Best NYC Metro Options

Monday, August 8, 2022 1:06 PM
So I've only got 24 hours in the Big Apple, need to use trains and/or Uber. Been studying reviews here carefully. My likes: Low cost, high mileage, latina. Don't mind a place with many duds as long as enough dancer traffic to generate a few 7+ lookers to work with. Could do day or night shift. I was spoiled for years at Follies... For those of you who know that's the experience I'm chasing. Have a top choice but don't want to pollute the thought pool. Thanks for adding your thoughts here or by PM if you like.

8 comments

That may happen in some dangerous areas of NYC, but not in most of the clubs I have been to. Low cost is a relative term. I remember Follies being $150 - $200. That sum gets you laughed at. I think you should enjoy NYC and go back to Mongering after you leave.
RTP
2 years ago
Agree on the price point, NYC proper out of the question but the suburbs were more what I was targeting
MaxMaxima
2 years ago
I just can’t I’m good faith reccomend strip clubs in NYC if you have 24 hours. Have you been to New York City before MadMaxima? It’s got some problems right now but there really is no city on that scale in America maybe only Chicago a little but it’s still on a whole another level as far as big urban cities go. But maybe check out JR cabaret in the Bronx should be cheap extras. Long Island has the Edison strip which is a guarantee. But I would probably go Jersey maybe, more places than not check all those your box’s for sure, it’s actually one of the better areas in the US for those very ones just due to the amount of options. You also gotta get your ass to south Florida and COI.
Muddy
2 years ago
There also Bridgeport Pleasant moments people seem to really like and it sounds like it’s real cheap although that’s not that best area. In Jersey look into XXXV (although manager just got arrested or some shit maybe not anymore then) Centerfolds, Breathless, Delilah’s den in Manville, Platinum dolls, Sunrise, Marcet cafe, 5th Avenue sports bar. There’s a whole host of dives in jersey where mileage can be good.
Muddy
2 years ago
^^ Muddy those Jersey spots are good recommendations, but if "low cost" is important, then I'd say forget about Breathless. Delilah's would be the fuck of a train ride to get there from NYC, same with Centerfolds. Personally, and I can only speak for Jersey clubs because I never go to NY or Long Island, I think Marcet and 5th Avenue pretty much fit the description he's looking for. Also Jiggles in Hawthorne. All three down and dirty dive bars with full menu of extras, 95% Brazilian dancers, average to below average girls but you can find a diamond in the rough at any of these spots. Jiggles and 5th Ave are both around a mile from the Hawthorne train station. Take NJ Transit out of Penn Station in New York on the Port Jervis line. Jiggles you could walk to, but 5th Ave use Uber because not safe to walk there at night. Also you could Uber to Marcet (you could walk from the Paterson train stop, but again NOT safe). All of these places are okay once you get there, just don't go walking around Paterson. One important note: Jiggles has weird hours. I think they don't open until like 4PM and it's always changing, so call first before you go. Well, hope that helps. Let us know how it goes!
misterorange
2 years ago
Dang guys I'm torn. Thanks for the color. Most of your places made my short list. Yes, I've been to NYC a few times, the club in the Bronx is close but seems to be more AA, or WOC seems to be term up north. I definitely prefer latina ladies and safety just seems questionable as I'm traveling solo. PMs -- Seems like a higher volume club with more selection, including younger day shift options. Cheap as dirt. Can speak very minimal Spanish, zero Portuguese. A negative to the small NJ dives is the lack of selection...I'd hate to go out and find nothing satisfying waiting for me. Bigger clubs have moe girls but brutal dollar parades. I like to chill, drink a beer, and choose the girl I want to feel up while she reaches into my pants.
MaxMaxima
2 years ago
I'll cross a few off your list. XXXV is closed down. Even when open, it was expensive IMO. Formerly Lust but now back to being called the Den is near by. I've not been in since the name change back to the Den. Rumor is this place is no low mileage. GGR. high mileage dances, no dollar parade but nothing like follies. DD Manville might be an option. Raritan valley line to Bridgewater, uber under five miles to DD manville. i've not been there enough to say when you can expect Latinas PH would likely work but it would be a bitch of a commute. NJ transit Northeast corridor line or amtrak to Trenton, River line light rail to burlington, uber to PH. 2.5 to over 3 hours each way.
K
2 years ago
I’ll recommend Breathless in Rahway. Afternoon Shift between 1 - 4. Checkout my review to know exactly what to expect. $300 all in should get you what you’re looking for.
Evasparkling
2 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion