Colleges with the hottest girls

Tuesday, August 16, 2022 12:36 AM
Muddy got me thinking about college girls, not to mention I just returned from dropping my kid off at college, and spent the weekend gawking at the girls. The older I get, the hotter the girls get. And there is an inverse relationship between how academic an institution is and how hot the girls are. I only really know Florida colleges, but I believe Florida, along with California, and maybe Texas have the best looking coeds in the country. So as a PSA, here’s my very unscientific but thoroughly researched ranking of Florida colleges based on hot girls: 1- UCF 2- USF 3- FSU 4- UF 5- Miami I’m interested in what guys in other parts of the country think. I’ve heard that Arizona State has a lot of hot girls, as well as University of Texas, and pretty much any California school.

17 comments

I"m in Tampa. I'm thinking you have USF ranked a little too high in your poll. But UCF does belong on top.
Warrior15
2 years ago
College list: 10. Pepperdine 9. USC (So Cal) 8. Miami 7. TCU 6. U of Cal (Berkeley) 5. ASU (Arizona State) 4. UCF 3. Miami of Ohio 2. Florida 1. UCLA Not my list… How on earth is - Texas, Tennessee, South Carolina (or) Clemson not on this list? Other schools worth mentioning: Arizona, UNLV and Georgia. You may be thinking WTF with Miami of Ohio but when I was in school Ohio University (not OSU) had a great rep for having the hottest girls in Ohio, and that claim was true because I partied there back in the day. Guess that title migrated down to Miami of Ohio U.
shailynn
2 years ago
shailynn I was a Miami Redhawk (not a red hawk). I was in Oxford a couple of years ago for my advisors funeral. It has turned into pig heaven. Carnegie Mellon or College of Wooster is closer to what Miami girls have become. There are still a few that are lookers and come for the degree in marriage but the mighty has fallen.
eyeofodin
2 years ago
Sorry I was focused on the renaming I was a Red Skin.
eyeofodin
2 years ago
It’s a tough thing to rate. Just what I’d guess. Recently actually on the FSU, UoF campuses. Already good as hell I guess school is in session this early? Maybe some sorority get together. I think a big thing it can’t be too hard to get in, but also probably not community college. Whatever big warm weather party school I would guess.
Muddy
2 years ago
eyeofodin - wow alumni, that’s a big deal. The girl voted “best looking” at my high school… both of her parents are physicians and alum of Miami of Ohio, her sister was in school there, became a trauma surgeon and even with all that clout she couldn’t get in, and she had decent grades. Sad to hear it’s gone downhill. Good observations heaving, especially U of Toronto. Toronto has many beautiful women floating around and when I was younger a kid who spent his summers on the lake went to school there (American) and he’d always bring friends down and he never ever brought any girls down that were less than a 8, which I always thought was weird since he was a real nerdy guy.
shailynn
2 years ago
In Arizona the traditional view is that Arizona State (ASU) has the hotter women, while Arizona (UA) has hotter guys. I’ve spent considerable time on both campuses and can confirm this is true. The girls at ASU are all working hard to look incredible and they are succeeding! A walk around campus on a warm spring day is an eye candy festival!
azdd
2 years ago
Small sample size but the UGLIEST schools are easier to identify Purdue U of Michigan Michigan Tech Notre Dame Colorado School of Mines Only from what I’ve heard MIT and CalTech are pretty bad
motorhead
2 years ago
Safe to say that Ivy League schools would be on the ugly list.
iknowbetter
2 years ago
Does any Big 10 school make this list? They are traditionally pretty hard to get in to… most of the schools with good looking girls will have a good football team (think party school) or be in a warm, good location.
shailynn
2 years ago
Colleges are never the benchmark for hotness anywhere. The hottest girls rarely go to college. But from what I've seen Clark county community College College of Southern Nevada Unlv Ucl Santa monica College California state los angeles Pomona college Unc
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
I hear that the richest hairless ape in the world, Elon Musk, plans the start the Texas Institute of Technology & Science. That uni has to have a minimum breast size. Could be a good scene as long as they don’t enforce the same minimum breast size for males. And rickthechinaman is partial to the Beijing Forestry University. In fact, he’s a BJFU alumnus. And have you damn dirty apes been to U South Carolina? The sexy female hairless apes at that uni walk around wearing shirts and shorts with the word “COCKS” on them! Last time I was there I gave ‘em the ol’ BSLC. ROAR!!!
rickthelion
2 years ago
It sure as shit ain't the Community College down the street
Jimmybigtits
2 years ago
“Colleges are never the benchmark for hotness anywhere. The hottest girls rarely go to college. But from what I've seen Clark county community College College of Southern Nevada Unlv Ucl Santa monica College California state los angeles Pomona college” 1. Maybe you should actually go on a college campus instead of a strip club and you’ll understand your statement is wrong. BTW siting a community college is a fucking joke just like you. 2. Hey here’s an idea, how about you make your sample size larger than 2 states? What is a matter, have you not traveled in more than 2 states?
shailynn
2 years ago
Hands down Hefner University
goldmongerATL
2 years ago
I'm sure non-Rooster 20 year old men will find sexy women on their online universities
Jimmybigtits
2 years ago
Shailynn. 3 states not 2. Now go back to buttfucking juices corpse and harassing the disabled.
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion