Would you ever wear a strip club hat or tee shirt?

Thursday, September 1, 2022 4:58 PM
Some clubs give out hats or tee shirts for certain promotions. Would you ever wear a strip club hat or tee shirt out in public? If so, where or on what occasion would you wear it? I have collected a few through the years that over time might have become a cool vintage / ironic look. But I have always donated any strip club garb to the homeless clothing bank, hoping to someday see a hobo on the street sporting strip club gear.

30 comments

When I was more of a regular at the Foxy Lady, they'd do an hourly 2-for-1 dance special that included a club t-shirt. I never took the t-shirt. The dancers said that most guys didn't. They'd sometimes unload a bunch to a bachelor party or boys night out.
Call.Me.Ishmael
2 years ago
I've done it in Vegas, but that's about it. Only other time's were wearing the shirt at the club during the visit they gave it to me. With there being camera phones out everywhere now I probably wouldn't even do that amymore. Other shirts I've had were given to strippers. I've got some great photos of a dancer who modeled a club shirt for me at my place before she took it and tie-dyed it.
wallanon
2 years ago
No.
rickdugan
2 years ago
I knew a guy in Worcester who wore nothing but strip club t-shirts. That was his "thing". He bought them from all over via eBay. I suspect that he got a few honestly, but I have no idea. Some of the vintage ones were actually pretty cool.
Call.Me.Ishmael
2 years ago
Quick answer. NO.
Warrior15
2 years ago
I have some brothel ones although I've never been. I like them. I don't see the big deal
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
I'm looking forward to Shadowcat's comment. If not mistaken, he has a collection of strip club related tee shirts, maybe not advertisements for a particular club but shirts with witty sayings/photos that he typically wears to clubs.
Electronman
2 years ago
No
twentyfive
2 years ago
Just like the 'what should i wear to the club' threads, the 'would you wear official strip club attire' is asked at least once a year and often multiple times a year. My answer is the same as it was other times this question was asked.
TheeOSU
2 years ago
Yeah I got a couple. I would wear them out. But if you really looked at how I dress you would think I have no class or dignity anyway. So it’s no loss.
Muddy
2 years ago
In short, no. I’ll wear some sports gear of my favorite teams. I have a few friends who own small businesses and I’ll wear their baseball cap or t shirt. But generally speaking, I wear plain tees. Other than a friend’s business, if someone wants me to advertise for them, they need to pay me. Even then, I have no interest in being a walking promo for a strip club.
Huntsman
2 years ago
https://ae01.alicdn.com/kf/H6500b71865b141669847c51886783008x/Get-It-At-Porkys-80-s-Comedy-Funny-Rude-Classic-Retro-Sex-Film-New-Black-T.jpg_Q90.jpg_.webp This shirt though
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
I wear a plain t-shirt 90% of the time. My only exception is Florida strip clubs pre-covid where I would always wear a patriot's super bowl t-shirt, knowing the love Floridians have for the team and its' fans. The last pro game in the orange bowl was Pats/Dolphins, and I wore 3 t-shirts so after 2 got torn off I would have something to wear home. The drunkest, craziest crowd I have ever seen and that includes the Green Day riot on the Esplanade here.
skibum609
2 years ago
^ what shithole the Orange Bowl was. I went to a BC-Miami game Thanksgiving Night a couple of years before it closed and I was like, This? This is the famous Orange Bowl I've been hearing about my entire life?
crosscheck
2 years ago
I've had a couple of club T-shirts but never wore them out in public. I did have an OTC date with a Follies dancer. We went to Outback Steak House for dinner and she wore a tight fitting Follies t-shirt. I have no idea if anybody noticed or cared.
shadowcat
2 years ago
Nope.
Dolfan
2 years ago
I own one I bought as part of a strip club charity fund raiser but only wore it once when I visited a couple old friends. They enjoyed looking at it. I also own a tee shirt that a stripper regular gave me as a present. It says, "Licensed Drug Dealer". It was a joke gift she gave me after I told her about a Mexican guy at the strip club who asked me if I had any drugs for sale. She thought that was funny because she had known me a long time and knew I was the least likely guy at the strip club to be a drug dealer.
docsavage
2 years ago
No. A lot of clubs used to give them out as promotions, usually during a dancer cattle call. I never even accepted one.
doctorevil
2 years ago
The question should be club gear of any kind. Golf sets are the most popular item instead of shirts and hats. A bag towel, set of tees, markers and a three pack of logo balls.
Omega_Entertainment
2 years ago
When my 1st wife said she wanted a divorce I happily agreed. She almost immediately began dating a co-worker, a guy who was also married and dumped his wife at the same time. Pretty sure they had been fucking for about a year prior to that. Anyway, the first time I saw him after they went "public" with their relationship was at a mutual friend's barbeque. There were about 50 people there and he was wearing a strip club hat with the name of the place and a silhouette of a dancer on a pole. I was thinking to myself, damn, if she thought I was bad, at least I didn't advertise that I'm a slime ball while being introduced as her S.O.
misterorange
2 years ago
Once had a Follies shirt from back in the day where they'd give them out during 2 for 1 dances, remember those Shadow? I did give it away but wish I hadn't but honestly didn't want that to show up in the laundry with questions...
MaxMaxima
2 years ago
I remember Barry giving me one that had the Follies logo on one side and the soccer World Cup on the other. I took the shirt to a local T-shirt place and had it modified to read "vagina inspector". I did wear it to Follies a couple of times. Once when John Smith was coming and wanted to see it to believe it. :)
shadowcat
2 years ago
I've kept a couple to use as rags on my fishing trips. They last a few months and get thrown away. No, I wouldn't wear one.
54kevin
2 years ago
No. I have enough t shirts already. I donate them to the local church clothing collections.
Cashman1234
2 years ago
I've had a couple handed to me. I figured it would be rude to say no and then they sat at the bottom of my T-shirt draw for years. Never even considered wearing them.
crosscheck
2 years ago
I never wore strip club tshirts anywhere. I can just imagine though if something happened to me what someone might wonder how I got so many tshirts and nude stripper Polaroid pictures sitting on my lap. I’m thinking they might think Ihadsome fun while I was alive. 😀
orionsmith
2 years ago
if the rappers can do it, then why not us. I'd wear a starlets hat for a few days.
Tiburon
2 years ago
I have one and normally wear it for knocking around the house. I have occasionally worn it for a trip to the grocery store or similar.
caseyx
2 years ago
One club I work at they give out golf towels and the branding is subtle, that’s actually kinda cool I think 👍
PinkSugarDoll
2 years ago
Several years back, I got a hat from Club Juanna in Florida. The club name was embroidered on the front, but nothing else. I wore the hat a lot during an 11-day Caribbean Cruise the next month. No one asked me about it.
herbtcat
2 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion