Purple Orchid
3275 S 61st St Philadelphia, PA 19153

it either Slim or Sapphire (formerly Coty) still working here?

Sunday, July 31, 2022 4:31 AM
Andy intel on Slim or Sapphire (both formerly of Atlantis) sightings here? both well worth the trip!

9 comments

Or cassandra?
sddddd
2 years ago
don't recall Cassandra...
gumboman
2 years ago
thanks for that info ThatXGuy85 re: Sapphire ....now I just got to find out what days/times... my recent drive bys have come up empty so far...
gumboman
2 years ago
It's super hit or miss. I know i've heard the name in the rotaion (Sapphire) recently, but I think it was a thursday around 3PM-7PM.
jigga2177
2 years ago
thanks ....by luck i was able to connect with Sapphire Wed. night...
gumboman
2 years ago
Slim is there usually after 11 pm. I have seen her on a Monday night and a Thursday night.
Sunmat
2 years ago
thanks Sunmat.... I actually did see Slim there last Thursday night late when I sent by to see Sapphire....
gumboman
2 years ago
I have not able to see sapphire. No clue when she works. She usually used to be there from Wed- Friday for sure between 4-8. However for last many times, I haven’t seen her
Sunmat
2 years ago
Sunmat Sapphire's schedule seems to be somewhat random and even when she says she's going to be there at a certain day and time there's no guarantee that she will... I think Thursday evenings are a good bet for her...but not always! it seems to be down to her mood on a given day lol
gumboman
2 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion