Maroon 5s Favorite: Sumner Stroh

Saturday, September 24, 2022 12:57 PM
Now I understand why Adam Levine was “sliding into her DMs.” [view link] I didn’t realize she was that hot. Damn. Smokin’

9 comments

How spoiled are dudes around LA? Check out the comments on her photo. But the outfit she was wearing in the photo I saw didn't do her any favors.
wallanon
2 years ago
Her body isn't anything special
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
This has better photos : https://www.instagram.com/sumnerstroh/?hl=en I think she's HOT !
Warrior15
2 years ago
She looks damn fine and I'll guarantee any of the naysayers can't do any better!
TheeOSU
2 years ago
#elbowstoopointy
Call.Me.Ishmael
2 years ago
Yeah - I could get girls like her anytime. I just prefer to pay my hard earned money to grope disinterested skanks on some smelly loveseat.
Studme53
2 years ago
I just realized her name was Sumner and not Summer. Google brought a bunch of half nekkid pics of her anyway so it doesn't seem to matter. Viva la swimsuits!
wallanon
2 years ago
She’s definitely hot. She’s many many levels above the hotness I could ever get. But, considering the wife Adam Levine already has, I don’t know why he would stray based on her looks.
Cashman1234
2 years ago
Remember that time Hugh Grant got caught with a hooker when he was with Liz Hurley? Everyone gets bored with the same dish over and over.
wallanon
2 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion