Playhouse Lounge
​1205 US Route 130 N Burlington, NJ 08016

Favorite room

Thursday, August 11, 2022 5:23 PM
Anyone have a favorite room for a CD? Many girls seem to have a favorite. Ruby likes the room straight down the hall to the right after going up the steps. Cayanne use to like the small room behind the cd guy. Now seems to like the first room on the left in the hallway to the right, after going up the steps. Andrea likes the first room on the left at the top of the steps. Taylor seems to like the second room on the left as you enter the bar. Devon and Erica like the second room on the right after walking up the steps.

6 comments

I never noticed dancers having a preference My least favorite is the one at the front door because it's different If I had to pick, maybe the first two up the stairs as you do not walk past the monitor...but I am fine with any room in the back of the club Ruby's taken me in what seemed like a very large room in the far back right corner I think
Raeda
2 years ago
That's her favorite. Saw her come in to work one day with a fan. Next time, I danced with her. She grabbed it from another room to bring for our dances.
OG12346
2 years ago
Crystal used to prefer the room at the center nd of the hallway on the right. Mercedes preferred the room up front - it is bigger and nicer.
uniquename
2 years ago
I know I went to a bigger room with Taylor which was nice. Went to a room closer to the door with Cayenne recently and it was pitch dark, which I didn’t like.
Studme53
2 years ago
The most mileage I ever got at PH was actually in that weird room by the front of the club. It was probably four years ago though. And I don’t remember which dancer it was, so I’m not actually answering your question.
pedrome30
2 years ago
Never gave it that much thought- but you are spot on with the dancers favorites- I kind of like the one left up the stairs - Andrea- or the 2nd in the front - Taylor- but maybe that’s because I like Andrea and Taylor
Artax
2 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion