says her page is for her cooking biz
booty_lover92
2 years ago
And so what was her understanding of why you would be contacting her outside the club, and where do you want to see this go now? SJG Los Angeles https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16DiD-Umkdc
san_jose_guy
2 years ago
To know when she’d be there to dance. I need to use it for that purpose initially.
booty_lover92
2 years ago
Well booty, clearly you are pretty new at this. On this board you will find some very contentious different opinions. I for one don't encourage guys who are married to have anything to do with strip clubs. Now you picked this girl. I don't know how much you talked to her before. If you call her on the phone you might have planned a thing or two you want to tell her about yourself. Listen to what she tells you. Then either you go to the strip club to see her, or you try to get her outside directly. If you do go to the strip club, you try to get it set up to get her outside. Easier to push it that way f2f than over the telephone. I say you don't ever offer money to women or in any other ways solicit them. But coming from a strip club you've gotta assume that she might want money, so you should be ready. SJG Los Angeles https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDJ9S1UTqKk
san_jose_guy
2 years ago
You are not asking her out for a date You are her customer and she’s open for business She doesn’t read minds. Ask for what you want, be direct but respectful
TheElmerFudd
2 years ago
booty, you decide if you want to play it like you are her customer, or if you are asking her for a date. I would council the later, never the former. I say that you never talk to a woman like you see her as a prostitute. Not in any situation. SJG
san_jose_guy
2 years ago
Booty, obviously you have to do this staying in your comfort zone. So what I say is based on years and years. Better to get the girl's number when it is clear what is to be done with it, and mostly that is to see her outside. And she knows what kind of a date it will be, she has bought into this upfront. Good Luck! SJG
san_jose_guy
2 years ago
^ Set up as much as possible with the girl f2f. That way you can see her reactions and know how far you can go in talking to her. THe phone number is just a backup. I know, I grew up in a time when getting her phone number was a big credit. But today girls are very loose with phone numbers because of cell phones. If she doesn't want to answer you she won't even pick up. So you got her there in the strip club, get her to buy in with whatever you want. Phone number is just a backup. Good Luck! SJG
san_jose_guy
2 years ago
Great advice I’ll keep y’all updated.
booty_lover92
2 years ago
Step 1: Get a tattoo of her # on your arm so she knows how you feel about her After that it all just flows and it’s easy-peasy
Papi_Chulo
2 years ago
There are a lot of moving-parts in the custy-dancer dynamic; there isn’t one straight answer when it comes to strip-club “bizarro-world”. One thing to know and accept – with rare exceptions – the core of all this is BUSINESS/$$$ - too-many inexperienced SCers don’t realize once they step thru the doors of a SC they are now in a make-belief-world where hot-women chase you instead of the other way around and you are now in a make-belief-world where you as the guy for-the-most-part get to choose the girl you want, vs the other way around (hoping she chooses you) – many inexperienced SCers utilize the same techniques they use in the real-world and try to superimpose them in strip-club-bizarro-world b/c they don’t know any better – e.g. in the “real world” a woman giving you her # it’s safe to assume she’s interested in you (for the most part) – in strip-club-bizarro-world, a dancer giving you her # is 99% of the time JUST BUSINESS (and most guys are not in the 1% of exceptions even though many try to convince themselves “they are different” and “they are the exception” or “their dancer is different” blah blah blah). 1) you need to know what “OTC” is – it’s not “hooking up” with a dancer like a date w/ a civilian – in the context of TUSCL, OTC is mainly pay-to-play outside the club 2) what do you *really* want – if you want to pay to fuck her OTC, then you have a chance of doing that – if you just want to get her # “to see how it goes” and you wanna take her out to dinner hoping/thinking she’s gonna fuck you b/c she’s into you; then history shows this is rarely the case – most of these girls either already have an S.O., or guy they fuck outside the club that is not a custy; or they can fairly-easily find one – w/ rare exceptions; for these girls the club is about business/making-$$$; not looking for a guy to date or a guy to fuck for free 3) in the rare-case she’ll fuck you for free b/c she’s into you – do you really want to have a “relationship” with a stripper – unlikely you can just hit-it and quit-it just when you want to (no such thing as a "free lunch" unless one is an experienced cold-hearted playa that doesn't give a f***; and even then rare to just be able to hit-it-and-quit-it) - for the avg guy; paying-for-it is often considered "cheaper" 4) OTC is not that easy to come by – it actually has a high-failure-rate – most dancers won’t do it either b/c they don’t like mixing their personal and club lives; or they make enough in the club; or they have a family or S.O.; etc – i.e. OTC is not as easy as just a PL willing to pay for it – most dancers that are into OTC will have dancer-only social-media as part of their “side (OTC) hustle” – the fact this girl said her IG is just for her cooking-business and she didn’t have a dancer-IG readily available makes-me-assume she keeps her dancing-biz in the club – most PLs that score successful OTCs have usually had an ITC “relationship” with the dancer for a while and usually that dancer is the only dancer they deal with in the club and he gives her all his ITC busine$$; often times the dancer will eventually agree to OTC in part b/c she’s gotten comfortable w/ the PL; but also b/c she’s gotten used-to his steady-spending on her and she may not wanna lose that steady income to another dancer that would *do* OTC So – for starters – you would need to clarify whether you are trying to ‘hook up” OTC or if P4P OTC is what you have in mind – there are different variables for each track.
Papi_Chulo
2 years ago
Heaving is right. Stop talking to her and she will find you irresistible!
crazyjoe
2 years ago
I would tell her I want to meetup with her, looking for SB/GF. It’s time to get her at notel and fuk her. Make her an offer. $$. Money talks bs walks. It’s time to score. There is no traditional dating BS w strippers unless they ROB. All it takes is money, treating them like queen. Forgetta about some poa bs. If u don’t got $ your not shit. My first stripper SB told me she needed $160 get her car out of impound due to shoplifting arrest. We were going to diner to discuss it but she just directed us to notel, I felt her, undressed her, fuked her, and got off real good. I met up w her for sometime about 75 sessions. She would model bikini took lots photos / would real fuk her good. She loved it. After that it all fell into place. Not soon after that my first itc fuk in vip. B sure cover it. Strippers like lots of sessions. Even her best friend got involved (a married housewife) in meeting up and later her best friends room mate who stole my phone no. So all in all abt 150 sessions w the 2 bonus girls added in.
Player11
2 years ago
Clarification: When the mx housewife was seperated her room mate a waitress stole my number from her phone. She was 27 blonde divorced, could ride me like a champ. Pop $150. I had talked to her about bareback but she said she not on bc. Fortunately using condoms. Watch out! We had been doing it about 1x wk for couple mo she wanted to go to 2x week then we at that. The 2nd session at $100.
Player11
2 years ago
"Clearly you bozos just like throwing money without any possible of thrusting your favorite dancer" ROTFL. This is completely wrong but oh so funneee
wallanon
2 years ago
what the hell are you waiting for. Call her and tear that pussy or ass up
bang69
2 years ago
there's a subset of dancers who just show up for a couple days every few months to replenish their otc/sd pool. i just had a two-day fuckathon with one. if there's itc chemistry, always offer your number.
psycho_trick
2 years ago
After having fallen a bit emotionally for a CF after getting her number, I strongly advice against keeping her number. Forget/delete it, unless you have a reinforced steel barrier around you to protect you from erosion of the fantasy-vs-reality distinction that we can normally retain (but which erodes when we think or want to think "yeah...this dancer is different than the rest...she means what we tells me". While a dancer could conceivably fall for a PL periodically, the odds are certainly not in our favor. And....what happens when she finds someone new/better eventually? Can you handle it? And, from the dancer's perspective, unless she is focused purely on the short-term cash inflow, she may do better keeping phone/emotions out of pay. That is certainly three case with my CF...she cost herself cash by playing on my emotions....I was content with strict normal customer interaction, without the pretend GF/BF play. Now I simply must separate myself from her, to avoid increased damage to my emotional mindset.
funonthaside
2 years ago
===> "Clearly you bozos just like throwing money without any possible of thrusting your favorite dancer 😂" Au contraire booty. When I'm throwing good money you'd better believe it's because I'm thrusting my favorite dancer - or at least my favorite dancer at that moment. 😉 But if what you're trying to say is that we would prefer to pay these girls rather than pursue them on a civilian level - BINGO! At least for me. Free ass can be very expensive. I have zero interest in unspecified potential future obligations towards any new girl, especially one that strips for a living.
rickdugan
2 years ago
If you really want to fuck the women, best not to be strip club regular. Just go in, make something happen as quickly as it can be done gracefully. Seeing her outside will keep you busy. SJG Figueroa https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-scKQr9Ksg&t=415s Jane - School of Rock https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdWq4w8DWFc
san_jose_guy
2 years ago
^ do you even own a phone? I guess not because if you did you would have had internet access for that year you weren’t on here.
shailynn
2 years ago
The Pastor of the West Texas Christian Glee Club got Shailynn a phone because his is their biggest fund raiser. Lots of old ladies like him. SJG
san_jose_guy
2 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion