Clubbing Hiatus

Thursday, September 22, 2022 3:27 PM
Decided to take a break about 3 weeks ago from making my once a week visits. It doesn’t seem exciting anymore and am no where close to getting anyone [view link] 3 weeks I don’t see myself missing it anymore but sure that feeling may return when I’m bored with a lot of money in my pocket. When you guys take your breaks how long does it take for you to miss clubbing. Do you give in or call up one of your OTC to fulfill.

10 comments

Can be a few weeks can be a few months. Usually waiting for a club to get some new talent. I don't OTC so can't speak to that.
Tetradon
2 years ago
Over 20+ years I’ve taken breaks of one month to 6 months. I tend to find new hobbies to fill my time. Eventually the memories of fun times block out those of low fun, greed, low quality, etc. And then repeat.
RiskA
2 years ago
One month.
JimGassagain
2 years ago
One month. I'm in the unusual situation of being a ten-minute drive away from three strip clubs. If I had a longer drive, I might take longer breaks.
docsavage
2 years ago
@docsavage I know what you mean. It’s about a 40 minute drive for me, long enough to say do I really need this fix tonight.
booty_lover92
2 years ago
When I was a heavy SCer (mostly b/w 2012 and 2018), if I went more than a week w/o clubbing I’d start getting antsy and wanting to hit the club especially since I had a lot of decent to good clubs to choose from in my area (SoFlo) – the few times I took a break during this time when I was SCing heavily, it was hardest at first but the longer I went w/o clubbing actually the less I missed it – I guess this is similar to most habits where it’s often hardest to quit but with time it often gets easier. SCing can be an expensive hobby so one car argue it’s only worth hitting the clubs when one is enjoying them; o/w IMO one is wasting $$$ vs spending $$$.
Papi_Chulo
2 years ago
During the last 15 years my longest stretch was around a month. That wasn't because I stopped enjoying clubs though, but simply a function of life priorities which were demanding almost all of my time and attention. I run a business and have a family with 3 kids - life happens. And to your question about OTC, yes, during each hiatus I had OTC arrangements which helped fill the void and was much more convenient from time and location perspectives. During my last hiatus a girl was meeting me on a weekly basis in bars near my office and after some food and drinks, we got down to business. I admit that I got bored with the repetition after a while, but it was damned convenient and she was one of the best lays I've had in years. Look, if you aren't enjoying the clubs, it's pointless to burn money in them. I don't know anything about you, but if you can't go into a club without having to worry about the money, there are many better entertainment options out there for you. Just something to think about.
rickdugan
2 years ago
I've taken periodic breaks over the past 47 years ranging from one month to two years when I was really young. No one has a lot of money at 19. Not sure if it's me, but the joy seems to have gone out of the whole strip club scene since the pandemic. Hard to describe. It's like being geared up big time for Italian food, but everyone else wants burgers, so you go. You have the best burger you could ever have and yet ...you wanted Italian. Skiing, golf, hiking, poker, dining out, even flying seem as it was, but clubs don't, at least not to me. The acts are the same, the joy is gone. I've been ready for a break, but holding off, simply because deep down I know it's my last break.
skibum609
2 years ago
I'd take a break but the hoes need me lulz
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
If its the same lapdance, with same positions and movements id get bored after one dance. So if a club isn’t getting new dancers, and I’ve already gotten dances with the ones I like, I wouldn’t go back there. For me to get repeated dances there would need to be something different each time. Different doesn’t necessarily mean more mileage.
rickmacrodong
2 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion