Border news

Tuesday, August 16, 2022 3:01 PM
I found this and thought I'd share. It's a pretty good news source about the goings on at the border. [view link]

16 comments

Yup it was a ghost town during the weekend even in the brothels.
TJ Walker
2 years ago
^ dipshitscrub, except for your bravado on TUSCL every place is dangerous for a big mouth pussy punk like you! Go man your I-10 gloryhole, the old men are waiting for your mouth!
TheeOSU
2 years ago
“The USA is a very dangerous place.. drugs, hijackings, muggings, random beatdowns and murders. your chances of being murdered greatly increase as you cross the mexican border.” TIFFY you are welcome. :D
CJKent_band
2 years ago
@dvl_dawgg Like I said n the other discussion: It is only war between mafia-families/cartels and they are burning buses to scare people in general. You can still go to the happiest place on earth (according to Krusty) to have fun. tuscl.net So don’t let these issues ruin your fun, just make sure you use the HK limousine for the five minutes ride from the border to HK and back, it is safe and convenient. And remember; Pics and Vids or it didn’t happen. :D
CJKent_band
2 years ago
^Always remember that the above-dumb fuck CJ has four fucking reviews and is a progressive. It means he's never been to a strip club, even once.
skibum609
2 years ago
@skibum and @desert, great to see you back and posting important info. Much appreciated. Now go back to 69ing each other while draped in a flag in front of a TV turned on to Faux News while blaring Kid Cock's noise on your radio and dreaming of a threesome with Putin.
OrangeClown
2 years ago
DS appreciate the PSA. I always have such concerns when crossing the Mexican border…into the USA, on the USA side. I would put DS on ignore, but watching him post his fake news is irreplaceable entertainment (when I cannot be in TJ, jumping sexy putas). Stay away from TJ…so there is more for my fat, ugly ass. Thanks.
PutaTester
2 years ago
DD thanks for the link to the border news. New, valuable info for me. I have bookmarked it.
PutaTester
2 years ago
That was for all US consulate personnel. Most mongers are not members of the US Consulate delegation. While it is true that last weekend was unsafe for anyone, locals and tourists alike. Nobody was injured or killed in TJ. A few vehicles were set afire. There were a few people killed in Ciudad Juarez; however, that is the murder capital of Mexico. I hate to say it, but a few dead in Ciudad Juarez is not unexpected. Going to TJ next week. If nerves are still fragile, I will report.
PutaTester
2 years ago
Lets see how this plays out. And thank you Tester for keeping us informed. SJG
san_jose_guy
2 years ago
A TJ school is probably than a random school in The U.S. Never hear of a Qpublican taking out a classroom there.
BumHip
2 years ago
went to tijuana last monday thru this thursday morning. aside from the long lines back into the usa (even senti/global entry was backed up 30 minutes) everything was pretty normal.
Jascoi
2 years ago
that was walking btw. ridiculous lines. us border patrol seems to like to fuck things up.
Jascoi
2 years ago
@skibum609 Always Remember; "When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser” ~ Socrates :D
CJKent_band
2 years ago
Anyone know if returning to US on foot with global entry card is still running slow? I hope to make a visit in mid December while I’m in the area for work.
captainfun
2 years ago
Walking in with Sentri/Global card has never been slow since 2020 I've done it almost daily.
TJ Walker
2 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion