The Perv Walk

Thursday, August 25, 2022 4:40 PM
A random reviewer from the great pacific northwest got me thinking about the “perv walk”. Is anyone else as uncomfortable as I am walking from my car to the front door of the strip club? Especially during daylight? I’m not really concerned about anyone recognizing my vehicle in the parking lot (there are literally thousands of anonymous black Range Rovers in this town), but for some reason, I’m very uncomfortable, and feel very vulnerable and exposed walking from my car to the door of the club. I think the worst is my area is Diamond Dolls in Pompano, where I feel like everyone sitting at the stoplight on Powerline Rd is looking at me saying “look at that old pervert going into the strip club in the middle of the day”.

27 comments

If it makes you feel ashamed. Don't do it
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
The perv walk is part of the thrill of strip clubbing.
Tetradon
2 years ago
I have this problem as well. I skip the lot when it has a view of the street, or else I make my steps to the door quick. My go to clubs are near my home, so I am a bit worried that some local mom will spot me.
drewcareypnw
2 years ago
I am not ashamed of going to a strip club so why would I care about people seeing me go into one? I may be a little ashamed of how often I go or about how much I sometimes spend in a strip club but unless someone is stalking me they would never know about either of those just from seeing me walk in as they drive by.
whodey
2 years ago
I park right out front and if someone beeps I wave. Everyone who knows me knows how I feel about strip clubs, including my Mom, so who cares. I actually get more shit about being a golfer and skiing in 20 below weather.
skibum609
2 years ago
I wear a raincoat and a fake mustache so I don't feel so weird.
misterorange
2 years ago
But seriously. How can you enjoy it if you feel ashamed going in? Don't force yourself to do something you feel compromised about.
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
Shame? I walk into the club like John Travolta in the opening to Saturday Night Fever. I'm going to my Happy Place.
datinman
2 years ago
it's always been my escape from the matrix, so if anything i enter feeling fortunate and with antiant
psycho_trick
2 years ago
anticipation.
psycho_trick
2 years ago
I'm not thinking about the people in there cars on the street. I'm thinking about the delights ahead of me inside that den of desire .
Warrior15
2 years ago
I rarely worry about being seen walking in. I figure the odds are pretty low anyone I know is driving by at that moment. Besides, no wife or GF now, so who really cares. If a private eye is tailing you, then the front door thing won’t matter either. I’d be more worried about the Googles/Facebooks/Verizons/ATTs/T-Mobiles of the world tracking your location. In particular, the new 5G cell phone system inherently tracks your location equal to or better than GPS (satellites that is, not pricey vaginas). https://www.fastcompany.com/90314058/5g-means-youll-have-to-say-goodbye-to-your-location-privacy
IfIGottaBeDamned
2 years ago
I have to agree with iceydougee on this, that's why we homiez lulz Seriously dude, if you feel that awkward and ashamed entering a club, stop going. And to be clear, I have zero problems being seen walking in or out of a strip club.
TheeOSU
2 years ago
I'm someday going to live for a while in one of these US SG zones, like Figueroa St. Los Angeles. SJG
san_jose_guy
2 years ago
I don’t have an S.O. thus not a “huge” issue for me – but for w/e reason I do feel somewhat uncomfortable being seen walking into a strip-club; and although it wouldn’t be the end of the world, I would not like for people that know me, and less-so family-members, to see me walking into one (my SCing is not something I share w/ people that know me) – almost everyone in my family is pretty-socially-conservative (typical old-school Hispanic family) and are not the types that would go to a strip-club nor even go out drinking at bars etc (maybe hit a bar once in a bluemoon but not something they do regularly). This is rarely on my mind though when I hit a club unless the occasional situation where I’m kinda “out in the open” per se – most clubs I hit are not necessarily in full-view of passers-by – but one in particular, which when I was doing a lot of clubbing was kinda at the top of my rotation (The Body Club); is similar to the OP’s description of Diamond Dolls – w.r.t. The Body Club: + it’s on a busy street w/ lots of traffic (US1/Biscayne Blvd) + there is traffic-light right by the club’s entrance almost parallel to the club’s door – being a busy-street the cars queue-up when the light is red + it’s a small-club, looks like an converted small-old-house – the club is set back from the street maybe 20ft and pretty-much no (visual) barriers in b/w it and the street + not a lot of parking – being very-familiar w/ this club from having visited it countless-times over the last 10 years I know the little nooks-and-crannies where I can slide my compact-car into and two of those nooks-and-crannies where I park are usually right by the entrance to the small parking area where there are two small spots/areas that don’t looks like parking-spaces thus most people don’t park there but I’m aware of them and able to slide my small-compact into one of those two spaces – but those two small-spaces/areas are almost right-up against the sidewalk and thus just a few feet from the street – thus when I park there (which is most of the time), and the light is red and cars queued on the street, I’m very close to the street and in good-view of a # of cars The Body Club is about the only club I feel a bit self-conscious off when I visit (mainly when parking and heading to the entrance all along in view of the queued-up-cars at the light); and I almost-always visit on dayshift (late-afternoons often around rush-hour) – Diamond Dolls in Pompano is similar but DDs is further away from the street and there are also parked-cars in b/w the DDs-entrance and the street which kinda shield you a bit; thus I usually haven’t felt self-conscious when hitting DDs even on dayshift as I do at times when I visit The Body.
Papi_Chulo
2 years ago
I'm not self conscious. And there's nothing wrong going to a club. Sjg you can live around the blade in San Jose. Around Sherman and edwards.
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
No.
georgmicrodong
2 years ago
https://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/san-jose-neighborhood-fed-up-with-alleged-prostitution/1959480/ You see that this news is anti-prostitution. And 5 or 6 girls at one spot is really nothing. You can look 360 deg at this: https://www.google.com/maps/@37.3211464,-121.88067,3a,75y,125.04h,70.26t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sQzxhAs16OHmmO0gjOkSCTg!2e0!6shttps:%2F%2Fstreetviewpixels-pa.googleapis.com%2Fv1%2Fthumbnail%3Fpanoid%3DQzxhAs16OHmmO0gjOkSCTg%26cb_client%3Dmaps_sv.tactile.gps%26w%3D203%26h%3D100%26yaw%3D54.890934%26pitch%3D0%26thumbfov%3D100!7i13312!8i6656 Near South First where there are some motels. BUt the scene is dead because our LE is so tough, arresting people without cause. And that means that the women will not dress sexy and will not look good. Los Angeles and Seattle much better. SJG
san_jose_guy
2 years ago
My wife knows, I tell her sometime after visits. My club has plenty of parking not visible from the street. Chances are rare anyone I know would see me. So it's mostly anticipated thrill I feel walking toward door.
gSteph
2 years ago
At a swingers club you could play with your wife. SJG
san_jose_guy
2 years ago
Figueroa is bad. Lots of under age girls and they're the most popular. 19 year Olds think they're too old for fig so they go out to like el Monte fontana pacoima... its safer. Pimps also intimidate girls on fig trying to force everyone to choose up. Plus lots of police crackdowns
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
El Monte fontana pacoima? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pacoima,_Los_Angeles https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fontana,_California a long distance between these two places. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwTTs2JypFY SJG
san_jose_guy
2 years ago
The other day when I was walking into Delilah's in Manville, NJ there was some kind of Christian revival thing going on across the street. They had a big fucking tent and everything, blasting this Land is Your Land on the PA for a singalong. I didn't care who saw me, but the catch is getting turned into a meme because some soccer mom who takes it up the ass every other day from the paperboy decides she's better than a stranger who just wants a piece for 30 minutes. Then she decides to post a video of him leaving the club...
wallanon
2 years ago
Ha ha yes - especially in broad daylight. I always honk my horn and yell “Dude!” out the window when Im driving by and see some random dude walking across the parking lot to go into the Carnival or the jackoff joint “Adult Bookstore” (lol) on Rt 130 in Gloucester NJ.
Studme53
2 years ago
^ Lol!
TheeOSU
2 years ago
The walk in from the parking lot? Not at all. But on those occasions when LDK happens I sometimes worry if there are any visible signs. Other times idgaf.
ancientlurker
2 years ago
Yeah, there’s a particular club in my area that I haven’t visited yet because the entrance is right up against a busy road with a lot of stop light traffic. Sure the cars could be looking at the drugged up transients or street walkers all around, but my paranoid self knows they’ll be watching and judging the dude awkwardly speed walking to the strip club entrance.
DudeManBroGuy
2 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion