White Lives Matter / Kanye West

Tuesday, October 4, 2022 3:31 AM
Kanye West starts off his new season fashion show wearing a "White Lives Matter" t-shirt. Can't wait to hear the responses about this (both sides) from all the nuts here! [view link] [view link] [view link]

38 comments

I don’t follow this stuff closely enough but it seems All Lives matter pisses people off so i guess with this your gonna have heads exploding
Muddy
2 years ago
yeah i recall bernie sanders was on stage doing a town hall or something back when he was running for prez a few years ago. a black person in the audience asked if black lives mattered. bernie's answer was all lives matter and he was soundly booooed by the audience. wtf is wrong with all lives mattering?
TheeOSU
2 years ago
It's just a pr stunt. Look at the free publicity it got gus fashion show.
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
BTW, that maggot punk dipshitscrub is out of sorts because there isn't a maggot lives matter movement. Even bleeding heart Bernie doesn't GAF about dipshitscrub, just like the rest of the world.
TheeOSU
2 years ago
I just skimmed one of the articles but it did refer to “white lives matter” as a racist phrase. But every player in the the WNBA can have “black lives matter” on their Jersey?
motorhead
2 years ago
The largest group of ignorant bigots in America are progressives.
skibum609
2 years ago
wrt a thirsty has-been like Kanye wearing the phrase "white lives matter" - even a stopped clock is right twice a day. However, it is 100% true. There are no lies, no bullshit, no subversive communist agenda behind the phrase - only truth. Blue lives matter is true, although with some PR and and pro-LE politics behind it. The words "Black lives matter" are true, but the movement is a bullshit communist fringe manipulating mainstream publicity in a successful conspiracy to enrich the creators of the movement. If anyone wants to take the moral high-ground and be completely free from error or aspersion, just say "All lives matter." Because they do. Unborn lives, supreme court justice lives, conservative lives, Ukrainian lives, etc. etc. Some lives matter so much that they must be terminated to end their toxic influence - Winnie the Xi, Vlad, Iranian ayatollahs and mullahs, AQ, and the rest of that ilk. Go ahead, disagree with me. I can't wait to laugh at you.
gammanu95
2 years ago
So Yahoo chooses to quote some guy named Boosie Bad Azz who appears unable to construct a sentence beyond a first grade reading level. Good representation for the cause
motorhead
2 years ago
dpes the kanye shirt also come with a maga hat? asking for certain friends - xmas is sorta near y'know?
rattdog
2 years ago
Stop pretending like it's not a white supremacist slogan. He wore it for shock value and free prnfor his fashion show
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
So I don’t really follow Kanye & Kim Is Kanye a white supremacist?
motorhead
2 years ago
The interesting part of this is I don’t know what message Kanye oh sorry, “Ye” is trying to convey. Is he supporting the “white lives matter” movement or is he making fun of it? Either way he’s going to make some money off of it.
shailynn
2 years ago
^^ If anything, I think he's mocking the "black lives matter" movement. He may be autistic or Asperger's or whatever, but the guy understands the difference between the literal meaning of the phrase, and the lawless, violent, racist organization that has coopted the words for their own personal gain.
misterorange
2 years ago
The sad/funny thing about this whole Kanye situation is the fact that when someone stated "all lives matter" they got booed or called racist. Yet now when someone says White Lives matter they are again called "racist". If you have to insert a "color" or "race" in front of lives matter.... YOU ARE THE RACIST. What many will say is ... well Black Lives means "all lives". WHEN DOES THE WORD BLACK = ALL???? Some will say that the BLM Movement encompassed all races.... NO IT DIDNT... it is right in the title.. BLACK LIVES MATTER.... it doesn't say Asian, Mexican, Hispanic, Latin, White, etc. its says... BLACK. You are calling attention to one specific race/color. But like others are stating... I believe it was a PR stunt and look at all the uproar social media is in because of it. YE did what he intended to do.
crsm27
2 years ago
When white people respond to BLM by saying all lives matter, they are in reality asserting that only white lives matter. Same as how the death of Philando Castile proved that, when the NRA says gun right matter, they are in reality asserting that only white people's gun right matter.
ilbbaicnl
2 years ago
"Ye" only wore the WLM shirt as a REACTION to the BLM craze. As a provocative response, it obviously works. What is the point? Well, the point might be that BLM is both a TRUE statement and a BOGUS organization and "movement." We'd be better to align with MLK's famous "Dream," that skin color would not matter.
how
2 years ago
Ye already came out and said his point was that the black lives matter movement was a money-making scam, and he is right. MLK's 3 good speeches are presented as if he wasn't an anti-American commie fuck. How about reading everything he wrote (other than his thesis which he planarized) and find out who he really was. The idea we have one holiday in this country and it is named after him is revolting.
skibum609
2 years ago
Mlks writ8ngs are excellent. He was a liberation theologist. Al Sharpton continues his legacy. He was there with him. Kanye is out for shock value and free pr for his fashion show. It's coz of his legal battle with adidas over the yeezy brand
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
Al Sharpton is a race baiting piece of criminal shit. Stupid, a liar, a criminal and a moron, just not as stupid as those who support the criminal fuck. When Sharpton dies there is a special place in hell for that pig.
skibum609
2 years ago
FFS, not that I’d expect this board to understand Kanye, but he’s made a career out of being provocative and anti everything. He wore a Maga hat and ran for president in 2020 for chrissakes. And the ‘why is white lives matter racist’ analysis was done 5 years ago but has finally made its way to the board. You guys are offering arguments like they are hot takes when it’s very old road.
Hank Moody
2 years ago
^except that the national fake left-wing media never lets it go, making it current.
skibum609
2 years ago
“And the ‘why is white lives matter racist’ analysis was done 5 years ago but has finally made its way to the board“ And having a mindset like this is exactly why this country will never make any progress towards eliminating racism. Until the leftist PROGs stop saying “BLM good but WLM bad” there will always be a divide. All lives matter. And putting one above another drives racism. As skibum said earlier, the left are really more bigoted than the right
motorhead
2 years ago
Skibitchs mental health has declined more than sjgs. Tbh I don't believe he's an attorney. And the only people who use the wlm slogan seriously are white supremacists. Stop ignoring that fact. Blm came about because of the polices disproportionste lack of concern for black lives.
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
Motörhead, if you reread what I wrote I didn’t say what the resolution of the analysis was or what my opinion was. You just chose to assume that one side had reached a conclusion and that no further progress could be made. And you’re right, except that that is true of both sides of that debate. My complaint is that the board is tied up with arguing this bullshit and just points fingers. Congrats.
Hank Moody
2 years ago
Yawn. All of you on the left can take your woke bullshit; your equity bullshit; your allegations of racism, your blm, your metoo and on and on and fucking on and shove it up your ass sideways. Racism is a human condition and black people are racists when they say black lives matter and ignore the facts, blaming the police and white people. End of fucking story. Over 90% of all black men in this country are killed by other black men so go fuck yourselves. It was 93.2% in NY in 2019. You are a fucking retard Icee.
skibum609
2 years ago
Fortune 500 companies are fleeing Chicago like PL’s running from stinky pussies Boeing, Caterpillar, Citadel hedge fund, and today Tyson Foods. McDonalds will probably leave before it’s over Chicago, Thefts are up 65%, motor-vehicle thefts up 40%, and burglaries up 31%. - all in response to the pro-criminal administration. Thousands of jobs lost - it’s a net loss for the BLM movement
motorhead
2 years ago
Icee BLM has nothing to do with disproportionality, if it was about disproportionality they would be protesting for both white and black victims of police violence. They only protest for one race and do the equivalent of only donating to one race of homeless people, cancer patients, etc. that is racist. Also people are incapable of understanding that just because you have a million black, white and asian people it doesnt mean each race will have the exact same numbers of murderers, thieves, basketball players, teachers, etc. you forget the fact that people can make choices. The police arent racist even if they’re patrolling poorer areas or ghetto areas more. Do you seriously think the police need to make up fake charges for things like theft, drug dealing, etc which millions of people engage in? Theres more crime in poorer areas than richer areas. There’s probably disproportionately more black people in poorer areas than white people. That doesn’t mean the police are treating people unfairly. You really think the police is supposed to spend 10 hours patrolling the ghetto then 10 hours sitting around in a millionaire neighborhood because of some odd idea of fairness and equality? I wonder if there’s lazy cops who don’t want to do their jobs who promote ideas like this. Patrolling a rich neighborhood all day would be one of the easiest jobs ever.
rickmacrodong
2 years ago
Philando Castillo lol. Listen to yourself. Dumbest fuck on earth. Sixty fucking traffic stops, licensed gun and yet he tells the cop he has a gun, starts pulling it out and continues to do so despite being told twice by the Hispanic cop to stop. Yeah, it was because he was black.... bullshit. Leftist are such arrogant assholes because only they "know" what you really mean. Just like Xi and Putin know.
skibum609
2 years ago
To "black lives matter", "white lives matter", or "all lives matter", the only non-shithead response is "yes". Those who respond to the first one with the third one are racist shitheads. No reason to assume that Kanye is responding to anything, so my response to his shirt is right on man, yes.
ilbbaicnl
2 years ago
^Total faggy bullshit. Everyone who says black lives matter is a racist.
skibum609
2 years ago
You all are really clueless or just choose to be ignorant you know all lives matter and white lives have always mattered and at one point where the only ones that mattered. Crazy how you all want to act like black people weren’t hung and raped for their skin color in the USA not all that long ago. Old white geezers just need to die of.
theeastcoast757
2 years ago
OFF you ignorant pieces of shit should die off..before I’m corrected.
theeastcoast757
2 years ago
Ilba, if you only protest for, donate to and petition for one racial group affected by cancer, death, police violence, disease, homelessness etc that is racism. All lives matter is a proper response, it’s basically telling the racist why are you being racist and only donating to homeless people of one specific race. All lives matter is the proper response to someone who claims one race matters more than other races which is racism
rickmacrodong
2 years ago
All lives matter.
bang69
2 years ago
Your racism shows when you have a problem with black loves matter as a slogan. But ignore the fact that white lives matter was a white supremacist response to blm. And all loves matter a more pc approach to blm but with the same sentiment as wlm
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
Look at the idiot that used to be worth a couple of billion dollars, he's headed to broke now and deservedly so. Anyone that doesn't think he's nuts, is certifiable.
twentyfive
2 years ago
Icee I already said white lives matter is as racist as black lives matter its you who refuses to admit that all crimes and racism are equal
rickmacrodong
2 years ago
Icee youve gone on record and said a black murderer isn’t as bad as a white murderer and that line of logic is essentially what blm also states. Also being racist by merely speaking X lives matter is one thing, that is still legal and something people have the right to say and believe. BLM in only 7 years killed more people, stole more property and damaged more property than the KKK has in the last 100 years. But people like you will refuse to even condemn it or even admit that things like murder, theft, terrorism, are equally wrong no matter the race of the person doing it. Youve gone on record and said you would only donate to a homeless person if they were black, if they were white you wouldn’t. Both people are homeless but you believe one is more deserving of help because of their race, that is what racism means
rickmacrodong
2 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion